Meagan's Growing Cum Lust - Cover

Meagan's Growing Cum Lust

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2

As Peter stared at Meagan, he thoroughly appreciated Debbie pulling the covers down so he could see both of Meagan's heavy jugs. It smelled like toast and bacon were being prepared in addition to his eggs. The smells must be telling her it was time to wake up, because she was starting to stir. Peter smiled as the gorgeous teen's movements bared more of her body to his gaze.

"What the..." Meagan started as she opened her eyes. Once she realized it was Peter with his cock fully hard in her room, Meagan relaxed. "Well, that's a nice sight to start the day with!"

"You're spellbinding if you don't have both your breasts covered while you're sleeping," Peter replied.

"I don't sleep with my breasts uncovered!" Meagan protested.

"I may have helped with the first one," Peter confessed. "Don't tell your mom though. I told her I just happened to be walking by and couldn't look away when I saw the one bare tit. Your Mom pulled the covers off your other tit so I could have a better view."

"You have to tell me exactly what you did while I was sleeping if you want me to keep quiet," Meagan whispered.

Peter whispered back, "What really happened was that I was trying to make cumming all over the mirror my only orgasm for the night, but I just couldn't stop playing with myself after I went into the spare bedroom."

"Did Mom notice that you stayed hard after cumming?" Meagan wanted to know.

"I don't think so. I really wanted to save up for another huge load this morning, but my hard cock felt so good, I had to keep satisfying it. I kept telling myself one more jizz, and then I would save up the rest of the night, but I ended up cumming four more times before I finally went soft. I swear Meagan, that's the first time I've ever cum five times in a row before I went soft. Can you believe it? Five back to back orgasms on a single hard on! The day of the accident was probably the single most intense orgasm I ever had, but the first one last night was a close second. As a whole though, last night was the most powerful sexual experience I've ever had."

"You're a naughty boy Peter! Pretending that you're spying on me really turns you on."

"It does!" Peter admitted. "First watching you do homework without panties on, and then the shower. Anyway, I felt bad that I had shot so much jizz without Mrs. D being able to film it, so I decided that I needed to do something to recharge my load. That's when I came in to watch you sleeping. Really spying on you is an even bigger turn on," Peter told the busty teen nervously.

"I don't mind," Meagan reassured Peter. "I like that you can control your cock to keep from cumming on me now, but that you can't control your need to see my body."

"It worked too," Peter informed Meagan. "I know Mrs. D. likes to count how many wads I shoot when I cum, so I counted six on my final orgasm last night. She already filmed me shooting ten onto the mirror again this morning."

Meagan became even more aroused than waking up with a college aged stud pointing a huge hard on at her had when she heard this. "OMG! Has anyone cleaned the mirror yet?" she asked breathlessly.

"I don't think so."

"I have to see!" Meagan set up baring her body completely as she rushed to see the results of Peter's jerk off session. Peter was barely able to keep out of her way.

"Oh, that's so fucking hot!" Meagan screamed. "You absolutely coated this mirror with your spunk!"

"That's a double orgasm," Debbie explained from the kitchen. "I didn't clean the mirror up after last night either. I wanted to exadgerate the amount of cum on the mirror in the final painting. Now get away from all that hazardous sperm young lady. I don't want you touching any of it."

Meagan jerked her hand back to her side where she had been pointing an experimental finger at a big glob that had settled on the counter. "How did you know?" Meagan protested.

"Mother's intuition. Now get out here and eat some breakfast instead of starting your day with the absolutely forbidden taste of Peter's semen!"

"OMG Mom! This painting is going to be so hot! I love the way you've painted in a long strand of Peter's jizz flying through the air. The look of shock on my face is really good too! Like I can't believe what's happening. I can't wait to see what I look like in the cum covered mirror."

While they ate, Peter made a suggestion about the painting. "You know Mrs. D, the way you've got the mirror sketched, both of Meagan's nipples are going to be visible in their entirety. I think it would actually be hotter if you had, say her forearm covering part of one nipple and her hand covering part of the other. I think that would show that she was trying to recover her modesty after being surprised in the shower, but couldn't quite manage it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.