Upgrade
Chapter 12: Dave & Reese move in; Big Bob Experience on film

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Dave & Reese move in; Big Bob Experience on film - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

After his wake-up fuck with Mel and breakfast, Dave gave me a high sign that he wanted to talk. I nodded towards the pool patio, and we took our coffee mugs and went outside. We were both nude and sort of pooped out sexually.

Dave said, “I want to talk about your offer to move in here for a while. Reese has let me think about little else since we left here a few weeks ago. It’s a daily request of hers.”

I said, “Yes, you said you had some questions.”

“I do. First, are you, Pam, and Trish really a serious threesome? Are you like married or what?”

“Yes to all of the above as far as I’m concerned, and I’m sure the girls think of it the same way. If it were legal, we’d probably marry or form a civil union or something. We need to think about how we cement ourselves together more than we have. We are very committed to each other. I need to get rings for them or something before too long.”

“But you all have sex with other people, like you with Mel, Amy, and Reese, Pam’s mother – I heard about, and your swing party friends.”

“I love them too, but Pam and Trish are my primary partners. Reese, Mel, Amy, Rosalin, and a few others are my secondary partners or lovers. I use the terms primary and secondary to distinguish between levels of commitment, intensity of love, and priority in of the relationship. Pam, Trish, and I are a triad, and we are the most important people to each other. I continue to love Reese, and I think the feeling is mutual.”

“If we moved in would the expectation be that you’d have frequent sex with Reese?”

“Ah, good question. Reese used to be my primary relationship, but now she is a secondary relationship. You are her primary, and I respect that. My answer is thus, it depends on her and on you, and what the two of you agree to. I do not have a predisposition to be fucking my ex-wife all the time, although recently she has blossomed in a sexual way and seems to want that. I’m a little rueful that it happened years too late, but that’s water under the bridge. She’s such a different person now.”

I added, “Last night Reese surprised me yet again by taking the lead in making love with Brad, Jon, and Mike. She loved the sex with them, but I saw her constantly checking in with you to be sure you were all right with what was happening. She loves you.”

David said, “So, if there were no sex would you still want us?”

“I think the question is would we want each other? For me, I think it’d be fun having you two in our lives for the few months remaining until we have to vacate the house. The sex would be nice, but it’s not necessary to a casual living arrangement. I like you both forgetting the sex.”

I expanded, “Pam, Trish and I have spontaneous sex, for instance, when we come home from work and are horny. We drop everything and start fucking just inside the door, take it to the living room or kitchen, and maybe or maybe not end up in bed. We’re noisy and fun loving. I imagine we’d tone that down, but I want to keep some spontaneity in things.”

“You mentioned that you have some friends in a polyamorous relationship. What are they like?”

“As best I know, those relationships are very sexual, if that’s what you’re asking. You remind me to get in touch with them this coming week. I’ve been remiss about keeping contact. There are three people in a primary, and lots of secondary people for them, including a healthy dose of incest here and there.”

Dave said, “Another question, do you see a continuation of the drop-in relationships that are sexual between now and when we have to leave the house because the owners return? I mean similar to Brad and Mel, Rosalin, Jon and Amy, Mike, and who knows who else that might come by.”

“Well, I didn’t expect Rosalin or Brad and Mel, to end up as sexual trysts. Those were nice surprises. Earlier in my life I tried to plan out everything, and if something didn’t happen according to plan I tried to force fit what it was back in the box I’d made for it. Now, I’m rolling with the situation much more. That’s why I ended up with Rosalin and Mel in my bed. The old me would have insisted they stay in the roles I’d cast them in, but not any longer.”

Dave nodded in understanding. He asked, “Moving in means we’ll all be giving up some privacy. I assume you see that?”

“I do. The five of us living together will require a higher level of tolerance of each other’s little foibles and quirks. I haven’t lived with other people, except Reese and now Trish and Pam, since I graduated college and left the dorm. The three of us are careful around each other about leaving clothing around, hygiene, how we leave the bathroom, and things like that. We’re accommodating, and it seems to work for us.”

“Would we move into the guest room upstairs, is that where you see us?”

“You could take that or any of the other rooms. If you want the one I’m using for an office, I can easily move my computer gear to another room.”

Dave said, “Well, I think we’d like to do this. Just so you know, I like the sex, but I don’t want to become so consumed with having sex with other women – like Pam and Trish, or Reese having sex with other men like you, that Reese and I drift apart.”

“You need to insist on frequent communications with each other on a deep level, also maybe on who sleeps with whom. Maybe for starters you have a rule that you always sleep with your wife. I like that too, because it would mean I always have Pam and Trish next to me in bed. We could deal with exceptions on the spur of the moment.”

I went on, “If Rosalin or someone else is around to sleep over, we can make that a special occasion too. Maybe there’ll be some time when you want three in your bed – maybe another woman, or someone like Mike to spice up Reese’s life.”

He nodded.

I said, “Does Reese have questions or reservations?”

David laughed, “Not only no, but hell no. She wants to move in right away, and she wants to have sex with you ... and I guess Brad while he’s here. She told me she liked doing brothers; she thought that was ‘kinky nice, ‘ as she called it last night.”

I chucked, “Maybe Brad and I should do her together later today.”

“That’d blow her mind. Can I watch?”

“You can always be anywhere any of us are. Sure, watch and better yet join in. Tease your wife. Fuck my girlfriends. Anything goes. Let’s make Reese airtight.”


A little after lunch I sidled up to Reese, “Darling, would you like to come with me for a few minutes ... or perhaps I should say ‘cum’ with me.” She caught onto my play on words right away, and gave me a megawatt smile indicating joy that we were about to have sex.

By agreement Dave hadn’t said anything to her about moving in. I led Reese to the master bedroom, and proceeded to strip away her bathing suit as well as my own. I immediately went down on her, ate her for a couple of minutes and then rose up her body and started to make love to her breasts.

“Have you ever given Dave a titty fuck?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“No, what’s that?”

“I’ll show you.” I swung a leg over Reese reclining body, and massaged her breasts as I lay my hard cock between them. I reached over to the bedside table and retrieved a bottle of lube and squirted some in the valley between her jiggly mounds. Reese watched my every move with fascination.

I used both my hands to push her breasts together, and I started to slowly piston my cock between them. I told Reese, “This is a titty fuck. Hold your breasts together while I stroke between them.” Reese took both hands and pushed her breasts together. I got a huge smile from her, no doubt because she saw this as another new and kinky thing she was doing that stretched her boundaries. I stroked her nipples as I moved my cock between them, a move I knew pleased Reese and brought her closer to orgasm.

Suddenly, I could feel Reese’s entire body stiffen. I knew why, but I feigned ignorance. I asked, “What’s wrong? Isn’t this fun for you?”

“Someone just started lapping my pussy.”

“Oh, is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

Reese actually thought about the answer, “Good thing, I guess. Who is it?”

“Does it matter?”

Reese giggled. “Yes and no. Oooooooh. It feels really good. They just added fingers.”

“So, that’s good then. Can you relax and cum when you’re ready?”

“I can try. You know I’ve never had so many orgasms since that I made love with you Pam and Trish. That wasn’t all that long ago. I just keep ... oooooh, someone is doing ... it’s very nice.”

“Close your eyes and enjoy.”

“But I like looking at you, and watching your cock between my breasts.”

Reese closed her eyes. She stiffened again and then relaxed, and did that several times.

I chuckled to myself. I turned back to see what was happening behind me. There was a crowd of people on the floor trying to hide from Reese’s view. Currently, Dave was lapping at his wife’s pussy, but I could tell that Brad, Mel, Mike, Pam, and Trish had all been in there over the past few seconds. Dave moved away and Mel took his place. Reese groaned again.

I asked Reese, “Do you want to see who’s trying to bring you pleasure – who’s making love to you?”

“Oh, yes.”

I pulled my body from Reese’s, enabling her to see down her body to the current cunnilinguist. Brad had his tongue deep in her gash. I watched and thirty seconds later he moved aside and Trish took his place, only to be replaced by Pam thirty seconds after that.

Reese moaned, “Oh, God, I love you all so much. You’re so nice to me.”

Brad moved up on the bed so he could drop his cock across Reese’s lips. She sucked on him as several more changes of lips and tongue rotated past her pussy. Dave mounted the bed on her other side and gave her a second cock to suck on.

At one point, I slipped into the mix, enjoyed the taste of Reese, who by then was flooding the area with her sex juices. After my turn, I speared my cock into her quim, eliciting a long moan around Brad’s cock as I pumped a few times into her.

I fucked my ex-wife for two or three minutes, and then indicated to Brad that we should change places. He swapped with me, and he fucked Reese. I gestured to David, and both he and I brought our cocks to Reese’s lips. She looked happy with the three rods working on her, grabbing hold and pumping us as she alternated sucking on our cockheads. David then fucked his wife, and then I was again in the saddle.

At one point I pulled my cock from deep in Reese leaving a gaping dark hole. I said, “David ... Brad ... why don’t both of you come down here and fuck Reese.” I didn’t need to give details; we’d already worked those out before lunch.

David got Reese atop his body in cowgirl position with his cock in her cunt. She had lust dripping from every pore of her body and was the most highly sexed I’d ever seen her. Brad then came up behind the pair, lubed up Reese’s ass and his cock, and then slowly sank his cock into my ex-wife. Reese gave the longest, throatiest, and sexiest moan I’d ever heard from her, and then all I could hear was her panting as the men moved slowly back and forth in her body. I let Reese suck on my cock, so we made her airtight.

Mel moved next to me and kissed me. She said, “I hate to see you waste that cum when you could blast it into my sweet little pussy. What say you fuck me right here next to Reese?”

I liked that offer.

Mel lay down beside Reese, and I sank my cock into her cute little cunt, driving deep into her in only two strokes. She talked dirty to me to get inside my head about our sex, “Do you like fucking your sister-in-law’s pussy? Can you feel how much I want your cum – because I do? I want your whole big load deep inside me; every bit of your creamy baby batter. I want it leaking out of me the entire time I’m here. Oh, Bob, your cock feels so good ... what it’s doing is driving me ... over the top. Oooooh, fuck me.”

Mel shifted her narration, “Do you see Reese and what she’s doing? Can you see she has a big long cock in her sweet little cunt and another in her beautiful little ass? Those two men are going to fill your ex-wife with so much cum she’s going to be swimming in it all day. Look at how she’s airtight as she sucks on Mike. Reese is going to want to be DPed all the time now. She’s a fuck machine and cum slut, just like me.”

Beside us on the bed Pam said, “And just like Trish and me, and Amy, and my mother Rosalin, and ... well, we know a lot of cum sluts.”

I warned, “Mel if you keep fucking me this way and talking like that I’m going to cum.”

“That’s what I want. I want you to cum in me. Maybe I’ll have Brad eat your cum from my pussy ... and you can suck his cum out of some other pussy.” She paused and said, “Oh, Bob, I am ... so ... near ... I’m ... CUMMING.”

I practically shouted, “Oh, fuck, Mel. I’m there.” Mel’s orgasmic spasms triggered my own climax. I’d been close before I switched from Reese to Mel, so it was no surprise that I didn’t last long. Of course, watching Dave and my brother plunder my ex-wife’s body right next to me as she sucked on Mike, and Mel’s dirty talk didn’t hurt either, and then those vaginal spasms.

I positively inundated Mel’s pussy with blast after blast of my sexual baby batter, until not only was her hole swamped, the load I gave her burst the banks and before I’d finished pumping into her, the fluid started to ooze around our coupling and leak down her ass. My groin got covered in my own muck.

Mel and I kissed as though the world was about to end and our romantic union was the only thing that might save civilization. Mel whispered, “I love you,” repeatedly, and I confirmed my feelings back to her.

I glanced over at Brad and he winked at me. He was apparently cool with his wife’s deep feelings for me. Brad and Dave had rearranged with Reese. Dave was getting a world-class blowjob, as Brad fucked her pussy. Beside them on the huge bed, Mike had his cock in Pam fucking her in the missionary position as Trish sat on her mouth getting eaten out by her best friend.

Just then two things happened: first, Dave started to cum all over his wife’s face. Reese looked ecstatic that she was the recipient of his load across her cheeks, forehead, and mouth. She sucked him down with great fervor. Second, Brad started to glut Reese’s pussy with his man chowder. Like me, Brad came in buckets, and soon Reese lay next to Mel, both of them with a flood of jism flowing out of their cock pockets. The only difference was that Reese’s face was splattered with the man juice.

As Brad and I rolled to our sides next to Reese and Mel, Pam and Trish immediately moved in to suck up our cream from the overflowing pussies we’d just left. Mike adjusted and sank his cock into Trish as she lay on her stomach to eat the cum from Reese’s crotch. Trish wiggled her butt to help seat Mike deep inside her.

Dave kept muttering, “Fucking unbelievable. I am so going to love living with this oversexed family.”

Reese looked back at her husband slightly in shock, “What do you mean? Are we going to do it?”

“Yes, Honey, we’re going to move in, if they’ll have us. We’ll move in today.”

Pam and Trish said, “Oh, yes. Goody we get to eat cum from Reese’s pussy all the time.” There was a round of laughter around the room.

Reese screamed, “OH, THIS IS SO GOOD. I’M SO HAPPY. WE’RE ALL GOING TO LIVE TOGETHER. WE’RE GOING TO FUCK FUCK FUCK ALL THE TIME.”

Her overzealous response made us all laugh. Dave just rolled his eyes. I wondered just what my ex-wife was turning into. Pam and Trish looked up at me from the pussies they had their faces buried in and simultaneously winked at me. The next few months would be very interesting.

That interesting thought got capped off only seconds later when Mike jettisoned a full load inside of Trish’s quim and she vocalized her pleasure.


I lay in Rosalin’s arms panting. It was my third fuck to orgasm with the porn queen since dinner. We were in her bed in her luxury apartment in L.A. Apparently, being a desirable porn queen paid reasonably well. I was exhausted, but very content. I think Rosalin was also sated, and that only because she’d also been fucked by a couple of young studs several times during the day while she was making another porn movie.

Rosalin and I kissed. She whispered, “I love you. You don’t have to say anything in return, and I’m not at all trying to steal you away from my daughter, but ... well, you are just such a man that I find it hard not to be in love with you. You make every part of me tingle, from my toes right out to the very tip of my engorged clitoris.”

I panted, “I’m glad. I love you too, Rosalin.”

Just then my cellphone went off, indicating that Trish was calling me. I glanced at the clock. It was only ten o’clock at night in L.A.

“Hello my darling Trish, what can I do you for? You’re up awfully late.”

Trish laughed. “We were just going to bed ... I mean to sleep ... and Pam and I wanted to call and wish you a happy goodnight and tell you that we love you.”

Pam leaned in near the cellphone that they obviously had on speaker, “Yes, Bob, I love you too.”

I heard Reese’s voice, “And I love you.”

I asked, “What mischief have you been up to?”

Reese said, “Well, the three of us have sort of wiped out David with sex. He’s lying here on the bed sound asleep and exhausted. He fucked each of us tonight; we insisted, but he has no stamina to go all night.” There were many giggles at his expense.

“I’m glad I left a surrogate there who can keep you all sexually happy. I hope he did a good job.”

Trish teased, “Let’s say acceptable. I hope you come home soon and bring your girls a big iron-like cock to stick in our little holes and make us all have big orgasms and squirt our girly juice all over the place.”

Rosalin jumped in since she could hear the conversation, “Why my darlings, that’s just what this beautiful man did tonight here in California. He’s had me squirting pussy nectar all night long and we aren’t even finished.”

I laughed and said, “Rosalin, I think I’m finished for the night. I have to work tomorrow.”

“Oh, that makes me sooooo sad. Maybe I’ll go back to work.”

“Mom, get off it. I know that Bob satisfies you like none of your porn studs, so be grateful that I sent him out there with a free pass to fuck you to oblivion and back.”

“Well, he’s certainly doing ... or did ... a good job of that tonight. Seriously, I’m ready for sleep too. What are you guys doing up so late? Isn’t it one-thirty in the morning on the east coast?”

“It is. After we wore out Dave, the three of us got a little sapphic action going. We didn’t want to stop until just a few minutes ago. Trish brought home some new toys, and we just had to try them out.”

“What kind of toys?”

Pam volunteered, “Special vibrators that really do the trick, particularly if someone else is working them into your pussy, and a sybian – that’s where we spent the last couple of hours, riding that thing.”

I said cautiously, “I’ll want a demonstration when I get home.”

Pam said, “Well, don’t rush home until you make my mother a happy woman, we have Syb as we’re calling him, and, of course Dave. We love you. Go get your beauty sleep.”

The girls all pledged their love and then they ended the call.

I turned to Rosalin, “A sybian?”

She laughed, “It’s the most arousing toy a woman can use; not only does it stimulate her clit, but most of them have a six-inch cock-like shaft that goes into the vagina that vibrates, rotates, and stimulates the inside, even the G-spot, until the rider of the saddle-like device goes into orgasm land. There’s a control for the intensity or speed of the thing, as well as how much stimulation the dildo on top delivers. Believe me, with that at home, the girls aren’t going to miss you quite as much. You measure the satisfaction of one of those by orgasms per minute.”

“Are they expensive?”

“Anywhere from a couple of hundred up to over a thousand depending on attachments and the quality of the motors for running the vibrators and rotators and all. Now, are you sure you can’t...”

“NO! I have to sleep ... and rest up to be with you tomorrow night. Maybe in the morning before I go to my client’s office.”


Having Rosalin available in L.A. made my west coast trip an entirely different experience from all my previous travels. I even stayed an extra day with Pam and Trish’s blessing.

I thought my life was in high gear and I was the most fortunate man on the planet. I had two women – Pam and Trish – that I loved dearly and who loved me. My ex-wife, who I still loved, had come back into my life in a novel and sexual way. She brought her new husband who turned out to be a good buddy. My brother’s wife was also hot for my body and couldn’t get enough of me.

One of my girlfriends’ mothers was a porn star, and she loved me and wanted to fuck my brains out too. I had a growing number of female friends who also liked me and what I did for them sexually, and many of them also were married and loved to be with my girls. We were a libertine group. It was not at all unusual now for me to arrive home from a working trip or visit to a client site to find not only my girlfriends and ex-wife at home, but on occasion Doreen, Margo, or one of the other women who had become enamored with me.

I worried that one of these ‘other’ women would scheme to displace Pam and Trish, and take their place as my primary relationship, but such was not the case. Most were married and content with their longer-term relationships. The women just seemed happy to get a bit of my time – and cock – now and then, once or twice.

I made several rules that any female visitors coming for sex had to heed. First, they needed clearance from Pam and Trish. If either of them were needy for my affection, they were my first priority. Second, their spouses had to know they were with me. I didn’t need some jealous husband suddenly hunting me down with malice and anger because I’d given his wife the Big Bob Experience again.

A third rule developed over time. The visitors had to enjoy a bisexual experience with Pam, Trish, Reese, or any other female that might be around. A fourth rule followed, and that was that they needed to be open and inviting to any other male at the house. This pleased Dave no end, as he started to enjoy some new pussy about once a week when someone new would show up and I was otherwise occupied.

I was probably a disappointment to many women, because I’d started to travel more for work, so I wasn’t around a couple of nights a week. Pam and Trish rolled with my absence, aided in the satisfaction of their physical needs by Dave and also Mike, who I encouraged to drop around more frequently. He also proved to be a good friend and fuck-buddy for my partners.


An interesting twist arose on Friday morning, my last business day in L.A. I’d been working since late Monday with an entertainment giant who had been severely hacked and embarrassed by release of thousands of confidential emails and in-house correspondence, not all of it kind to people discussed in those communications including some A-list movie stars.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.