Upgrade - Cover

Upgrade

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 10: Jon & Amy meet the porn star; a brother gets seduced

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Jon & Amy meet the porn star; a brother gets seduced - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

The next day, to add some variety to our mix, I called up Jon and asked if he and Amy would like to come over and join our little unbalanced foursome. He was enthused at the prospect, however, Amy had gone to a weekend art class over on the east coast and wasn’t due home until Sunday evening. I assured him that he was most welcome, and that he’d like the new addition to our midst. At the time I didn’t tell him about Rosalin. I made sure that Jon knew there was some sex included in my invitation.

Jon arrived for cocktails about six o’clock. We had one of Rosalin’s videos playing on the large television. Of course, the porn was captivating and hard to miss. He laughed that we were showing something so early in the evening, even before dinner.

I suggested that he study the leading lady in the movie and see if he saw anything remarkable about her.

Jon peered at the TV with the eye of a careful appraiser. Of course, at that instant, Rosalin was on her back with a thick cock pumping into her cunt, as she held another shaft to her mouth to deliver a wet blowjob. Occasionally, she’d look directly at the camera leading the viewer to believe they also were part of the scene.

Jon commented, “Good technique. I like the way her hips respond to the fucking she’s getting, plus how she keeps her arms away from her breasts so we can see her whole torso as she does the blow bang. She’s quite attractive, blonde, and obviously older than the teenie bimbos I see in films like this. I like the shape and texture of her breasts, and ... well, they’re firm and given her age probably enhanced.”

“Good analysis, Jon,” Pam said as she sidled up beside him for a kiss. “You’re always so analytical about everything, even sex.”

Trish teased, “Wouldn’t you like to meet someone like that in person?”

Jon stared at the TV, “I sure would. It’d make my day.”

Pam gestured behind him, “Well, let me introduce you to my mother, Rosalin. Mom this is Jon.”

Jon twirled around to discover Rosalin had slipped into the room without making a sound. She stood about six feet behind him. He did a double take, and then another. His vision snapped back to the TV screen, and then back to Rosalin. Under his breath he said, “Holy shit.”

He put out his hand, “Nice to meet you Rosalin. Exceptionally nice.”

Rosalin smiled and moved to kiss Jon’s cheek. After the buss, she said, “Do you like my movie? I had such fun making it, although that particular film was about five years ago.”

“You ... you ... you ... are wonderful in it,” Jon sputtered, his voice tinged with admiration. He had a big shit-eating grin on his face.

“I hope it turned you on, but you’ve only seen a few minutes of it,” Rosalin teased.

Pam said with obvious pride, “Mom’s made over a hundred films. This one is called Cougar Satisfaction.“ She smiled broadly at Jon.

Jon stumbled a little less the next time around, “I’ve never met someone in ... adult films. It’s a real pleasure.” As he spoke, Trish came up and thrust a glass of wine in his hands, and then kissed him on the lips. Jon took a huge gulp of the liquid.

Rosalin took ahold of Jon’s arm, obviously rubbing her barely clad breast against his arm. “Bob tells me that you designed and oversaw the building of this house for an European client. Why don’t you tell me all about it?” She led Jon off towards the living room. He looked captivated and Rosalin looked equally enthralled with someone as handsome as Jon. I swear he went out of his way to look like a fashion model, but Amy assured me that all he ever did was push the hair out of his face and occasionally shave. Most of the time he had a sexy three-day stubble that appealed to a lot of women.

Pam and Trish snickered. Trish said, “He will love sinking his cock into that pussy a little later. From the look on her face, she will like that too.”

Pam said, “My Mom’s a bigger slut than I’ve turned into. Who would of known?”

I added, “Just remember that being a slut is a good thing, not a bad thing. Remember, slut stands for Sexy, Loving, Understanding, and Tolerant. Now isn’t that just the perfect definition of the term and your mother. Don’t you want to be a slut?

Pam floated into my arms and kissed me. “I definitely want to be a slut. I want to be your slut and Trish’s slut. I hope that tonight, besides stirring up the hormones in my mother’s pussy you also find some time to stick your big hard cock into my tight little fuck hole. I need some more loving from you and a huge dose of your baby batter.”

“You have my promise, and I do love you – more every day. I am so proud of you and all you do, and then you come home and can be a tart with me and with Trish. You’re amazing.”

“You bring out the best in me. You make me think about how many ways I can love you just being in my presence or when I think about you.”

“I hope I always do.”

Trish came back from checking some things in the kitchen. “I think we’re about ready to serve dinner whenever we’re all ready.”

Rosalin and Jon came to the kitchen, and we all helped carry in the various serving dishes for dinner – a slow-cooked pot roast with all the trimmings.

The dinner conversation was urbane yet sexy. Pam got her mother talking about working in the adult industry. Rosalin had been modest in that she’d neglected to mention that she’d won several AVN awards – Adult Video News; these were the equivalent of academy awards in the less prestigious segment of the movie industry.

Rosalin also regaled us with several tales related to her movie making. The most humorous was the reaction of the L.A. industry to the Condom Law, which requires porn actors in the county to use condoms when having sex. Of course, the first draft forgot that a lot of porn is female-female, so the language had to be changed because no one could figure out how a female could wear a condom and the female condoms were not in alignment with the draft law. In another iteration the authors failed to say where the condom had to be worn. Several directors pledged that their actors would always have at least one large toe well protected with a condom. Once the law was finally written and enacted, the industry moved many of its operations to Las Vegas, much to the joy of that city’s economy. Many lesbian films are still made in L.A. much to the frustration of the prudish city council who seems to want to shut down the entire industry.

After dinner, the five of us took a stroll around the neighborhood because it was such a lovely night. The air was soft, and in many places the odor of jasmine filled the night air.

Back at the house, Pam went around and dimmed the family room lights. She put on Cougar Satisfaction again, this time starting it from the beginning. Jon’s eyes lit up as the movie started. He looked between Rosalin and her image on the TV screen, I guess checking again for the obvious similarities between his companion and the star of the movie.

Pam and Trish both came into my arms, and soon we were helping each other out of our clothes. Rosalin said to Jon “I was hoping you were that kind of friend. I like you.” She held her arms up so Jon could remove her pullover top. The top went flying, and to no one’s surprise, Rosalin had gone braless. Her engorged tits remained untouched for only a millisecond before Jon’s mouth had latched onto to one, as his hand fondled the other breast. Rosalin hummed with delight.

Jon and I fucked the three women, and in Rosalin’s case we did it together at the same time with her screaming how great the DP was. Trish and Pam looked interested, but opted out of the hedonistic act that night, since part of what Rosalin was doing was obviously an act to sexually tease all of us.

Eventually, Jon headed home and I limped into bed with three satisfied women. I was glad I’d called in reinforcements.

I awoke with my cock down someone’s throat. The sudden stimulation blended in with a dream I was having that involved a lot of sex, so I thrust upward, driving my hardening shaft into someone’s mouth and making them gag slightly. I heard a “Mmffftt” sound.

The female pulled off of me, “Good morning, Sunshine.” Rosalin’s naked body was lying between my legs as she fellated me.

I looked around and Pam and Trish were not in the bed. I asked, “Where’d the others go?”

“Making breakfast. They sent me to ‘revive’ you, so to speak. I’m sure they expected us to have a morning fuck, so what do you say? You’re hard enough now.”

“Climb on.” The sleep was rapidly clearing from my head.

As Rosalin lowered her sexy mature body onto my shaft, I drove up into her cunt so that the two of us coupled rapidly and suddenly. We both inhaled at the sudden blast of pleasure brought on by the penetration. Several hundred passionate kisses passed between us after we were coupled together.

Rosalin wanted to cum as soon as possible, and so instead of an endurance run, she adopted the energy required for a speed run towards mutual orgasms. She came before I did, falling into my arms despite my continued thrusts into her body. A minute later her pussy milked every last drop of jizz that I had. I wondered if I’d be worth a damn later in the day.

Rosalin and I wandered into the kitchen naked, except she was leaking my juice down both legs. Trish and Pam both gave me kisses and suggested that we take a cleansing dip in the pool. Pam looked devilish, mainly because she’d sent her nymphomaniac mother in to wake me and knew what the result would be. We were getting so we could read each other very well.

Of course, last night I also had a gauge on how Trish and Pam would react to Jon’s presence in a sexual way. They both had a good time riding his cock throughout the night, much to their mutual enjoyment. Jon and I had somehow accomplished the impossible feat of making three women sexually satisfied.

After our Saturday breakfast, I took the three women to Lido Beach, a little less known than the famous and nearby Siesta Key Beach, but much less crowded, particularly the parking lots near the beach.

The three women decided they would wear their briefest Wicked Weasel bikinis. I worried about arrests for indecent exposure, but given how shapely they were I decided that no man and certainly many women would not want to turn them in. So dressed in day-glow pink, black, and sunshine yellow, the three of them strolled along in front of me as I gladly brought up the rear – a rear that enabled me to see the bare cheeks of each girl. I had worn a Speedo, and shortly had a hard-on that was difficult to hide. I didn’t worry because all the attention within a hundred feet of the girls was on them; I didn’t even receive a glance that I was aware of.

The bikinis were called Wicked Weasels for a reason. Pam and Trish had each bought two of them online to wear around the pool, so not only was this the first time they wore them, but also they were wearing them in public instead of in the privacy of our backyard. Trish’s black suit was nearly transparent; I could see her areolas and with careful study make out the contour of her slit and manicured pubic hair. Pam’s pink suit revealed even more because the bottom barely cupped her swollen labia and her breasts kept threatening to jostle out of the ineffective top. Rosalin had borrowed Pam’s yellow suit. It was a little snug on the mature woman and slightly more conservative, but her figure was still an ‘A+’ despite her age, so she also captured her share of attention.

After the beach, and creating a near riot when we ate at a sidewalk table at Coconuts on St. Armand’s where the women only wore gauzy cover-ups, we went home and fucked away the rest of the afternoon as Rosalin told us about making the movie Wife Swap, where she and three other girls were formed into couples with four well-endowed men, and then pretended to be at a dinner party where all-sexual-hell broke loose and everybody fucked and sucked everybody else. We had leftovers from the night before for dinner, and then the women coaxed me through a fourth round of fucking all of them.

Jon came back with Amy two nights later, but to make up for the additional imbalance between men and women they created, he also brought Mike Shields and Don Green, mutual friends and single males from the swingers group. With four women and four men, a full pussy was a sure thing, compared to when I was alone with my three ‘in-house’ lovers. One nice feature of the evening was that I got to spend some quality time with Amy with my cock deeply buried in her pussy as we made out and told each other how much we loved one another.

Playing in our bedroom we had the four women lined up on the large bed on their backs with their legs up waiting for male servicing. The men formed an assembly line, spending a minute or so pumping our steely shafts into each woman and then moving on to the next pussy. We went round-and-round amid a lot of laughter, until one at a time we eliminated ourselves due to orgasms and full dripping pussies. I was next to last out of the game, filling Amy’s pussy with my man juice. Mike and Rosalin were the winning combination.

Rosalin left four days later to head back to L.A. We’d made good use of the time she was with us to cement ‘girlfriend’s-mother’ and ‘mother-daughter’ relationships. She confessed that she had another film to make the following week, something about grandmothers and waiters in a restaurant. Based on the timing of her flight, we dropped her off at Tampa Airport with a pussy full of my cum. As she left us she had her eye on a younger guy going through security that she ascertained would be on her flight. She was angling to get near him to find out his seat number and make a new friend. She told Pam that now she wanted to play the fantasy game with someone the same way Pam and I had when we met.


The incestuous week with Rosalin set the stage for a month later and the visit of my brother. Brad was a year younger than I was, and we weren’t the most communicative siblings in existence. This meant that I had not told my brother I was living with and in love with two women. If fact, the most recent news he had about me was that I’d finished my divorce and was a happy bachelor again.

Brad had married six years earlier a cute little pixie named Melissa or Mel for short. Because he lived in Atlanta, a long drive north, I knew little about their marriage, my niece and nephew who were just beyond toddler stage, or their work. Brad also worked in the computer technology field, in his case developing, writing, and selling logistics control information systems. He’d worked for an airline based in Atlanta, and had met Mel there when she was working as a flight attendant. I’d been the best man at their wedding, as Brad had been at mine, yet neither of us had ever known much about the other’s post-college adult life that we didn’t get passed on to us from our parents up in Michigan.

I learned about Brad’s visit by way of a rare text message from him. ‘Bro, you up for a two-day visit end of week? Doing system install for client near you on Thurs and Fri. Lv on Sat a.m. Got a spare bed? Brad.’

I texted back, ‘Glad u r coming. Yes, lots of beds. Stay weekend too? Stay to Monday. Bob.’ I made sure he had my new address.

With not much other information I told Trish and Pam about the impending visit. To placate them I had to drag out some old photos of him, plus a few newer ones from rare get-togethers and our weddings.

Pam salivated over the most recent picture, “Hey, he’s cute and hunky, like you. You’ve been hiding him from us.” Trish agreed.

I said flatly, “He’s married.”

“But we can tease him, right?”

“I suppose so, but don’t go too overboard.” Even as I said the words I suspected that my partners would be up to no good. I had to remind myself that Brad was an adult and would make appropriate decisions about his behavior.

I got an update from Brad on Wednesday morning; ‘See you tonight. Can I take you to dinner? I get to SRQ about five-thirty and will have rental car. Thanks for new address. Didn’t know you’d moved. Brad.’

I’d only given Brad the new address and not the fact that we were house sitting. My parents might have told him, if they thought of it. I told the girls of his arrival plans.

Both Trish and Pam were home early. I’d worked at home all day as usual in my makeshift office. When I came downstairs they had already changed into their sexy Wicked Weasel bikinis to go swimming in the home’s pool.

There was nothing unusual about the pre-dinner swim. What was unusual was that the bathing suits they’d chosen were the smallest, briefest, and most revealing swimwear they had; both suits just a step up from two band aids and a cork. Little of their shapely bodies had been left to the imagination. I knew that part of their ploy was to incessantly tease my brother, whom they’d never met.

The doorbell rang at six-ten. I answered it and my brother and I went through the brotherly hug and haven’t seen you in too long routine. He parked his suitcase in the downstairs guest bedroom, and I told him I wanted to introduce him to my partners. I could tell he didn’t pick up on the plural noun.

Brad and I walked through the house as I gave a mini-tour, pointing out key rooms. He was mightily impressed, and I left the impression it was mine untouched for a couple of minutes and then informed him ‘we’ were house sitting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.