Meagan's Growing Cum Lust
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

"Oh my word Mrs. D., who picked out that shelf bra Meagan was wearing tonight? It damn near drove me insane with lust for your daughter."

"I picked it out. I knew it would drive you crazy, but I wasn't expecting it to nearly incapacitate my male model."

"There is no nearly about it. I'm completely helpless right now. I've been fantasizing about bending sweet Meagan over a desk and fucking her silly ever since she walked up the stairs."

"Do you want me to paint you pulling your giant cock out of my daughter at the last possible second again?"

"Not quite Mrs. D. I want you to paint my cock actually penetrating her pussy!"

"Oh my Peter! I'm not sure about doing that."

"It could be just the tip," Peter bargained. "Please, I think about doing this all the time when Meagan isn't around so that I can keep myself from thinking about that when we pose together. It's exactly what you trained me to do, but I want to push my training even further. I want to actually see my cock pushing into her pussy; I want you to paint that for me."

"You know that even if I do decide to paint this, that's something you can never do."

"I know, I know, that's why I need you to paint my cock actually inside Meagan's pussy. Her tits have gotten so much bigger than they were this summer that I don't know if I could pass your advanced training test now. I practice all the time at home, but tonight is convinced me that my practice material needs to be come more exciting, more challenging."

"You have to promise me that you'll only use this painting for the purposes of strengthening your willpower if I agree to do it."

Peter could tell that Debbie wanted to paint the forbidden pose as much as he wanted to see the finished product. Peter eagerly agreed to Debbie's demand, but he felt a tad bit guilty about doing so. He thought his intentions were good, but the thought occurred to him that he might be so excited by the sight of Meagan's breasts hoisted up by the shelf bra that he would agree to anything.

Peter kept his doubts about the purity of his response to himself as Debbie pulled the photo of Meagan bending over to reveal her pussy up on the computer. She placed a pillow on the desk and told Peter to just barely touch his cock to the pillow. She snapped a few pictures of Peter, then set about to merging them together on the computer. When she was satisfied with her photo manipulations, she asked Peter what he though.

In the merged image, Peter's cock was just touching Meagan's pussy. "That is really hot Mrs. D. I know you want to paint me inside your daughter. Like I said earlier, it doesn't have to be all the way inside. Just seeing you paint the tip of my cock splitting Meagan's pussy would be awesome!"

Debbie sighed, and scooted the portion of the image containing Peter over a few pixels by tapping on of the arrow keys twice. Looking at the results, Debbie admitted, "That is really hot." Debbie gave Peter a stern look and shook her finger at him. "You are never, ever to do anything like this in real life."

After Peter agreed once more that he could never actually fuck Meagan, Debbie started painting. She was working off the computer screen, so Peter was able to lounge in a chair while Debbie painted. This also meant the painting went quickly as there were no posing breaks needed. Despite being able to paint quickly, it was still well after midnight before Debbie finished painting the forbidden contact between Meagan and Peter.

"This is the hottest thing you've ever painted Mrs. D." Peter proclaimed.

"I think you have a distorted view," Debbie responded, but it was clear she was proud of the work as well. "I have to get this out of the house. I can't risk Meagan seeing this. Peter, can you take this to the storage unit tonight?"

"Sure thing Mrs. D. Before I go, do you want to get another video of me cumming?"

"I guess so, but I don't think it's going to compare with what you did earlier tonight."

"You might be surprised Mrs. D. I've gotten really worked up watching you paint, and I have the inspiration of seeing Meagan's pussy wrapped around my cock now. That is simply an amazing painting!"

"Well, get over to the filming station then," Debbie encouraged as she picked up her camera.

As soon as he heard the camera click into the tripod, Peter asked, "Are you ready?" He could barely wait for Debbie to give him the go-ahead to cum. Once again, rope after rope of thick cum flew from his big dick.

"Wow Peter! I'm sorry I doubted you. I'll have to get this one on to the computer so we can count it too. Carry this painting out to my car while I'm counting. Debbie was so excited, she met Peter outside. "Fifteen! Can you believe it Peter? Fifteen after Eighteen. That's a new record and a follow up that nearly equaled the accident. You told me the first was your most intense ever, so this has to be the most powerful pair of orgasms you've ever had."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.