Meagan's Growing Cum Lust - Cover

Meagan's Growing Cum Lust

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Chapter 8

"Is Peter coming over to pose tonight? I hope he is, because I've got the most awesome idea for a pose ever!"

"I don't know. I didn't hear from him at all yesterday; he must have been studying for an exam."

"Well, text him again Mom. Tomorrow is Friday night, and that means naked posing time!"

"Alright, alright," Debbie said as she sent Peter another message. "Now, let's hear this awesome idea of yours."

"OK, now don't say no until you've heard everything. I want you to promise to keep an open mind."

"OK, I promise."

"That wasn't a real promise. I'm serious about this idea and I want you to hear everything about it."

"OK, I promise I won't say anything until you've explained fully."

Meagan took a deep breath and simple stated, "Elmer's glue."

Debbie waited for her daughter to continue, and when it was clear that Meagan wasn't going to add anything to that Debbie replied, "That's not an idea dear, that's a school supply."

"I know, I know. Just hear me out."

"I'm waiting," Debbie said patiently.

"Glue, and my big jugs."

"Baby, you're stalling, just spit it all out at once, then worry about convincing me how awesome your idea is."

Biting her lip, Meagan finally explained her idea to her mother, "I'll be laying naked on my back, and Peter will be kneeling over me, and my tits will be covered with glue to make it look like Peter just jerked a giant load off right on them."

"Oh Meagan, that's too much like the day of the accident!"

"You said you would hear me out," Meagan pouted.

"I did, didn't I. Very well, explain to me why this isn't like the accident."

"Well, isn't it obvious? At the time cum freaked me out. Now I love cum. I mean, I love cum, like I can't get enough of the stuff. I just love it when a hung guy spews a big load out of his hard cock. And it's different than the day of the accident because Peter won't really launch jizz all over me. The stuff on my tits will be glue, not spunk. That makes all the difference in the world." Remembering something Peter had told her in the past, Meagan added, "Just think about how much fun it would be to paint something like that."

"It might make a good subject for a painting," Debbie admitted. "I still don't know though."

"Just think about it overnight, and talk to Peter about it. Please."

"OK, I'll think about it and see what Peter says."

"Goodie! You're the best Mommy ever!"

Peter groaned, and picked up his phone. "What the fuck? It was Wednesday morning when I went to bed after posing all night. What happened to me?" Then Peter looked up and the painting of him taking Meagan from behind. Immediately his cock became raging hard, and groaned again, this time for a different reason. He had missed four messages from Debbie. He decided to just call instead of responding to the texts.

"Peter, I wasn't sure what happened to you. Meagan is really anxious to pose with you tomorrow. After all, it is Friday again."

"That painting happened to me, well that and the shelf bra. I've been in a complete haze of lust for the past 48 hours."

"Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one that forbidden painting had an effect on. I sketched the most obscene things." Her voice dropping down to a whisper, Debbie added, "I had to burn them yesterday afternoon!"

"I've got a confession to make too," Peter replied. "I took that painting home and hung it on my wall. I went to the storage unit, but I just couldn't bear to part with it. I think I need you to take it back for me. I don't trust myself to give it up."

"I understand. Even though those sketches I made were completely obscene, I had a hard time taking a match to them. I'll tell Meagan I'm running an errand and take it to the storage unit for you. I think I'm going to have to tell Meagan no on her idea for a new pose."

"Really? What did she come up with? It must be sort of strange if you weren't sure about telling me what she came up with."

Debbie sighed, "You kneeling over her, both of you naked, and her tits covered with glue."

"Like I jacked off on her magnificent tits? I'm hard as a rock just hearing about it! That is kind of strange, but super hot!"

"It is, isn't it. I just don't think it's a good idea after the accident to even hint at Meagan being cum splattered."

"She asked for it. If she had any lingering doubts about the accident, this might help her put those to rest."

"Do you really think so Peter?"

"I do, and you've got to admit, it's a lot better than what we came up with after Meagan went to bed on Tuesday night."

"I'm trying to forget; I think what I did after that posing session is going to give me recurring nightmares."

"I think it might put me into a better frame of mind as well. It might do that for you as well."

"I would like to paint that scene," Debbie admitted finally. "I can almost see it without either of you posing. I'm going to tell Meagan that I haven't ruled it out yet. Keep thinking about any potential drawbacks we might not be thinking of at the moment. I'll be over in a little while to move that painting for you."

Peter smiled because he know now, that once Debbie had decided that something would be fun to paint, any objections she had to the subject matter would eventually fall aside as long as there was no chance of Meagan getting pregnant involved. "Sure thing Mrs. D. See you soon."

Peter couldn't keep himself from thinking of Meagan during his Friday classes, and he didn't dare shower at the locker room of the gym. He did a double work out to make up for the one he had missed when he was in his apartment room spellbound by the painting of his dick in Meagan's pussy. He arrived at Debbie's house on Friday night with a raging hard on and 4 bottles of glue.

"I see you think I'm going to agree to paint Meagan's suggestion, but I still haven't made up my mind."

"Just trying to be prepared Mrs. D. Even if we don't paint that pose, we could do some tests to see which glue works best. I've got clear glue, glue all, school glue, and wood glue."

"You're the one who needs wood glue," Meagan giggle pointing at Peter's raging erection. "Phew! And you need a shower. You stink!"

"Well, I couldn't very well use the gym shower in this condition. I got rock hard as soon as I was done with my work out knowing that I would be heading over here to pose with you tonight."

"Maybe we could paint me spying on Peter in the shower this time," Meagan suggested.

"No, we didn't do any setup. The easel is downstairs, and the bathroom door is back on its hinges. I like the idea though. We'll have to do that one another time though. I tell you what, we'll test some glue on Meagan, while you get cleaned up Peter."

Meagan had her hand palm up on the computer desk. She and her mother were discussing 4 pools of glue on her hand.

"I don't like the wood glue," Meagan stated. "It's too thick."

"The color isn't right either," Debbie added. "It's far too yellow."

"Can you tell any difference between the glue all and the school glue?"

"No dear, those two seem to be the same to me."

"The clear is just useless."

"Maybe not. Take your shirt and bra off honey. I've got an idea." Once Meagan was topless, Debbie ran a stream of school glue from one of her daughter's areola to the upper portion of her breast. Then she places several small dots on her daughter's tit flanking the stream of white. "I think the clear glue is good for imitating splatter if you use it in really small droplets."

Meagan and Debbie were considering the look of glue on Meagan's tits so intently that they didn't notice Peter come down the stairs. "Damn, that is so hot Meagan! You have to paint Meagan's tits all covered in glue like that Mrs. D."

Debbie looked at her daughter as droplets of white glue dribbled down her hard nipple to splatter in the floor. "Well, I have been pushing you guys into really sexy poses with all the school themed poses, and the spying pose. I guess it won't hurt to let you guys let off a little steam by posing like this. It's just harmless glue made to look like something nastier."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.