Doc and the French Whore - Cover

Doc and the French Whore

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He was a real Physician but his guns were his true calling in life.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Violence  

My shoulder was bothering me something fierce and I was certain they didn’t get the entire bullet out when they operated. I figured the projectile had shattered a bit when it hit my bone and a piece of the lead was still inside making me sore and feeling a mite bit tender on that side.

Luckily, Kate showing me her new French undies took my mind off the pain and I made a point of pulling them down and spanking her good and proper right in front of Carmelita, the third leg of our nocturnal activities. That Spanish princess was so good at eating pussy that my Kate was constantly wearing a smile of contentment that made the ladies think I was Mister Macho Man satisfying her deep-seated itch.

She was one of those females that pretended to be religious and was constantly reading little phrases from the “Good Book” just like she was some latter-day preacher lady with a well-behaved attitude. Both Kate and I knew different and we weren’t weirded out by her outbursts of religious rhetoric when the spirit was hitting her just right. In fact, a couple of times, I was buried to the hilt in her tempting little bottom pumping as hard as I could and she would break out into some sort of inspiring quotation about living the “good life” and being a servant of the lord. It was somewhat disconcerting, but as long as she humped her ass up high and didn’t shout too loud, it was all right with me because she had the tightest rear door channel I had ever had the pleasure to navigate and that’s the gospel truth.

My kinky Kate was beginning to go into one of her low periods. It was a time when she started drinking a lot faster and looking for strange cock in dangerous places. The last time she got into one of those down and dirty spells, she had gotten two black eyes and couldn’t walk steady for an entire weekend. She was always the one to go traipsing around in a fog of confusion but at that part of her cycle she was a real bitch and hard to get along with even when you were trying to help her out and make sure she didn’t get into real bad trouble.

The cow town was one with a reputation for chewing up drunken whores and crippling crooked gamblers and that didn’t bother me none at all unless it involved Kate and me in a way that I couldn’t ignore. The sheriff was a real prick with no sense of right and wrong and I knew he couldn’t be counted on for doing the right thing. He was sheriff only because he had figured out a way to skim money off all the illegal operations in the place including the gambling, the whoring, and the claim jumping and cattle rustling outside the town limits. I didn’t have any bone to pick with him and we left each other alone. At least, right up to the time that Carmelita came running into the barbershop and whispered in my ear that “Miss Kate done got arrested”.

Naturally, that got my attention right away. I took a towel from the counter and wiped off the lather on my chin telling the barber that I would be back shortly to finish the shave and a haircut already started.

He seemed a bit perturbed but, in all honesty, I didn’t give a hill of beans for his likes or dislikes. I barely trusted him near me with that sharp razor in his greedy hands. I was thankful that I didn’t have any wanted posters with my name on them because I was certain he would cut my throat in a second just to pick up a few coins. The only thing in his favor was his pretty daughter that ran all his errands and kept the barbershop looking reasonably clean and neat. Her name was Sue and she was as cute as a button even at eighteen years old. I didn’t like the way her father allowed the troublemaking customers to fondle her adorable plump bottom like she was one of the saloon girls giving out free samples to prospective clients. Of course, she just giggled and made a joke of it but I could tell she was mortified and ashamed that her beautiful figure caused unruly males to grab and take advantage of her because her father had no sense of right and wrong.

The sheriff was already boozing it up inside his filthy jail littered with junk from countless bad men with no reason to clean up their trash like normal folks. A pair of still-drunk cowboys staggered out the front door complaining that the “crooked sheriff” had relieved them of most of their hard-earned pay for a long exhausting cattle drive that almost cost them their lives.

That bastard sheriff had thrown his Kate in a cell with at least four other nasty looking pieces of work from the saloon for causing a near-riot about some new Mexican whores sent up to keep the cowboys happy at the end of the trail. The problem was mainly because those untrained girls didn’t have a firm grasp of English and seemed to have a propensity to keep repeating the words, “Si!” and “Dinero!” over and over again. Those cowboys understood “Si!” all right but, strangely, they were stuck at “Dinero!” and they pretended to be confounded.

The sheriff had slapped a fine of twenty dollars on each of them and it was beginning to look like the trail boss would have to take it out of their advance wages if they were to ever get out of the unpleasant place.

Kate was more than a bit drunk as well. She was smart enough to keep her back against the wall in the corner but one of the cowboys was ploughing her furrow like he was a frustrated farmer turning over the south forty for spring planting. Old Kate was fit to be tied but her basic instincts let her wrap her pretty legs around the big fellow and she was giving him a good ride even if she didn’t know him from Adam. That was my Kate, always ready to adapt to any situation without letting it get her down or make her feel less than a lady. The cowboy was in the final moment before spurting and I was gentleman enough to wait a moment before making my feelings being known about springing my Kate from the sheriff’s clutches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.