Upgrade - Cover

Upgrade

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Sex with Reese & David, and Jon & Amy

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sex with Reese & David, and Jon & Amy - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Sunday morning, Pam and Trish made love on one side of the large bed, as I had a loving fuck with Reese on the other. We talked little about what might happen that evening after David arrived from an additional certification class he was taking in Atlanta. Later, we each moved a few more personal things into the new house.

The closer to David’s arrival the more nervous we all became. I eventually solved that by sequentially picking up each of the three women and tossing them into the pool when they least expected it. Amid the shrieks and laughter the mood of angst they’d created evaporated into a more relaxed time just waiting for a houseguest.

David rolled into the driveway at six-forty-five looking about as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I met him at the door. “Come on in. I want you to meet Pam and Trish. I believe you know Reese?”

David acted conservative in his greeting, not trying to overpower either of the girls with some fake element of charm. I thought that was a great start to their friendship. I’d met him many times before and knew this was the real man. After Reese gave him a significant hug and kiss, Pam returned to welcome him a second time.

Pam said, “I want you to greet me like that.”

David jerked in surprise, and then his head swung in my direction. He visually checked with me, and I smiled and nodded approval. The pair immediately went into a warm embrace and several kisses that heated up with each second. Soon, they were French kissing with modest ardor. Pam was taking the initiative and David responded.

Trish came back too and politely asked for similar treatment. I could see David really getting into it. I had no doubt but that he was a happy camper.

I particularly studied Reese during the long kisses to see how she was reacting. She kept smiling as her husband made out with the two women. At one point, she backed up to me and pulled one of my arms around her shoulders and slipped my hand inside her bathing suit bra. She’d been constantly horny since her arrival.

After Trish and David came up for air, I suggested that instead of a protracted cocktail hour at the house that we just go to dinner at nearby St. Armand’s Circle. They agreed, and five minutes later we had a sidewalk table for five at the Crab n’ Fin restaurant, a place I’d known for years, even back when the place had been called Charlie’s Crab. That night, as usual, they had a jazz pianist playing a sidewalk piano.

The conversation flowed, initially with David telling us about his five-day course in trauma treatment. The city hospital he worked at wanted to become a Level III trauma center, and his additional qualifications would help in the state certification. Much of the course dealt with trauma patient stabilization and some operating room procedures with high-risk patients, including the use of some new dialysis equipment.

The conversation flowed easily around the table, and I thought David distinguished himself as a friend and an easy to get along with individual. I tried to read Pam and Trish, but I still needed to learn the subtleties of their expressions and voices to be able to tell what they were thinking. Pam caught me looking at her a few times, and just gave me a pleasant smile.

As we left the restaurant, Pam sidled up to me and grabbed ahold of my arm in hers. She leaned in and whispered, “We like David ... and if we get all lovey-dovey with him later, you’ll be all right and not be mad or insanely jealous or anything?”

I kissed the side of her head. “I’ll be fine, but I’d like to watch. In case you haven’t figured it out yet, I am a genuine pervert and voyeur.”

Pam grinned at me and kissed me back. “Thank you for letting me stretch my boundaries too. And the same for Trish. You know we both love you.”

On the way home, we piled back into my SUV, Reese in front with me, and David in the middle of the backseat with Pam and Trish on either side of him. Although we only had two miles or so to drive, when I checked in the rearview mirror I found Pam and David in a deep kiss, with Trish obviously next in line. The action made me get quite horny.

At the house, I parked and we went inside. Pam immediately arranged the lighting to a romantic setting back in the family room of the house. There were two facing long sofas in that room with a large-screen TV at one end. To no one’s surprise, Trish and Pam escorted David to one of them and sat him down between them. Reese curled up against me on the other sofa.

I kissed Reese, and asked in a whisper, “Is he OK with what seems to be on the agenda?”

Reese giggled as she’d recently been prone to do and whispered in my ear, “I guess we’ll know soon enough, but I think he’s about to have one of his sexual fantasies come true.”

“Should I try to make out with you? Maybe even go further? Make love to you here, or will that push some of his bad buttons?”

Reese looked at me and I could see the mischief in her eyes. She’d had that look before, particularly when she’d had more than two glasses of wine. I’d lost count of her intake, but I assumed the numbers were up there since she was a little nervous. Another fortunate side affect of her drinking was that she got very horny, just like I was feeling.

Reese kissed me and whispered, “David has mentioned more than once that he’d like to see me with another man; so I’m thinking tonight is the night for that too.”

“And you’ll be OK seeing him make love to Pam and Trish?”

She thought again and I could almost see the wheels turning. “Yes, I want to see what that looks like. I like Pam and Trish, and I know I can trust them with him and vice versa. They promised they wouldn’t be trying to steal him away or anything bad.”

I pulled Reese into a passionate embrace, even rearranging us so I could openly maul her breasts through her colorful top. I whispered, “Reese, how do you think we should start this so that we move beyond just making out?”

She whispered back with some degree of certainty, “I think you should take my top off and make love to my breasts. I love it when you suck on them and feel them. I’ll like doing it in front of the others too.”

I said with a grin, “Is this the same woman I was married to?”

She smirked, “I told you that you were corrupting me. Now, do it, then eat me, and then fuck me right here in front of everybody before I change my mind. I am feeling very wanton right now. Corrupt me some more.”

I carefully lifted the top as Reese put her arms in the air. The top came off of her body, leaving her bare breasts exposed in the dim light of the room. I tossed the top onto the coffee table between the sofas, and then started to suck and lap at her breasts and nipples with my mouth. Reese moaned as we started the show on our side of the room.

David’s head jerked up when Reese’s blouse slid towards him on the table. He gawked at his half-nude wife as I lapped at her breasts. I saw David’s fascination with what his wife was doing, but then he got totally distracted by helping Pam and Trish shed their clothing. They skipped the intermediate stage of being half nude, going from clothed to nude in record time. I guessed that was Pam’s doing.

My two horny nymphs stripped David’s clothing away as I helped Reese out of her designer shorts, and stripped my own clothing away.

Reese and I watched as Trish fed David her breasts as Pam sucked and made love to David’s most evident erection with her mouth. The three of them were moaning, and giving little erotic directions to each other. After a while, Pam and Trish changed places.

Reese asked, “Can I give you a blowjob?”

“You never have to ask, Darling.”

Reese came after my cock again, her shy and tentative ways still evident as she experimentally took me into her mouth. I reached between her legs and fingered her slit as she sucked on me. She intentionally made loud slurping and sucking noises that I felt sure were to torment her husband. We were doing a great job of exciting each other. Reese’s pussy was sopping wet with her excitement. I tilted her legs towards the other sofa, so that the three lovers there could see my fingers pistoning into Reese’s pussy. As I did I realized that I too was making a lot of squishy noises with my hand and Reese’s soggy cunt that had to be driving David crazy.

I glanced at the other sofa. Trish had straddled David’s head so he could eat her, as Pam continued her blowjob.

Reese said, “I’m going to have David do that to me – eat me like that a little later, only ... well, I want to gross him out by it.” She gave short diabolical laugh.

“Huh? How?”

She giggled again, “I want your cum inside me when I do it. I want to see what he’ll do. Would you do that?”

“Yes, I’d do it in a flash. Maybe Trish or Pam will share with me. I take it you’ve never done anything like that?”

“Never. Cum in my pussy went into a tissue, down the toilet, or I guess I absorbed it, if you’ll recall. I’m changing now. I want to drip all over someone. I want to have it eaten out of me by Pam or Trish ... or you or David. I told you I’m taking big steps here. I can’t believe you put up with such a modest and demure me for all those years, and now I’m turning into a slut.”

“I loved you. I still love you.”

“But you like the new me better, right?”

I smiled broadly at her, “I do.”

“If I get even sluttier, will you love me even more?” She got a devilish grin.

“I will. Now, stop asking questions you know the answer to, and let’s fuck.” And fuck we did. Reese mounted me as I lay back on the sofa, even turning slightly so she was more exposed to her husband. We put on a show for the three on the other sofa, until they started to put on a show for us.

As I penetrated into Reese, I glanced over and saw David’s eyes bug out of his head at his wife’s behavior and exhibitionism. He got to watch as my ‘10’ slowly slid into Reese’s gaping and sodden pussy, and then he could see us start to undulate together to heighten our pleasure. Reese was making satisfying and encouraging noises too.

After their play and cunnilingus, Pam lay back and David sank his long shaft into her pussy. Reese and I watched, and I could feel her pussy clench as David penetrated his new friend. The act of her husband penetrating my girlfriend obviously excited her.

Trish quickly straddled Pam’s head to be eaten out while she continued to kiss David. Soon the moans from the three of them joined ours in echoing around the large home.

Pam, Trish and David rearranged a few times, so he got to make love to both women. Reese told me he’d only recently shared a fantasy with her about making love to two women at the same time. Reese and I changed positions, but just kept bringing pleasure to each other as we watched the FFM threesome only a few feet away. I backed away from my own orgasm several times, but helped Reese through a couple.

I found Reese exceptionally loving with me for some reason. At first I thought she was showing off or trying to make David jealous or even getting even with him for fucking Pam and Trish, but then I realized that this was just the way she chose to be with me that night.

Reese and I were in the missionary position when my climax arrived. I’d already brought her to several climaxes, so I felt no compunction to hold back. I flooded her love tunnel with my juice and we kissed in a most romantic and loving way, our words and feelings deepening the experience for both of us.

Eventually, I started to pull out to lie beside Reese. She said, “Pam or Trish normally suck you clean don’t they?”

I nodded.

“That’s what I want to do too. Bring your penis to my mouth.”

“I think I’d prefer you call it a cock. Here.” On that note Reese rose slightly to meet the arrival of my mid-section near her face. She latched onto my cock with her mouth and sucked my wet but flaccid cock inside, her tongue racing circles around the head as she did. Her hand moved me around so that she could lick every single square millimeter of my dick.

“Mmmmmmm,” Reese declared. “You taste divine, and I know it’s a mixture of your cum and my pussy juice. I got over tasting myself; I sort of like it now.”

“You are amazing me every minute I’m with you this weekend. Did somebody put something in your coffee?”

“No, I just decided that naughty girls have more fun. I want to be naughty.” She smiled and glanced over at David.

David had cum in Trish’s pussy a few minutes before we finished up. He lay back in Trish’s arms as Pam finished cleaning up his deflating rod the same way Reese had just done for me.”

Reese said across the small gap between the sofas, “David, Darling, will you do me a big favor that will turn me on a great deal? I promise I’ll make it worth your while in a sexual way.”

David looked over at his naked and temporarily sated wife, “Certainly, Sweetheart. What do you need?”

I was sniggling inside because Reese had tipped me off about what she was going to ask David to do. I always knew my ex-wife had an evil streak inside her, it just seldom showed.

“I need you come over and eat my pussy. I want you to clean me up the same way Pam just cleaned you up, and the way I cleaned up Bob.”

David swung his legs around and stood, and then I could tell it dawned on him what Reese had really just asked of him. I quickly moved to the other sofa to be with Trish and Pam.

David said to Reese, “But ... well, Bob just came in your pussy didn’t he? I’m not so sure I can do what you ask. That’s sort of gross.”

I winked at Trish, and she lay back and spread her legs. A small rivulet of cum had already started to ooze down her slit under the force of gravity. I hadn’t done this except with my own cum, but I moved right into her pussy with my mouth and started to eat her out. It was time to stretch some of my own boundaries, especially if I wanted those around me to stretch theirs.

I’d prepared for the worst, and hoped for the best. She tasted quite good, and the musky flavor I assumed was David’s cum wasn’t all that bad. Trish’s girl juices were already overpowering that side of things.

As I audibly munched, Trish started moaning, and nearing another climax. Pam started to fellate me as I worked on Trish.

I heard Reese behind me, “David, look; Bob doesn’t mind cleaning up Trish where you just fucked her and left your cum in her. Why won’t you do that for me? Don’t you love me? Bob loves me; he’d eat cum from my tight little drippy pussy.” I might have snorted slightly at how she was taunting him into submission. David adored Reese, and I knew he could rarely say no to her about anything. Women can be so nasty and manipulative sometimes.

I glanced around and David had moved closer, actually kneeling in front of Reese. I could see a large rivulet of my cum already leaking from her vagina. Reese reached down, swept up her slit to capture some of my man juice, and then brought it to her lips where she made a point of sucking it down, thereby proving to David that the admixture could be a tasty treat. She hummed, “Yummmm.”

Pam went over beside David at Reese’s sexual altar. She immediately leaned in, and lapped up Reese slit with her tongue catching the next rivulet of cum. She then made a point to swallow, but then she kissed David, obviously running her tongue into his mouth. After a few seconds I could tell that David started to enjoy the kiss more than anything associated with it.

David reluctantly leaned into Reese’s cunt, closed his eyes, and started to lap. Reese moaned and held his head to her quim, occasionally giving him words of encouragement or direction. I think he made her cum after working on her for over five minutes.

Pam staked out her territory with David for the second round, staying with him until he finished cleaning up Reese. His cock was in her mouth for much of that time in what she called ‘restoration mode.’

Reese came over and joined Trish and me on the second sofa, and we had a comfortable threesome, while David and Pam made love. Pam made a point to make it sexy, graphic, and vocal, a point that excited everyone in the room. She played the role of the perfect slut that couldn’t get enough of his hard cock.

When we were all sated and the last of the heavy breathing had died down, I suggested skinny-dipping in the large pool. We went out to the pool and some of us dove in, while others inched in by way of the stairs. I wondered what gene in our DNA made us do one or the other – a ‘pool’ gene? I guessed that the water temperature was in the mid-80s, so it wasn’t exactly chilly.

Reese stayed close to me at the start of our swim, and then Trish joined us. She whispered to Reese, “Go and be with David the rest of the night. Your husband needs you to show him that you’re not abandoning him. Don’t let him feel guilty for fucking Pam and me. We loved it, and we love him, but we’re not giving up on Bob either. We’ll play again soon.”

Reese whispered, “Thank you, that’s very good advice.” She floated over to where Pam and David were canoodling.

Trish and I watched Reese and David kiss and whisper a few things to each other. The next I knew she had him sitting on the side of the pool as she tried to fellate him back to hardness. He was shaking his head to indicate he was done for a while.

I’d been there more than a few times, that state where you think you can’t really get it up, but where a blowjob feels really nice as someone’s tongue swirls around the head of your cock. I guess that’s why David let his wife continue on him for a while. Pam hung around and cuddled David to her hot nude body, even feeding him her breasts to suck.

Eventually, Reese got out of the pool and the two dried off and went inside. I saw the lights come on in the guest room, and a few minutes later the door closed and the lights went out. I assumed they’d gone to bed.

Pam, Trish, and I cuddled up on a large chaise on the pool deck. My nude lovers felt so comfortable and warm up next to me. We made out and talked about what had happened that night. I managed a third round, this time with Pam.

I learned that both of them liked David, and that indeed there was chemistry they could enjoy if he were around all the time. That chemistry had led to the not-too-subtle seduction of David that started after we went to dinner.

Monday morning, David thanked us for our hospitality, but he wanted to be at home and to think about our offer to move into the big house and all that it implied. He openly stated that he liked Pam and Trish and hoped to continue a relationship with them, but he wasn’t sure about living in a ‘free love’ commune as he called the proposed situation. Reese went along with the flow, but as we kissed goodbye she promised me she’d be back and that she’d also work on David’s acceptance of the idea. I had the feeling she’d move back in with us, whether he came with her or not.

Also on Monday morning, Pam, Trish, and I scattered to the winds for our jobs. I took a commuter plane to Ft. Lauderdale for the day to work with a new retail client who’d been hacked the week before and humiliated by having to announce to their millions of credit card customers that their data had been compromised. They’d called and pleaded with me to work with them.

Within seconds of my arrival at the client site, I realized that the only security they had on their data files involved an email address and a password, totally inadequate to protect that kind of data. Moreover, with thousands of employees, all that needed to happen to breach the system was for one employee to open an email containing some malware and the story was all over. The other interesting thing I dug out was that the hacks had originated in Russia, although their routings tried to indicate that the malicious attack came from China. For the past decade I’d heard and read of the sophisticated computer hacking schemes parts of the Russian mob were initiating. They were making more money off their hacks than the large banks and stores they were hacking.

I made it back to Sarasota, or SRQ in airport parlance, by eight o’clock. Pam was again working late, so Trish and I went to the downtown Mexican restaurant for a late dinner. After dinner we drove by Pam’s office and dropped off a takeout meal we’d promised for her. She came home two hours later – home now being the big house on Bird Key. Trish and I were in bed, naked, and about to start round two.


Tuesday evening Jon called me up and invited us back for another cookout on Saturday evening. He made sure I knew to bring both of my new lovers with me, and I promised we’d see him about six o’clock that day. He sounded lecherous in his request.

When I relayed the invitation to Pam and Trish, I did it with a straight face to see their reaction.

Trish was the one that broke the silence, “I think if we go ... to Jon and Amy’s ... it’s going to involve some sex – actually, a lot of sex.” She broke into a broad grin.

Pam nodded and smiled, “I agree. We were almost there the last time ... the first time we met them.”

I teased, “Does that bother you?”

“We don’t want it to bother you,” Trish replied still smiling. “We talked about it briefly. We both like Jon, and could see ourselves sleeping with him.”

“Sleeping?”

Pam punched my arm, “You know, having sex with him – fucking his brains out, and having him fuck our cute little cunts until they’re all full of buckets of his cum. We think it’d be fun and even romantic. He’s a hunk. I think from the looks of things a couple of weeks ago that Amy and you could have a romantic time of it too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.