Meagan's Growing Cum Lust
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Debbie finished up the third painting about 10 PM. The three of them stood observing the trio of finished paintings. "Man Mom! Those have got to be the hottest paintings you've ever posted. They're practically wicked!"

"Totally decadent" Peter concurred.

"I think I did a good job of portraying Peter's character as a force of pure lust, controlled by his cock. Meagan, despite freezing for much of the session, really pulls off a bathing nymph type air where she's completely unaware of how her body affects the men around her."

"I just think all that cum is hot!" Meagan raved. "You really upped the nasty factor with what jizz coated mirror. I think your painting is even more of a turn on than seeing the real thing."

"Really?" Debbie wondered.

"Totally! I mean in real life a lot of the semen drips off, and now that it's all dry, it's just a dirty mirror. If I hadn't seen it earlier, I wouldn't know why it's dirty. I'm so glad I got to wake up and come here to see it all freshly wet with Peter's spunk!"

"I guess you have a point. I'll have a big check to write Peter for all the posing Peter did this weekend, and I think I'm going to take you shopping tomorrow Meagan."

"Wait; don't let Peter go yet! I think we should expand this to a series of five paintings."

"You're just trying to keep him here longer," Debbie teased.

"I'm serious. We could do one where I'm pointing my finger at Peter, with his cock barely tucked into his boxers, while he protests his innocence."

"Well, that makes some sense, but I don't want to expand on this series without a really good fifth painting. I don't want to overuse an idea."

"Oh, I've got a good one," Meagan informed the adults. "In the final painting, Peter's cock will suddenly pop free from his boxers, and you'll paint a big rope of cum flying straight at my belly."

"Meagan, no! That's too dangerous. That almost happened yesterday for real."

"Not really, Mrs. D." Peter countered. "That was when I saw Meagan in the mirror. Posing this way, I'll be looking straight at her. All my training will be in full force."

Debbie was clearly tempted by the idea, but she hesitated, "I don't know, it still seems dangerous." Meagan looked like she was about to say something, but Peter made a motion with his hand for her to wait. "I think we should pass on this one."

"This does seem like the kind of thing you wanted to be able to paint when you came up with the idea of my advanced training," Peter pointed out.

"Well, that is one of the things I mentioned during your training..."

Meagan added, "And, he won't really be shooting cum at me, you'll just paint that in."

"Well, I should have enough video to fake it, but..."

Meagan interrupted her mother, "Oh, you're the best Mommy ever."

"That wasn't a yes!" Meagan gave her mom her best set puppy dog eyes. "Oh, all right. I'll sketch and do some background painting tonight, but if they aren't coming together the way I want, we'll leave this at just the three paintings. We're all tired from a long day of posing, so I don't want to try anything too demanding tonight."

Debbie called for a break when she saw Meagan yawning. "Oh good night! It's one in the morning. We need to get some sleep. Meagan, brush your teeth and get in bed. Peter can help me clean up."

"Maybe Peter could cum one more time while you film it?" Meagan asked while batting her eyes at her mother.

"Alright, I'll go clean up; you stay here so Peter's advanced training keeps him from cumming until I get back up here to film."

After Debbie left the room, Meagan asked, "How come you made me wait before trying to get Mom to agree to more shower poses?"

"Sometimes, especially if you know it's something someone wants to do, you just need to give someone time to talk themselves into doing something instead of trying to convince them yourself."

"Oh, I am so horny! Aren't you? I don't think I can help myself." Meagan started fingering her pussy in front of Peter.

"Meagan!" Peter hissed, "Your mom doesn't want you doing that in front of me."

"It's OK; you do it too. I want to watch you jack your shaft in real life." Meagan reached out to touch Peter, but he jumped back out of reach. Meagan looked puzzled.

"Must not touch," Peter said roboticly.

"What?"

"Must not touch Meagan."

"That doesn't make any sense; you've touched me before." Meagan pointed out.

"Not any more, not allowed. You are, and must remain, an untouchable beauty."

Meagan screwed her face up and yelled, "Mother!"

Debbie hurried back upstairs, "What's the problem?"

"You've broken Peter with this stupid advanced training!"

"No I haven't; we wouldn't be doing any posing at all without it."

"Watch this!" Meagan snapped as she tried to touch Peter's arm again.

"Must not touch," Peter repeated as he jumped backwards again and moved to stand with Debbie between him and Meagan.

"This is absurd! I've been naked for over twenty four hours in front of Peter, and I couldn't even give him a high five?"

"Meagan, I will not discuss this! After the accident, it was absolutely necessary to institute a no touching rule so that we could start posing again. Now go to bed so I can film Peter cumming!"

Meagan gave her mother a dirty look, but stomped off to her room without argument.

Debbie was amazed once she got done filming Peter releasing his pent up lust for her daughter. "Good grief Peter, that was even more cum than you shot when you exploded unexpectedly this afternoon!"

"Mmmm, it was a good one," Peter agreed. "We did end up posing late into the night. That gave me a long time to get worked back up by staring at Meagan."

"It shows that your advanced training is working, no matter what Meagan thinks about it."

"Do you think she's really upset about the no touching rule?"

Debbie sighed, "She'll get over it, especially after she watches this video. Why was she trying to touch you anyway?"

"Um, she was trying to get a sneak preview of me jacking off," Peter admitted.

"I suspected as much. I'll have to talk to her tomorrow. Anyway, get some sleep. I still want to take Meagan shopping tomorrow. She does need padded bras after the story she told Friday."

"Ugh! You'll have to send me photos of how she looks in those! Maybe stretching out a tight sweater."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.