Doc and the French Whore - Cover

Doc and the French Whore

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He was a real Physician but his guns were his true calling in life.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Violence  

I did the best I could with the new fad of making tight knots in my necktie and watched my Kate sip her cognac from one of those tiny glasses that she liked best of all because it made her feel real French. I had my suspicions that my big-lipped bed partner was not really from that confused country because she sometimes slipped into a way down south mode of speech when she was angry or upset. It sounded more like Mississippi bayou country than the European original version of the musical language.

She was leaning back in the sudsy water keeping her curls out of the water and smoking one of those Mexican cigars that tended to make one feel like they were walking on a cloud.

Shortly before she had woken up from a deep sleep, I had suffered a bad coughing spell that brought a supply of red-tinged residue from my damaged lungs. I was generally able to control my coughing spells now because of the dry air out here in the great Southwest and I put it down to drinking too much of the local rotgut that passed for whiskey.

Kate’s pretty nipples were sticking up above the surface of the tub water and I could tell she was horny because they were erect and stiff just like my cock when I was ready to do some serious poking. I always enjoyed sucking on those things because she was sure to react in a comical way telling me to bite her harder on her pretty tit. I have to admit it annoyed me no end to have her dish out her favors to some strange cowboy or a drummer selling cheap whiskey made with raw alcohol. It was suitable only for the redskins and the falling down drunks that slept in the stable.

If I hadn’t already shaved and dressed for an early game of poker over at the Long Branch, I would have been tempted to take her from behind as soon as she dried off after her bath. She was always so soft and sweet smelling after a bath and I loved the look on her face like she was getting it for the very first time.

I loved the sound of her voice singing one of those “opera” tunes in a language I didn’t understand at all. I knew it didn’t mean she was really French or was upper class. It just meant that she was exposed to lots of music at an early age and remembered everything with a clearly defined memory. I once had poked her hard from behind in front of a mirror and watched her pretty mouth moving in perfect tempo with my humping. She was slowly mouthing the romantic words of some stage performance from long ago. I could feel my juices explode inside her at the same time she opened her plump lips wide to hit a high note at the end of her piece. I felt her shudder and hold onto the mirror for support with me still buried up to the hilt in her feminine folds. Our passionate juices back-flowed out her defensively clenched tight twat and ran down the inside of her bare legs. It was a trap of human love-making honey tempting stray bees in the neighborhood away from the pretty flowers and their more productive pollen.

That brought a smile to my face because the thought of the volatile Kate caught in the web of deceitful romance was far too revolting and unpleasant to contemplate after such a happy ending with her panting and begging for more. No, my Kate was too smart and devious to fall for that sort of nonsense and that was one of the reasons why I kept her at my side and put up with all her faults and weaknesses of character.

You can imagine my surprise when she informed me that her “daughter” was coming into town on the stagecoach that connected to the nearby railhead. She had never once mentioned that she had a child and the fact that her daughter was now eighteen years of age meant she was older than she had claimed to anyone that would listen. Now, with the irrefutable proof of a living daughter, she was caught in her own lie and had to pretend it was all a perfect misunderstanding. Kate was good at that sort of thing, never actually admitting that she had told a fib even when caught good and proper by uncompromising fact.

She was brushing her long flowing hair now and looked at me in the mirror to make certain she had my full attention. The simple fact that she wasn’t wearing a single stitch was impetus enough to demand such from me and I made appropriate rejoinders to her recital of her proposed agenda.

“My Angela will be staying for the entire summer and I promised her I would show her some of the real west for her story-telling back home. She writes the most delicious stories based on my letters describing the land out here.”

I absorbed that news and hoped that she wasn’t mentioning me by name and only used my nick-name of “Doc” to shield my identity. Not that I was avoiding the law but I wanted to escape the annoyance of well-meaning relatives visiting to give me their advice on my health issues and how I should live my life in a boring and well-behaved pattern of acceptance of God’s will.

I had decided long ago that I would live life to the fullest and test the will power of girls like Kate leaving the future to fate and a fast gun.

A little bit later, I patted her ass in that way that she liked and traced my little pinky right up and down her secret crack right in the middle causing her to gasp and hand on my arm like she needed some support for her suddenly shaky knees. If nothing else, my Kate was a hot-blooded woman in the midst of her blossoming beauty and she was about as close a friend that I had ever had in this hard, cruel world.

“I will meet you down at the Long Branch. Don’t be upset if I go upstairs with some of the miners from the river settlement. They have been shaking out some serious gold dust from the section near the dam and I might just trade a couple of pokes for a nice poke of heavy dust to hide in my bodice.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.