It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

So much for making a long story short, hmm?

Well in an effort to do just that, I'm just going to try to hit the highlights of the next few months.

When, I got them back to my place, so they could pick up the car, they both asked if they could use the bathroom. Of course they went together.

It is one of the biggest mysteries that Man will never figure out; Why, if there is more than one woman at a table or whatever, when one goes, at least one other will go as well ... lol.

I admit that this time it was probably warranted, as I could hear whispering and giggling coming from my bathroom. So, it is really a clubhouse for women, right?

I knew it, I just knew it!

They were more serious when they came out, though you could see that their mood was better than when the night had started. I stood up to see them to the door, but Amy asked if I would walk them out.

Of course, I would. I may have been on my way to becoming the sadistic bastard you read about in chapter one, but my mom had raised me to be a gentleman, and that would never change.

As we got to the car, I took Amy to the driver's side first, opened the door for her, but before she got in, she grabbed me and pulled me in for a quick kiss. She could see the question on my face after our lips parted, so she leaned up into my ear and said "That was a thank you, for taking care of my girl. Whatever you did, it was something she needed. She has smiled more since we left the movies, than I've seen her smile in a whole year. As soon as I'm old enough, I'm getting me some of that. You promised, remember?"

"Yes, Amy, I promised. And I meant it." (She really did get that promise paid in full and then some, but that is a story for another time.)

I went around to my pretty date, and told her how much I had enjoyed the evening, and how much I loved just being with her. I leaned in to give her a kiss, but her hands came up to my chest and held me back.

"Have I done something wrong, Sir?"

"Not at all, baby. you seem upset. why?"

"You were going to say bye, without telling me what I am? Or am I not that now?"

I mentally slapped my self in the head. She had discovered something about herself tonight, and being told what she was, was part of that.

"You ARE my little slave girl, and you will damn well remember that!"

That got me the goodnight kiss I was looking for.

After that It was hard for us to get together often, and Amy was her driver up until Adrian had saved enough money to get her own car. But we did see each other at least one night a week, sometimes two nights.

Before I get into the sex part of it, there were some notable things that weren't about sex.

First and foremost was their Graduation. The three of us were sitting at the same old diner, while I ate something before going to my DJ gig that night (The band wasn't playing regularly yet, and we were still trying to get the right members).

Anyway, both girls surprised me by asking me to go to their Graduation, to see them walk the stage.

"Why just walk the stage? Aren't you both "brainiacs"?"

"Yes, we are, I told you the first night we met that we were in the top 2% of our class. We did that by choice, Sir."

"Explain that please?"

Well, we could really have been in the 1% of the 1% of our class, we held back intentionally."

"What the hell guys? You could have been on stage giving speeches? Hell, those kind of grades would have got you into any college you wanted, why burn yourselves?"

"First off, I've already locked up a full ride at UF in Gainesville, And our little girl here has gotten a full ride at UCF. You didn't think she was going away from you that easy did you?"

Adrian just blushed and said; "Sir, we did NOT want to be the two top people giving speeches on how everyone should go in their life or whatever bullshit they will spew this year. The only advice I could give is don't go through what I have, which I then would have to explain. No Sir, not me."

Amy said, "And me? Shit, I'm a loud mouth all the time, I say what is on my mind. Can you imagine what would happen if a few words like "shit" and "fuck" came from that stage? Especially with my mom out there? Like the girl said, No Sir, not me."

We all cracked up at that. When we got it back together I said,"Yes, I'll go, I'll be very happy and proud to see my two ladies do their thing. By the way, what school, you've never told me."

"Colonial High, Sir. Right up the road."

"Oh, shit, you have GOT to be kidding me!"

"No Sir." Then a look came over Amy's face, like she had just heard a secret.

"No, don't tell me, you? You went there?"

"Yeah, about a hundred years ago."

They giggled at that, but then Adrian got herself under control, "No Sir, it wasn't quite a hundred years ago. But, you still had the same hair and unruly mustache.

"Oh, don't tell me... ?"

"Brainiacs, remember? From things that you've said about when you moved down here and at what age. We once went by the house you told us you grew up in remember? You really gave me a solid lead when you said that in your senior year, the districts had been changed and you were supposed to go to Union Park High for your senior year, but you had spent three years at the high school you were in, and you damn sure wasn't going to spend your last year being away from your friends. Of course you had a car and a job, so you went where you wanted. Put all of that together, start looking through old Yearbooks and you'd be surprised what you could find."

That was a hell of a long speech from Adrian.

"Brainiacs! What the hell did I do to get cursed with you two?"

"Just lucky I guess" this was actually from Adrian of all people.

We just lost it.

Amy calmed down enough to ask Adrian,"Why didn't you share all this shit with me, you never hide things from me?"

"Well first, he isn't your Master yet"

"Oh yes he is, and he knows it, he just won't do anything about it right now."

"Well, I also kind of wanted to keep it quiet for a bit. I mean shit, I felt like a stalker as it was. Amy, you aren't quiet about anything, you would have given it away, tell me if I'm wrong."

"No you're right. But, I better get a look at that Yearbook first thing tomorrow."

"Am I forgiven, Amy?"

"Yes ... fuck, you know I can't stay mad at you for long."

"Am I forgiven, Sir?"

"I don't know yet, I mean I am your Master. I might have to put you across my lap. Let me think on it. Understand?"

"Oh Yes Sir"

Amy just said, "OOOOH! Somebody gonna get a spankins."

And she did too. The very first time Amy brought her over.

As soon as they walked in the door, I said,"get your cute little ass over here, slave girl!"

As soon as she stood in front of me, I told her,"Get yourself over my lap right now, slave!"

When she got in position, I looked up at Amy, that poor girl was dying to see this.

"Amy, you get over against the wall, so that you are looking at the bad girl's face."

"Good, now you can watch, but you can't see any thing even close to sex from that angle. Do NOT say a fucking word, Amy!"

she just stood there rigid, almost afraid to breathe, it looked like.

"What are you, Adrian?"

"I'm your little slave girl, Sir ... and your Bad Girl."

I could feel her starting to shake, as it hit her that this was really going to happen. So, whatever I did, it was going to have to be quick.

I Lifted up her little skirt, and pulled her panties down so fast, that it was just dawning on her. Before she could even try to react, I told her "Count every one, and don't lose the count."

I'm sure that was just entering into her thoughts, as the first flat hand hit her ass.

"I said count, bitch!"

"One Sir!"

<slap>

"Two Sir!"

<slap>

"Three Sir"

I took it all the way to ten, she counted all of them, and never cried out once, though I could hear her grunt with each one.

I don't even want to imagine what kind of shit she had gone through to learn not to cry out in pain.

There was a few "firsts" for all of us here, the first time I had seen anything under her dress.

The first time she REALLY met her Master.

And the first time that Amy figured out that this shit was for real.

I told Adrian, "You can use that to cum if you want to, but only this once."

Amy had ran to the bathroom, and let's just say, that from the sound of things, she really liked what she saw happen out here.

Adrian took my offer to heart, and rolled off of my lap onto the floor, where the stinging of her ass could be used to her advantage.

She didn't try to cover herself, she just went at it.

Man, If I ever tried to jack off as fast and hard as she was rubbing her pussy, I wouldn't be able to touch it again for a week, maybe two.

When her cum hit, it hit her so hard, she actually became very vocal "OH GOD! ... OH SHIT ... I'M CUMMING ... OOHHHHHH SHIT!

From there it was just one long moan/wail until she had ridden the wave as far as she could.

As soon as she could open her eyes, she saw that my arms were open for her.

She was off the floor and in my lap hugging me in a split second.

Amy opened the bathroom door just long enough to say, " That's how a cum is SUPPOSED to feel, Baby girl! Let me know when she isn't showing anything, Sir."

There was one more first, it was the first time she stayed the night with me.

I was still holding her in my arms, and as I felt her really start to calm down, I reached down and cupped her chin to make her look at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.