The Old Man on the Bus - Cover

The Old Man on the Bus

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Linda was ready to go out on her own but first she had to get proper training. Then, she met an older man with just the solution for her.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

The weeklong holiday was still fresh in Linda's mind when she boarded the bus for the business school she had signed up for after she finished her normal studies at the horrid public school filled with boys with greedy fingers and girls with mean-spirited words. The big companies were not hiring untrained girls off the street any longer and training them because it cost too much money. Just barely eighteen, she felt that she was a woman of the world having allowed Denny from the next manor to shove his ugly looking uncut thing up inside her making her an adult in less than three full minutes.

She didn't feel any different after losing her cherry but she had insisted the daft boy use a condom because she was not in any condition to tend a child when she still didn't even have a job and a way to get away from her perverted stepfather. Her stepfather was adamant about working like everyone else and making her own way in the world. She felt he was being a bit harsh just because she wouldn't do anything more than milk his cock when he begged nicely with the proper attitude.

Linda knew that if her mum found out what a wanker she had married after her beloved first husband died she would be proper put out but she had no intention of blabbing about her stepfather's faults because he had always given her a little extra cash for a film or an ice cream if she was obedient and attentive to his needs. In all honesty she had to admit she had little liking for the "lads" at school with their over-exaggerated big cocks and their cocky attitudes about making her "take it" whenever they wanted her pretty bum. She was not looking for any new boyfriends after the last two fucked her silly and then took up with slags from down the street what did all kinds of kinky things to keep a silly boyfriend in their dirty little spider's web.

The weather had improved to the point that she didn't need the heavy snow boots any longer and she even wore her skirt instead of the long tights and winter coat to keep off the chill. It was the first time she was displaying her knees since the previous fall. The bus she rode was usually crowded and this morning it was even more crowded than usual. She managed to find a seat because they hadn't hit the heavily populated section of town that had passengers lined up deep waiting for the next bus. All the seats were filled in a hurry and a big fat boy with a shameful erection kept bouncing it on her shoulder like he was tagging her for future reference. Linda was positive that she had never seen the boy before but that was not at all unusual in such a large city at that time of day. She really didn't mind the prodding of the cock but she couldn't look at the boy with some degree of disgust because he was that ugly with a severe case of acne that made her worry if the dreaded pimples were contagious just from proximity.

Linda looked straight ahead not wanting to turn in the direction of the aggressive cock rubbing her shoulder with the authority of total perversion and youthful enthusiasm. The gentleman in front of her directly opposite was watching her intently and she knew right away that he was fully aware of the fact she was suffering the degradation of being used as a sex object by the nasty boy with the erection and disturbing acne. She did her best to act like it was of no importance to her and beneath her dignity to react because the last thing she wanted to appear was as a victim to a distinguished looking gentleman who looked quite a bit older than her perverted stepfather. In fact he looked old enough to be her mum's pa but the older man had passed recently and she missed bouncing on his knee at the old folk's home.

The next thing she noticed was that the well-dressed man was now looking straight at that point between her knees where she expected her knickers were most likely peeking out because she had slouched down in the seat a bit to get away from the acne-ridden boy's persistent cock.

She tried to remember which pair she was wearing and realized it was her sexy white ruffled ones that were completely sheer where there was no ruffle. With her luck the thick dark pubic hair was probably giving the old gent a nice tingle and she didn't find that particularly objectionable because he seemed a decent sort even if he was addicted to young girl's fannies.

Linda started to warm up deep inside thinking about how promiscuous she must appear to the conservative older man. She still had that awful blue streak in her hair that was the result of too much beer at Christmastime and her eyebrow jewelry must seem offensive to a person of a different generation. Normally, she wouldn't care the least bit because it pleased her to shock the old farts with her spirit of independence. However, for some strange reason, she wanted to make a good impression on the old gent and hoped he would see her as interesting without judging her on her accessories or hair coloring.

She closed her eyes just to shield her inner thoughts because she sensed the mature man could almost read her mind from looking into her hazel eyes. At the same time she spread her knees slowly to make her fanny more visible from the short distance to the other seat. Linda knew she was getting wet just from thinking about the handsome mature man's head down there making her feel good like her stepfather did from time to time when he was besotted with drink and obsessed with making her squirm and shudder with desire. It seemed strange that older men were quick to get their heads into position but all the young boys were reluctant to do the same. Of course, the shoe was on the other foot when they wanted her to get down on her knees and take care of business with their cock outside of their trousers.

Linda knew her knickers were damp with her juices and hoped the wet spot was not too visible because she didn't want to be thought of as a slut who got off on showing her goodies to strangers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.