Meagan's Growing Cum Lust - Cover

Meagan's Growing Cum Lust

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Chapter 9

As Debbie was painting, Peter broke the normal rule about not talking. "I hope this doesn't bother you Mrs. D., but I didn't know anything could feel as good as cumming all over your daughter's tits did. How much do you think I shot?"

"I'm not sure," Debbie admitted. "It looked noticeably larger than even the massive orgasms you had after the naughty school poses. I can hardly wait to take a closer look at the video in slow motion."

"Those were really powerful, but nothing compared to what I just experienced. I want to take a closer look at that video too. As badly as we want to see it, I can't even imagine what Meagan's reaction is going to be."

"Oh, good grief. I won't be able to get her to do anything else once she sees that video, unless she falls asleep after cumming while watching it."

"I don't think she's really falling asleep," Peter stated. "I think she's holding her breath when she gets really excited and passing out because of it."

"You could have a point, but what could be done about that?"

Peter suggested, "I could teach her some breathing exercises to go through while she masturbates in front of me. As prone as she is to fingering herself in front of me, I know I need the practice controlling myself if she does that in front of me."

Debbie frowned, "I can't say I'm really fond of the idea, but it does seem to be necessary. I'd like to get at least one video of her playing with her pussy for you and see how you respond to that video first."

"You're the boss!"

"Peter, I can't believe you've stayed so hard for so long after cumming, but you're cum has mostly dribbled off Meagan's chest or turned clear. I guess we can take a break and then go back to the glue."

"Meagan never did tell you?"

"Tell me what?" Debbie demanded.

"Now once I cum, it usually takes me four orgasms before I go soft. Once five after the pose where I spied on Meagan in the shower. Before I met Meagan it was two or three, but after we started posing together it was always three. The training regimen you put me through boosted that up to three or four."

"How have I never noticed this?" Debbie asked in amazement. "So all those times after you came and I left you to recover you stayed hard the whole time?" When Peter nodded Debbie asked him, "Forget Meagan, why didn't you tell me this."

"Meagan told me she almost informed you, but you started teasing her so she didn't."

"Of all the silly, spiteful..." Debbie trailed off. "You might as well take a break anyway. I got a lot more painted than I did with the glue, but I need to get Meagan cleaned up before she wakes up on her own."

"Let me cum on her tits again," Peter pleaded. "You'll get even more painted."

"I don't know Peter. If you accidentally catch sight of Meagan, it might undermine your training."

"I've been thinking about that. Think about the way I spontaneously shot off looking at Meagan in the mirror. What if I needed your explicit permission to cum when Meagan is in the room with me regardless of how we're dressed or if I'm looking at her or not? Wouldn't that be even safer than what we've been training on so far."

"You might have a point, but..."

"We can try it out while Meagan's still out of it. I'll start tugging on my cock, but I won't let myself cum until you tell me too." When his employer looked dubious Peter added, "If you take a video of me cumming on Meagan's tits while she's passed out, when she sees it she'll tell you that you're the best mother ever."

"Oh! Peter, that sounds so wrong," Debbie protested.

"But it would feel so right if you tell me to do it," Peter countered.

"It is the sort of thing Meagan would say; she probably would love it. Very well, we'll try it. Start jerking your cock Peter while you look at Meagan, but only because I'm giving you permission to do so."

"Like I said earlier, you're the boss." Peter stated while he eagerly, but slowly fisted his shaft.

"Peter, you'll have to stroke that long pole of yours faster than that to convince me you can resist the urge to cum no matter what." Peter picked up his pace. "Faster Peter. Really beat your meat. Faster still, and don't slow down."

"Ugh! What are you trying to do to me Mrs D.? Drive me insane? I need to cum so badly!"

"But you can't, can't you."

"No! But I really need to! Please Mrs. D. Let me cum!" Peter begged.

"Not just yet. I want to see you keep this up for a few more seconds, just a few more." When her male model seemed like he could take no more, Debbie continued, "I've got the camera recording video with sound Peter, and I want you to cum ... right ... now!"

Peter did just as Debbie asked, right with the word now. He was jerking his cock so forcefully that the first jet of cum shot over Meagan's head onto the floor of the basement studio. With a grunt, Peter aimed his cock down and started splattering Meagan's tits with ropes of thick white cum for the second time that morning. When the second cum eruption, nearly as large as the first, came to an end, Debbie scooted back to her easel to resume painting.

"I kind of like having you dick under my direct control Peter. I was worried at first, and we'll have to practice to ensure that wasn't just a fluke. However, I think that was a very good idea you had."

"It was weird, but I think I kind of liked it too. I'm kind of curious to see what happens when we practice letting you command my cock to do whatever you want it to. In fact, I think I'm looking forward to it," Peter admitted.

"I think Meagan is waking up Mrs. D."

"Well, your cum has mostly dribbled off her tits by now anyway." Debbie sighed. "We got a lot of painting in with your natural cum. And to think about all the time I wasted thinking you needed time to get your dick hard again after cumming when it just stays hard." Debbie positioned herself over her daughter and grabber her wrists. "Silly girl would probably grab her tits then stick her semen covered fingers right into her unprotected pussy."

Meagan woke up as a result of being touched and groaned, "Where am I?"

"You passed out when Peter came on your tits," Debbie informed her daughter.

Peter added, "I think you're holding your breath when you get extremely aroused.

"Oh that's right! That was so awesome Peter. My tits still feel like they are soaked!" Trying to feel herself up, Meagan was blocked by her mother holding onto her wrists. "Ugh! Mom, let me touch my big jugs to see how much of Peter's wonderful jizz is on them!"

"No dear. I'm afraid that you'll lose control of yourself and stick your fingers into your pussy. We can't have that."

"But I want to touch them so much!"

"Maybe we could paint another scene where I cum on your tits and you do get to play with it, but you're wearing heavy jeans and a belt so you won't be able to do what your mom is afraid of."

"You just want to see her topless in blue jeans again," Debbie laughed. "This has been going well so far. I think we might be able to do a pose like that, if someone promises to not move her hands an inch today until she's been properly cleaned up."

Meagan didn't miss the threat implied if she didn't agree to her mother's demands. "OK, I promise! I promise! I'll do anything so that Peter can cum on me again!"

"If it looks like you're in complete control of yourself, I might even let him cum on you again during this posing session."

"You're the best Mommy ever!"

"You still have to be in complete control. I don't want to see your hands even move a fraction of an inch in the direction of your cum smeared tits. Understand me?"

Meagan nodded, and when Debbie let go, the teen girl was a still as a statue. "Was I good? Can Peter cum on me again?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.