Upgrade
Chapter 14: Reese Goes Wild. Seducing Darby with Big Bob Experience

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Reese Goes Wild. Seducing Darby with Big Bob Experience - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

I had the speakerphone on. Pam and Trish were listening but mute. On the other end was my client on the east coast of Florida. It was seven o’clock Tuesday morning and there was panic in his voice. “Bob, we got hacked again last night. They destroyed most of our server farm ... actually everything except the servers that we had you work on – the data on our credit card customers, thank God. Those units are up and running just fine, but we can’t even access them from any of our stores to handle transactions. We have to shut down the entire company for ... God, hours, days, weeks? We don’t even know how bad it is.”

I asked, “You have a data recovery plan that I helped your people write. That should back you up to twelve hours earlier. You’ll lose some data, but maybe you can rebuild. Have you started to implement that plan?”

My client Ron Salisbury said, “We don’t trust the operating systems on the servers to just start reloading that data. We’re afraid we’ll corrupt the backup units and then really be out of business.”

“Ron, look. Here’s what I want you to do. I want you to take the system disks for each of the servers – the ones that came from the manufacturer and no one else. Those disks can’t be corrupted because they’re read only. Boot up each server on those disks, and then wipe the server clean of all data doing a security erase so random ones and zeroes are placed in every memory location on the server storage. Be sure you do that to the complete server and not just a partition. That’ll take about two hours for each server. Then reload the system from those disks. Restore the partitions as you reload. Then and only then you can start to reload the data from the backup units. If you want to be on the safe side, go back to yesterday morning, since the hacks might have started late yesterday.”

“But won’t we be just as susceptible?”

“Yes, but two things will happen if you do it that way. First, you won’t corrupt the backup data or expose it to potential destruction, and second, by the time you finish loading, I will be there and we’ll attend to each server with new security software. If I hang up now, I can catch the eight-thirty commuter flight over to Fort Lauderdale.”

“I’ll meet you at the airport. I’ll get the I.T. guys working on this now.”

We hung up the phone.

Pam opined, “I guess that means we can’t have morning sex?” She poked her bottom lip out in a pout. Trish mimicked her gesture. The three of us were nude in my large bed at my condo. The call had awakened us, but it had come in on my ‘emergency’ number, so I knew it was important by the ringtone on my cellphone.

“I’m afraid it’ll have to wait until tonight. You could call Dave ... or Jon ... or even Andrew, although I think tonight is when they’re interviewing Jon and Amy about extramarital sex.”

“We’re still on for Saturday?”

“As far as I know. Now, I have to make a run to the airport. You two amuse yourselves if you wish. Why don’t you drag out that sybian and have some fun.”

I got out of bed and went into the bath to shave and shower. As I got out of the shower, I heard the unmistakable sound of the sybian humming away in the bedroom. As I dried myself with a towel, I peeked into the room.

Trish was atop the machine with the soft mechanical dildo deep in her pussy, and her clit pushed solidly against the ribbed pad providing stimulation to that area. Her eyes were closed, and she was holding onto the support bar with white knuckles. Pam had the control in her hand and was varying the pace of the vibrations and dildo rotations with the control knobs. From the sounds, she had Trish somewhere between medium and full tilt.

After drying I came into the bedroom. I stood next to Trish, and as she came – a huge cum that consumed her body, I lifted her off the machine and held her in my arms, lavishing kisses on her and telling her how much I loved her. She whimpered her words of love back to me as her body came down from the machine-inspired high.

Pam wrapped the two of us in her arms. “I love you both. Bob, you are so caring. That’s just what Trish needed from you this morning – being held after that, and your words. I bask in them too.”

“You should, I love you just as much. You’re both so dear and precious to me.”

Ten minutes later I was out the door on the way to the airport.


At the other end of that day, after the late commuter flight back to Sarasota, I walked in the door to my condo at nine-thirty. To my surprise, a very naked ex-wife was sitting on my living room sofa looking relaxed but sexy as all hell as she read a paperback book. She looked up and gave me a megawatt smile. She was wearing four-inch spike heels that were glossy red shoes. One leg moved seductively over the other.

Reese said in a husky tone, “I’m so glad you’re home. I’m your welcoming committee of one. I hope you’re horny and want a little loving.”

I smiled, “I do, but only after I have something to eat, otherwise, the sounds of my stomach growling will eclipse anything adoring I have to say to you. Where are the others?”

“In your bed with Dave. He’s trying for a personal best.”

I laughed, “That sounds fraught with anxiety and unachieved expectations.”

“Oh, no. We’ve been practicing plus he’s seen a doctor and a herbalist, so he’s been taking Cialis and all sort of other supplements including something called L-Argenine.”

“I do that too.”

Reese looked hopeful, “Does it work?”

“I think so. I keep setting new performance records, and Pam and Trish are very happy – or so they tell me.”

“See. So maybe Dave will do OK in there.” She nodded towards my bedroom, from which a long female moan came.

Reese stood and kissed me, pulling my jacket, tie, and shirt away so she could press her erect nipples into my bare chest. “I like skin-on-skin contact,” she said. “I’ve always thought you were so manly.” She kissed my chest several times.

Reese led me to my kitchen and had me sit on one of the high stools. Seconds later, I had a slice of left-over pizza in front of me, warmed to just the right temperature. A glass of wine immediately followed.

Reese sat and talked with me as I wolfed down the pizza, but I was totally focused on her femininity, specifically her jiggly breasts, erect nipples, and the tuft of pubic hair just above her obvious slit. Reese sat with one of her shoes slightly hanging from a sexy foot as she bounced her leg in a nervous but sexy gesture. I was ready to jump her after about sixty seconds.

After I finished, I picked up Reese, and she squealed in surprise. I carried her to the sofa, set her down, pounded on my chest, striped off my clothing, and plunged my tongue into her pussy. After two minutes of that, I moved up and buried my cock inside my ex-wife. She seemed ecstatic at the display of manly conquest of her body.

Reese started to say, “Oh, God, this is so good. Why didn’t we... ?”

I smashed my lips against hers to get her to stop talking. After our kiss I said, “Don’t regret the past. It’s done for. Focus on right here, right now, and maybe on tomorrow.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” I banged my hips into Reese’s groin, driving my cock into her.

“And I love that you are fucking me. I love your cock in my pussy.”

“Me too. You’re unusually worked up tonight it seems.”

“I’m still having little orgasms from thinking about last Saturday night swinger’s party.”

“Yeah, I barely saw you the whole night.”

“Because I won a bedroom in the draw. I went in there, and sent a message out that there was a cute, horny female with a tight pussy who wanted lots of cock. I think I fucked eleven men, or they fucked me, or we did each other. Whatever. It was wonderful. I’ve never had so many orgasms in one night, and I was positively drenched and drippy in cum.”

“I didn’t get the word.”

“You would have made me stop.”

“Why do you say that? I might have stood in line to be number twelve.”

“Wouldn’t you have wanted me to not do that?”

“If that’s what you wanted, and you weren’t hurting anybody including yourself, they why would I stop you?”

“Because it was illegal, immoral, and fattening?” She smiled alluringly.

“Not in my book any longer. Don’t forget Pam and Trish were off doing their best to get laid, re-laid, and par-laid too, and I was also doing all right on that count.”

“But it’s different for guys.”

“Yeah, the double standard is alive and well in many quarters, but I try to behave in a very egalitarian way. To tell the truth, I’m jealous that you could have that many men and orgasms. That’s truly a remote possibility for almost all men.”

Reese giggled, “And, I’m embarrassed to say; I loved every minute of it. I got over the queasiness that I had after the prior party when you comforted me in the middle of the night. Dave is still slightly horrified. Put in a good word for me, will you? Here, he thinks he married this staid little wife, and now she’s turned into the town slut. I just love my new self, though.”

“I do too,” I hammered my cock into her a few times. Reese moaned, and made noises that she was going to climax. I helped that along with judicious use of fingers on her clit as I sawed my cock into her.

Reese came in a nice subdued orgasm that made her skin flush, her nipples as hard as glass, and her vagina spasm around my cock. I was temporarily happy, so I pulled out of her and cuddled her into my body. I wanted to save myself for Pam or Trish, since that morning they’d both seemed needy. Maybe Dave was scratching that itch.

As we kissed and cuddled, I praised Reese for her new attitude about life and sex. I also told her about Andrew and Darby, and where they seemed to be in their thinking about their relationship and their sexuality. Reese could sympathize because she’d been in the same place not that long before.

Not too long after that Dave staggered out of the bedroom. He was naked and looked totally wiped out. He saw me, pointed back at the bedroom, and said, “You are partners with two she-devils. They have tried to milk every last vestige of my sexual juices from my body and render my sexual organ a useless appendage.”

I laughed, “Are they happy?”

“Hell no!” Dave said. “They want cock, more cock, and more more cock. I made three rounds with them. I was trying for four, but ... well, I needed more supplements or something.”

“Dave, it’s not a contest. If you set up goals like that for yourself, you’ll be disappointed and it’ll make you feel bad. Some nights I can’t do anything, not even get hard.”

“You? Surely, you’re kidding. You’re my idol and role model. I think of you like a sexual superman.”

“I’m not. Why would you think that?”

“You keep two women happy all the time. You keep my wife happy, and Amy, and Rosalin loves you too, and then you go and fuck the hottest porn star in all time existence besides Rosalin – Dee Winters and her sidekick Tali ... and I know you distinguished yourself at the monthly sex parties because every woman there wants to be bedded by you.”

I kept laughing, “Dave that has nothing to do with how often I can fuck and orgasm. It has to do with paying careful attention to every woman I’m with, and giving her the kind of love and attention and words that she wants and desires. Also, I’m good at giving head, and that has nothing to do with my own physical performance other than my tongue.”

Dave looked at me with a skeptical eye. “I’ll have to think about what you just said. I know you’re right, but I have to internalize it.”

Dave looked at Reese curled up under my arm, “Baby, did you get satisfied tonight? Are you ready to go home?”

Reese replied, “Yes, and thank you again for letting me love Bob, and be loved by him. I love you, and what I feel for him takes nothing away from you.”

Dave said, “No, I know it makes you happy and I am the beneficiary of that situation. I also know he’s not out to recapture you. He has those two she-devils in the other room to contend with.”

A sexy female voice from the bedroom called out, “Bob, will you come and make love to us. We need you.”

I stood and pulled Reese to a standing position. I kissed her goodbye, shook Dave’s hand, and sauntered off to my bedroom.


I’d had a text message from Jon on Friday: ‘Come early tomorrow night, say 5:30. Andrew and Darby are coming, and probably want to be ‘daring’ to some extent. We can talk about it. They’re coming at 6:00. C U then. Jon.’

Thus, Pam, Trish, Mike, and I found ourselves sitting at Jon and Amy’s kitchen counter with a glass of wine at five-thirty on Saturday.

Jon said, “We had a great Tuesday evening with them, and got to know each other on a whole new level. I could tell many of the areas you’d talked to them about, because of the sophistication of their questions.”

Pam asked with a chuckle, yet a sincere tone, “So, what’s the bottom line? Have they decided to become sexually liberated?”

“Sort of. I think they find the idea of the swinger’s party daunting, so I’m sure that’s not even on the table – yet. Darby obviously likes you and me, and I’m sure she’d like to engage in some sexual stuff with all of us – men and women. I think she wants to take it slow, and I think she needs some motivation to break out of her conditioning.”

Jon turned to Mike, “Mike, you’re a total unknown to her, but I think having you around and participating will interest her. My advice is to focus on Pam, Trish, or Amy, unless you get really strong signals to the contrary. I’m sure there’ll be a time in the future for the two of you otherwise. Let’s not scare her off.”

I asked, “How should we behave with them tonight?”

Jon laughed, “I think we can just be ourselves, and let it all hang out. We’ll have dinner, and then we can start to make out. My big recommendation, however, is that you give Darby the Big Bob Experience if you have the opportunity. I think you should be the point person with her tonight. Give her an experience that will make her want to come back for more and more.”

“What about Andrew?”

Amy said, “I want to be with him, although he also expressed a willingness to be with either of you two.” She gestured to Pam and Trish. “So, I think we can each be ‘real’ friendly with him and see where his pecker leads him. Just remember that he’s about sixty, so at best he’s only guaranteed for one orgasm for the night; thus, we need to work to keep him on edge early in the evening.”

Trish said, “He’s also English, so he was raised to think about women differently than American men.”

“How’s that?” Jon asked.

“He’s apt to be more possessive, more dominant, think less of our capabilities and skills, and may not have the romantic touch we like so much. Sorry, but that’s been my experience and I know it’s a stereotype, but I’m trying to set our own expectations for being with him.”

I ventured, “Some American men are like that.”

Trish laughed, “Yeah, but there’s a broader spectrum. Of course, I’m biased from living over in the U.K. for two years when I was in high school.”

Our conversation drifted a little, and then we neatened up, made it look as though we’d just arrived, and then Andrew and Darby arrived at the house.

Unlike our prior visit with them, and I suspect also with Jon and Amy; the greeting the men got from Darby left no doubt in anyone’s mind about the arc of the evening. She was going to get fucked, and probably by both Jon and me, and maybe even Mike. The other three women greeted Andrew with similar enthusiasm and an unspoken invitation to have any or all of them. Andrew looked pleased and eager for the evening to progress.

After our greetings, the normal chatter and small talk between the eight of us started. A community effort resulted in a great dinner appearing with all sorts of gourmet side dishes and hors d’oeuvres we visitors had brought.

After dinner, Jon and Amy led us down to the beach for a walk along the shoreline. I teamed up with Darby for the walk, and we lagged behind the others so I could constantly nuzzle her neck and lavish her with kisses. The more we kissed, the more she got into it until I feared we’d get arrested. Darby humped my leg with every kiss, and then she started to talk dirty to me, promising me the wonders of her blowjobs and what a hot piece of ass she would be for me when we got back to the house.

I found myself walking along with a hard-on trying to pop out of my shorts. Darby noticed, and when we next stopped to kiss she reached down and grabbed hold of my cock through my shorts. She said, “Oooouuu, I’m really going to like this. Can’t we go back to the house now? I don’t want to wait much longer.”

I happily said, “Sure can.” I caught Jon’s eye as we followed along. He was about a hundred yards ahead. I used sign language to indicate we were heading back. He waved, smiled, and the others continued walking.

After we turned towards the house, I asked Darby, “I assume you and Andrew had some deep discussions about...”

“Yes, yes. We talked all about making love with other people, particularly you and Jon. We’re dandy about the whole thing. I like Mike too.”

“Can you translate that for me?”

“OK. We did what you recommended. We made up stories about one of us being with one of you, for instance, you and me, or Andrew with Pam or Trish. We got very specific too, like what you were doing to me minute by minute. About all that happened was that we got hornier and hornier until the two of us would go off and fuck. Andrew has been so worked up; I’ve never had him make love to me more times in a day than over the past week. He’s like a porn star.”

“And you feel fine thinking of him or seeing him make love to another woman? You’d be all right if he came deep inside her, so that his cum ran out of her vagina?”

“Oh, yes. We even watched some Internet porn with threesomes and foursomes, and even a couple of gangbangs. I got so turned on by all of them. I watched several women clean the cum from other women the men had just climaxed inside of.”

“Would you do that?”

“Errr, I ... hadn’t thought about it that way. It was hot. I guess I might try it to see what it tasted like.”

“Have you ever tasted another woman?”

“No.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.