Meagan's Growing Cum Lust - Cover

Meagan's Growing Cum Lust

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1

Peter walked as quietly as he could into Meagan's room. He felt bad about leaving her on the floor, but there was no way he could get her back into bed without touching her. That was forbidden now. Peter sighed softly as he looked at the sleeping teen to see how much of her flesh was exposed. One shoulder was bare, and it made him really crave the sight of Meagan's breasts. He initially felt that he didn't even need to see her nipples, but he corrected himself as his cock started throbbing. Peter realized that he always needed to see Meagan's nipples to some degree now. However, for the moment, he could make due with some nice cleavage or the curve of one mound sticking up over the wadded up blankets. However, the only other part of Meagan's body he could see was one of her feet.

Staring at the teen, even though she was almost completely covered, was enough to make Peter hard. After five or ten minutes, he tiptoed through the house to the basement. He spent a good half an hour staring at the paintings of Meagan Debbie still had stored in the house. Peter realized that the most enticing depictions of Meagan's nipples had been moved to the storage unit, but he still found enough to satisfy his cravings.

Creeping back upstairs, Peter spent about fifteen minutes massaging his balls in an effort to cause his body to create more semen. It seemed to be working, although perhaps too well. Even though he wasn't touching his cock directly, he was starting to feel the urge to cum again. To counter that, he went back into Meagan's room.

Peter fell into a pattern where his need to see Meagan's nipples would draw him to the paintings in the basement, then his need to touch his cock would cause him to return to the guest room. Finally, his need to save up his cum so that he could properly coat the mirror once Debbie woke up led him back into Meagan's room. Even though being in the room with Meagan made his cock ache with desire, it quelled the urge to cum.

He was just about to return to the basement when Meagan stretched in her sleep. Finally! One of the teen's breasts came into view. It was just to edge of one of her ample mounds, but it was enough to cause Peter's jaw to drop and his heart to pound. There was just something about Meagan that fascinated him, and he had worked hard, with Debbie's encouragement, to increase his appreciation for the teen, not fight it.

Peter was torn; the sight of one of Meagan's breast in real life, even just the little of it he could see, was something he couldn't bring himself to look away from. However, his need to see her nipples was almost painful. Finally, Peter decided that if he were extremely careful, it should be possible to bare all of Meagan's partially exposed tit to his gaze by only touching the blanket. Peter wasn't sure how long it took him; he jerked his hand away as if he had touched a hot stove at even the slightest hint he was touching Meagan through the haphazard pile of covers she was curled up in. In the end though, he was successful. He had tugged, and shifted, and guided the covers away from one of Meagan's jugs, which he could now stare at to his heart's content.

The muscular college stud was completely spellbound now. He sank down to his knees in the floor of Meagan's room. His rock hard cock was close, ever so close, to Meagan's sleeping body, but he wasn't touching her. He was slightly worried about Debbie's reaction to finding him in Meagan's room again, but he realized that there was no way he could leave as long as one of the girl's breasts was bare. Never mind that it was bare as a result of a very technical interpretation of the rules Debbie wanted him to follow when it came to Meagan. If either Meagan or Debbie asked, he planned on telling them that he had gotten up to get a drink of water then just couldn't help himself when he saw one of Meagan's bare breasts. His cock felt so good and so hard! Peter was sure he would thrill both Debbie, immediately, and Meagan, watching the video later, when he jacked off onto the bathroom mirror so that his boss could get good pictures of a cum coated mirror. He knew he was thrilled beyond belief to be staring at one of Meagan's glorious mounds.


Peter! What on earth are you doing?" Debbie hissed.

Peter stuck with what he decided would work best, on an abridged version of the truth, when Debbie caught him. If Meagan had been the one to catch him staring, Peter would probably have told her more. But for Debbie he would mention nothing about how he had needed to go back and forth between Meagan and the paintings, or how he had engineered Meagan's current state of being half bare chested. "I wanted to check to make sure that Meagan was OK in the floor, and I figured that it would be OK because of my advanced training. Then I saw her like this and I couldn't look away. I've been stuck here staring, with my cock rock hard, until either she woke up or you came in here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.