It Is Good to Be the Demon
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

While she was still in the throes of her orgasm, I had managed to slip my hair out of her hands, and my face out of her quivering sex. I had put my free thumb on her clit, rubbing lightly. Meanwhile, I left the other one in her little bud. Any fucking that was happening there at this point, was all her.

As I felt her start to come down off of the wave of her release, The Demon was once again screaming in my ear, "Take this bitch! Take her NOW!!!"

I'm thinking "Fuck Yeah! Time to claim my property!" I then removed both thumbs.

I rose to my feet, kept those legs over my shoulders, and made sure her pussy was in a straight line shot. I reared my hips back, and was just about to make the power thrust of all thrusts, straight in as deep and as hard as I could go.

Just before, I "pulled the trigger", She busted out crying. I don't mean just crying because she had finally felt herself cum for real. I mean the kind of cry that wracked her whole body. Her legs left my shoulders, and she immediately went into the fetal position. She was crying so hard, that my heart went right out to her.

I really had no choice. I bent over her, and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, and said, "I'm here, Baby."

Her body shifted, and her arms were around my neck so fast and hard, I thought I would lose my senses.

"Tell me, pet."

She stayed silent except for the crying, which by this point had slowed down. She still had the death grip of a hug, clamped on.

Then, I thought of something that may help. I simply shifted her body, took her in my arms, and picked her up off of the bed.

I carried her back to the couch, back to our "talk" place. I could tell very quickly that this had been the right move. She loosened up the death grip and moved her self into my lap.

Her mouth was at my ear, and she whispered "Thank you, Sir. Thank you."

"What exactly are you thanking me for, Baby girl?"

"You did something I thought would never happen, Sir. You made me feel like I was a woman. More than that, you made me feel wanted, I mean REALLY wanted. What you did was amazing. I'm a wanted woman, and we haven't even had sex yet. Just amazing."

"Adrian, Honey. Before you give me too much credit, a lot of that was you. And someday, the right guy, or girl would have come along and would have been able to do the same thing."

"Maybe you are right, Sir. But what you don't get, is that IT WAS that big, that strong, because you made me yours. You didn't just make me tell you that I was yours, many times, I might add. But, in that whole thing in there, you MADE me yours. My head felt it, my heart felt, my soul felt it. And because of that is why I just broke down. Because, If I told you what I was thinking right afterwards, I'm not sure you would understand or take it the right way."

"Ok, this sounds serious. We need to talk. Go get us a couple of sodas, and we will hash it out. I will remind you though, this is a school night. You have to get some rest sometime."

"Yes Sir" She said as she went to get the drinks.

To my Dear Readers; I can almost hear some of you at this point going "What the fuck!?! He finally started the sex scene, and now they are going to talk again? Really? That's not how a "Dirty Story" goes! C'mon dude, you are supposed to be tearing her pussy up right now, fuck the crying!"

Or some variation thereof.

You are right of course, that is NOT how your typical "Dirty Story" goes. But, this is not the typical "Dirty Story". I'm not just making shit up, I'm telling you things that happened. In my 52 years, I've had things happen that would curl your hair, as they used to say. Just as many of you have had, I'd imagine.

Sure, the dialogue might be a little too pat, or perfect, or whatever. But, I AM working from memory. None of us here would be able to remember things "note for note" as they say in music, but trust me, it's close, it's damn close.

So, why would I stop things where I did and have a talk with Adrian (not her real name)? Because, it happened that way!

I've taken great pains to try and explain the shit she had lived through for 18 years, only slightly modified, at her request, because those assholes are still out there.

Knowing all of that, and knowing how I felt about her and was starting to feel even more about her. Why would it be so out of the norm, that I would stop everything to let her tell me what she needed to say?

Yes, I'm The Demonmaster, the sadist I have presented myself to be. But, I'm still a human being, with all of the feelings that come with being one. and as I explained earlier, I carry some of the same "scars" as she does.

Ok, pity party over. Those of you who will continue on this journey with me, I Thank you.

Adrian had returned to the couch, with the sodas. She somehow just could not get close enough to me to suit her, so she ended up back in my lap. The funny part was, my dick was still rock hard, and was stuck under her somewhere. I had to shift her a bit, to make myself more comfortable.

She actually giggled at this, and had mostly dried her eyes. I took this as a good sign.

"I think he likes me." another giggle.

"Are you kidding, right now he wants to be fucking you so hard, that your head is banging off of the headboard!"

"Yes, you have been patient haven't you, Sir? I thank you for that, more than you could ever imagine. I do however plan to try and show you how much it means to me, by making "him" happy over and over."

"The state you have him and me in right now, is gonna make that a long hard job, pet."

"Well, I plan to do just that, Sir. But, I needed to talk with you a little more first."

"I'm here baby, talk to me."

"Yes Sir"

"I'm really trying to figure out where to start, because like I said before, I'm very afraid that you will take it the wrong way, and change what we have. That is the farthest thing away from what I'll be trying to get across, Sir."

"I have always found, pet, that when you have something weighing on you that hard, It's best to treat it like a bandage. Meaning, that no matter how easy you try to take it off, it is still going to hurt. Taking it off slow, will just make it hurt longer. If you just grip it and get it over with, It will still sting, but not as long."

"But, I'm not in any way trying to sting you, Sir. I'm trying to make sure that when the time comes, you do what you have to do to "sting" me. And I'm not talking about sex, Sir. I know my Master will have many "stings" for me, and these I look forward to, if you can believe that. I have hurt "bad" for a long time, I want to hurt "good" now. If that sounds crazy, blame it on having a Brainiac for a slave, Sir"

I couldn't help but chuckle at that. Which actually seemed to make her visibly relax a little.

"I would say then, my little Brainiac slave, that it is time to explain things to me, and stop going around and around the block. I'm semi-intelligent myself, so I think I can keep up."

Again she giggled. Then took a very deep breath, and started to explain. I tried to let her go until she got it all out, but I just had to interject at some points.

"Sir, until 15 minutes ago, I had NO idea, that an orgasm like that could even exist. I mean, Amy and I, see these girls moaning like crazy, some even doing what I must have looked like when it happened to me. We thought it was fake, just something to make the guys that are watching "Get Off" But, it is real, it is really, really real! If I never feel that again, I will remember it until I'm a 110 years old."

"Like I said, you MADE me yours, right then and there, Sir. It is one thing to say I'm yours, and do anything you say. It is completely something different to "KNOW" that you own me. I know it now, 100%. I don't think there is anything that you could tell me to do, that I wouldn't kill myself trying to do. Does that make sense, Sir?"

"Yes, it makes sense, slave. Though, I've never heard it put that way before."

"Well, have no doubt, I AM YOURS. But, therein lies the problem, Sir."

"Then explain, Pet."

"Ok Sir. This hit me in the aftermath of that wonderful gift you gave me. I am half in love with you, Sir. Amy is too, by the way, and you haven't even touched her yet.

It gets more complicated, when I figured out at THAT moment, that I am STILL falling in love with you, and I will continue to do so until I could lose myself in you."

"Lose yourself?"

"Yes, Sir. I know that before too long, I would be very content to be here, and be whatever you want me to be, slave, girlfriend, wife, all of that and more. I would even want to have your children. I would be content to live out the rest of your life with you, which given the gap in our ages, logic would say you would go before me. And I would be there to be the grieving widow, content that I had the years with you that I did."

I opened my mouth to say something, but she said, "For right now, shut up Sir! You can punish me for that later, but for now, please be quiet."

I sat back, and when she looked in my eyes, she saw The Demon. I know, because she visibly shuddered.

"I have to get this out, Sir. We could have all of that, and I would make you the happiest Master ever. And I would be content."

"If you shush me again, I will call Amy to come get your ass, understand?!"

"Yes, Sir!"

"You keep saying "content", Adrian. What you are not saying is "happy", Why?"

"Because I have goals, Sir. Goals, that as I fall more and more in love with you, I know that I would give up for the life I just described to you, if you only asked."

"Honey, I would never even try to take any of your goals away from you, love me or not. I think that besides Amy, you would find me to be your biggest cheerleader, even if the next day I have you chained to the bed. How could you think I would not want you to have that?"

"You Sir, are NOT the problem. I AM THE PROBLEM! I'm going to fall in love with you, there is no stopping that, even if you beat me silly. What I need from YOU, Sir, is to kick my ass and send me away if it even looks like I am slacking on my studies, because I'd rather be here, or wherever you are, just being "yours". Do you see my problem Sir?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.