Upgrade
Chapter 9: Pam's Mother Does Porn

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Pam's Mother Does Porn - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

The unexpected happened about a month later. I’d flown to Ft. Lauderdale for two days to work with a client on setting up new super-secure servers – what in the parlance of my industry we called Level 5 connections to the Internet. I got home about eight o’clock.

As I came into the house from the garage, I could hear a lot of female chatter from the living room, including a voice I didn’t recognize. I walked in and there sat Pam, Trish, and an older woman I didn’t recognize at first. Our guest was mostly facing away from me talking to Trish.

Pam hopped up, and came to me with our normal loving greeting. Trish was right behind her. The other woman stood.

Pam turned me to the woman, “Bob, I’d like to introduce my mother. This is Rosalin. Mom, this is our boyfriend Bob.”

Instantly, all the discussions we’d had about how to deal with her mother came to the front of my mind, plus the way we had handled Trish’s parents during their visit. I resolved to keep a nice neutral and friendly manner over the next few days, although to my knowledge we hadn’t expected a visit from anybody.

I’d started to take a step to greet the woman and shake her hand, but as she looked up at me based on Pam’s introduction I came to a complete stand still, frozen in space for a few seconds halfway to shake her hand. I gulped and completed my journey to meet her and shook her hand with my eyes bugging out of my head. She pulled me in closer and gave me a hug, and a polite female kiss on the cheek. As I pulled away I could tell she knew that I knew her secret.

Pam had seen my recognition and looked strangely at me as I pulled away. She asked in a firm tone, “Do you two know each other?”

Rosalin shook her head and shrugged.

I blurted out, “I’ve seen pictures of her – movies.” I didn’t say it very loud, more for my own confirmation than anything. The little invisible man on my shoulder hit me with a hammer again. Rosalin was one of the few mature porn queens I didn’t mind watching. Before I met Pam and Trish she’d been one of my favorites for my daily self-satisfaction episodes.

Rosalin looked in her late forties or early fifties with auburn hair. She’d maintained a shapely body, no doubt with an exercise regime that included vigorously fucking young men on camera. She also had muscles in her arms that indicated she worked out routinely. Her skin had remained unravaged by sun or age, and she had a set of boobs that could be called robust – just right for her age now. I already knew what she looked like nude, so it wasn’t hard to fill in the details as I looked at her shapely figure.

I stared at Rosalin, amazed to have someone I rated as ‘famous’ and a celebrity sitting in my living room – and related to one of the women I loved ... and someone I’d wanted to fuck for the past decade since I got into Internet porn.

Rosalin said in a low voice aimed mainly at me, “Pam doesn’t know.”

In those three words, I realized I’d probably just precipitated a family crisis of some kind. Pam was not the type to let something slip by unexplained.

I gasped, “Sorry.”

Pam spoke a little more firmly, “Mom, what’s going on? I don’t know what, but you two know each other? What’s going on here?”

I spoke up in a nervous voice a little too loud for the room, “Oh, can I get some of you more wine. I need one after the day I’ve had. Between the airplane flights, and some tough design issues on the computer systems I worked on, you can bet I really need...”

As I babbled, Pam walked up to her mother, stood in front of her with her hands on her hips, and said in a more insistent tone, “Mother, WHAT is going on? Why does Bob know you? I could see his recognition instantly.”

Rosalin said in a humble voice, “I was going to tell you, Honey. I ... well ... did some modeling, and I guess he saw some of my pictures.”

I thought to myself, ‘Yes, I saw a lot of your pictures all over the Internet, plus I downloaded three of your movies because they were some of the sexiest and hottest threesome fuck and suck scenes I’d ever seen – one FFM and two MMF. I loved to masturbate to them. I’d even shown one to my ex-wife so she could see how to give the perfect blowjob.’

Pam whirled back to me, “You didn’t say anything?”

I acted defensive, “Hey, I didn’t know she was your mother. Up until now, she was a pretty model and celebrity who I really liked. Her name was different.”

I think Trish had caught on to the situation because she was sort of backing out of the circle the four of us had formed. She was watching the drama unfold in front of her with rapt attention. For that matter, I started to back away too.

Pam looked back and forth between Rosalin and me for a moment, “Wait! The only models you ever look at are ... nude ... in porn movies.” She whirled back to her mother, “Is that what you did – you ... modeled in porn photos?”

Rosalin smiled, obviously trying to make light of this news, “Movies actually. The few photos that were taken were incidental to the movies.” Rosalin was going to tough it out with the truth, obviously hoping to come to the other end of the discussion whole and still with an intact relationship with her daughter. There was a tremor in her voice.

I decided to throw in a comment, only I wasn’t sure if it would become gasoline or water on the fire. “They’re very good actually. Quite artistic and unusually erotic.”

Pam whirled to face me, “Did you jerk off to them?” Her tone was quite confrontational and one not to be argued with. I think I jumped back a foot.

“Yes, but I do that to all...”

Pam shot back to her mother, “Why? Why didn’t you tell me? What were you thinking?”

Trish suddenly appeared at my side with a large glass of white wine with some ice in it. She gave me a wink, and brushed her body against my side in a loving way. She knew I was roasting on the other end of the same spit that Rosalin was on. The temperature might not have been as hot, but I’d still precipitated something I hadn’t intended.

Rosalin said to Pam, “Look. I made some conscious decisions about how I was going to make some money back when the economy tanked and I couldn’t get a job. Because I thought you’d become unglued at what I was going to do, I decided not to say anything to you at that time. I wanted to see whether what I did would amount to anything. As it turns out, it did – it does.”

“Mother. You’re a slut?” Pam cited with her hands on her hips.

“In some ways, yes. I’ve always liked sex, so I just decided to capitalize on it.” Rosalin’s tone edged away from defensive to just factual.

Pam turned back to me and snapped, “Do you have a film she did?”

I tried to sound matter of fact too, “I have three of them.”

“I want to see one, right now! “ There was no arguing. I’d never seen Pam this irritated, and fortunately it wasn’t entirely with me, although I figured the shit was splattering off the fan in all directions.

I looked to Rosalin and she nodded to me, a gesture I took as approval to show one or all of the films I had. As Pam whirled away, Rosalin winked at me.

I went to my office computer and downloaded my three films of Rosalin to my iPhone. I could play them from my phone through the Apple TV onto the large screen TV in the home’s family room.

When I got back downstairs, the discussion had continued. I could tell Rosalin was trying to avoid being put on the defensive, and Pam was obviously acting like the pissed-off child. At one point, however, she glanced at me where Rosalin couldn’t see her face; she gave me a little smirk that made me think she might be getting a little revenge on her mother and making her pay not only for the risqué career, but also for not telling her adult daughter about it.

Rosalin smiled at me, “Which of my films do you have?”

I gestured at my phone, “Eager Cougars, Cougar Gangbang, and Ripens With Age.

“Those are good ones. I might suggest you watch the last one first.” She turned back to Pam and added, “You should know my screen name is Rose Wonder.”

Pam rolled her eyes as she paced the room like a feral cat.

I adjusted the TV and got things cued up. As I futzed with the electronics, I explained to Trish that I needed something to eat. I hadn’t had anything since breakfast and was starving. She went off with the promise of a sandwich. I think she was glad to be leaving the war zone for a moment.

“We’re ready,” I said as the TV and my iPhone connected via my magic box.

“Start it up,” Pam tersely ordered.

The TV came to life and there was Rosalin walking into what appeared to be a five-star restaurant. She sat with a distinguished young man, obviously a character with money and power, but someone at least ten years her junior. I didn’t pay much attention to the dialogue; I normally skipped over this part to get to the juicy stuff that started about a quarter of the way into the film, usually with an epic blowjob on a giant cock.

Trish sat on the arm of my chair as I ate my sandwich. I thanked her immensely. I was sure the others in the room could hear the echoing sounds as the food first hit my stomach chamber.

After some small talk in the film, the rich young man and Rosalin made their way to the elevator and then up to a suite in the hotel. The next I knew the gent was eating Rose’s pussy, and she was lying back on a desk partly dressed and moaning as though the greatest thing in the world had just started for her.

Trish had been watching the movie with great attention. She leaned down to me, “I’m getting really turned on by this. Do you suppose it’d be all right for us to make out and fuck while they watch?”

I thought, ‘Hey, we’re a couple ... or threesome; of course we can make out. Fucking might be a little over the line right now, though.’ I pulled Trish into my lap, and started to French kiss with her and feel her breasts without making a show of it. We started to get really heavy, as the film shifted to where Rosalin was giving a blowjob. I ran one of my hands up Trish’s nearest leg into her crotch. She started to writhe slowly around the fingers I’d immediately started to use to toy with her pussy.

I glanced over at the film and Rosalin was kneeling in front of her co-star as he started to apply his cock to her pussy from the rear. Both of them were naked, and obviously in very good shape. Rose or Rosalin had great breasts that swayed in synch with the man’s thrusts into her body. Suddenly, a man obviously dressed as a chauffeur appeared. The rich gent gestured for him to start to service Rose’s other end.

Pam had sat down next to her mother on the sofa. She watched the screen without blinking. Rosalin split her attention between Pam, Trish and me, and the TV. I think she was getting turned on by her own movie, or perhaps because of what Trish and I were doing, or both.

As I glanced up again, Rose was getting spit roasted in the movie with the chauffeur’s cock in her pussy and rich gent’s dick in her mouth. There were frequent changes in partner and position, and a lot of overdone moaning going on too.

Pam had started to get into the film. I saw that the threesome scene playing out on the screen was turning her on. She was licking her lips, and surreptitiously rubbing her breasts. Unless I missed it, I think she was also rubbing her legs together.

Rosalin wasn’t unaffected either. I saw that she was also making subtle moves around her own physiology, obviously with the goal of self-stimulation.

I commented on the film, “This is really hot. The next scene really gets me going.”

Pam and Rosalin looked at me and grinned. The scene on the TV had just come on where our female star was laid back on one man with his cock in her pussy as the other man alternately made out with her, lapped at her pussy, or fed her his shaft. The way it was done made it especially arousing for the viewer.

Trish said aloud, “Oh, you are getting really hard. Can we fuck while we watch the film?”

I jerked my head around to see if Rosalin had heard the remark. She had. Pam had too and looked interested.

Pam looked over at us, “It’s fine with me. I may join you.”

Rosalin looked between all of us and added in a weak tone, “May I join you too.”

She hadn’t finished her statement when Trish’s blouse went flying, following by her bra. My shirt went next, and then our pants. I was onto her bare breasts with my mouth instantly, probably making some noise but the groans coming from the TV were louder.

I buried my face in Trish’s pussy after pulling off her thong. She was soaked, and I think it had to do as much with Rosalin’s profession as what was on the film.

Pam was suddenly beside me. She was naked and obviously needy. She sat next to Trish and the two women made out as I worked over Trish, and then shifted over to Pam. My tongue was going wild lapping at the pussy juices flowing out of the two women.

I became aware of Rosalin standing near us watching our threesome. She said, “You three are so sexy and erotic together. I can’t stand it. Either tell me to get lost or invite me to join in. I need some cock – it’s been a long time.”

I was lapping at Pam’s cunt, and had nearly brought her to orgasm. She surprised me when she said to her mother, “Get out of those clothes and join us, though you have to share.”

“Oh, thank you.”

From the corner of my eye I watched Rosalin slowly shed her clothing. I think she knew I was watching because she seemed to perform in my general direction. As her naked body came into view, I had to admire how appealing it still was despite her age. The title of the movie was right – Ripens With Age.

Rosalin’s breasts were beautiful and partly manmade topped with large areolas and erect nipples as large as the end of one of my fingers. They looked luscious. Her tummy was slightly rounded, and her hips no longer youthful, but balancing that was how the package looked sexy as all get out. Rosalin’s hand immediately went to her pussy, and she started to stroke herself as she watched the three of us carrying on.

I patted the remaining space on the sofa next to Pam. I said, “Rosalin, come and lay back. You want male attention, well you’ve got it.”

She was next to her daughter in an instant. To my absolute amazement, Pam leaned over and gave her mother a smoldering kiss full of sapphic lust and passion. I moved in front of Rosalin and pried her legs apart. She spread widely, and I dove tongue-first into her pussy – into the fertile pussy of one of the most beautiful, sexy, and desirable porn queens in the world.

I took it as a personal challenge to make each woman cum from cunnilingus. Even as I ate one woman, another would come to help me deliver the pleasure. It took about forty minutes, but I finally achieved that august goal. Rosalin’s pussy tasted like a robust deep red wine with a musky flavor to it. I commented to Pam and Trish that they had to try this vintage. Both looked up to the challenge. Pam never hesitated.

When I moved from Rosalin to Pam, Trish got up and knelt in front of Rosalin, and she became the next of us to sample the porn star’s pussy and to bring her to another orgasm. I was so turned on that I adjusted Pam until I could spear her pussy with my hard cock. We started to fuck right there as her mother and paramour looked on when they weren’t otherwise occupied.

Eventually, Pam nudged me and whispered, “Go fuck my mother. I want you to fuck her, just like the studs on the DVD. Go do her – do her hard. Fill her cunt, too. She’s a slut.”

I’d never had the opportunity to fuck a porn queen before so I took it, hoping that neither Pam nor Trish got their nose too far out of joint because of being short changed.

I moved to Rosalin again, as Trish vacated her space between Rosalin’s legs. I slapped her twat with my rock hard dick a few times, and then sank right into her muff. She was velvet smooth and well worked up with juices. She was rubbing her breasts, but then she whispered, “Come and kiss me. You know, in all those movies and sessions I rarely got kissed unless the director told us to. I love to be kissed when I’m having sex.” I did, laying across her torso so I could reach her lips, and then driving my tongue into her mouth as she returned the passion.

Trish passed me a small glass of Grand Marnier that she produced from thin air. She also whispered to me, “Do that fisting thing with her. Give her the Big Bob Experience.” I nodded at her and as I did I could see that beside her Pam also encouraged the deed.

I took the Grand Marnier, sipped it, and then teased Rosalin into a French kiss. As our tongues met, I thrust into her mouth and spurted the small amount of the rich liqueur into her. Rosalin instantly knew what had happened, and obviously was turned on by it. She kissed me back with great intensity, so I did it to her again. She was obviously impressed and made little sounds of approval each time. Each time I French kissed with her, especially with the liquid exchange, I could feel her pussy spasm around my hard cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.