Upgrade - Cover

Upgrade

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 5: Triad Seduces Reese; New House; Sex Play

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Triad Seduces Reese; New House; Sex Play - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Trish came up to Reese. She stroked her cheek with one hand, and then leaned in and tenderly kissed her on the lips. At first Reese appeared to be a statue, but by the fourth or fifth kiss on her succulent lips she’d started to respond.

Reese said in a near whisper, “I’ve never kissed a woman.”

Pam said softly, “Be like Katy Perry, remember her song ‘I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It’? So, did you like kissing Trish?”

“Yes, I did. A lot. It’s ... different ... but really nice.”

Pam moved to Reese’s other side and pulled her into a soft kiss. This time Reese kissed back with little hesitation. There was a low purr from her as the kisses continued. Her eyes closed in a languid way showing enjoyment.

Pam said after a minute and quite a few kisses, “And did you like kissing me?”

“Yessss.” The ‘s’ in her reply seemed to go on an extra long time, I think indicating that Reese’s mind was generating thoughts and ideas at a highly rapid rate. I also saw a subtle smile run across her face.

I moved to Reese, centering on her between my partners. I planted a significant kiss on her lips, adding some tongue and some hip grinding action that I knew would excite her.

Reese rolled her eyes, “I may go to hell, but I think I’m going to really stretch my horizons tonight, and probably my sensibilities.” She held onto my arms tightly, “You’ll help me through this, won’t you?”

I nodded and kissed her again, just the way I knew she liked.

We each took turns kissing her again. When I was kissing Reese, Trish and Pam started to make out right next to us. The heat from their union could be felt throughout the room.

Reese responded but occasionally retreated to where she was almost passive. She didn’t initiate any of the kisses or the subtle fondling of breasts that started after five minutes. Trish, Pam, and I were obviously trying to raise Reese’s sexual temperature. From past experience I knew that she would eventually respond, and even start to take the lead in what she wanted. She liked to be in control. We just had to get her lust to the boiling point.

I knew we were getting close when Reese started to moan into more of the sapphic kisses. As far as I knew she’d never kissed another woman with lust and sex as part of the agenda.

I moved into Reese after Pam finished a particularly lengthy make out session with her. After some of my kisses, I whispered, “I want to make love to you. I want to eat your pussy until you cum on my tongue. I want to taste you. I want you to feel me inside you and love every inch of me.”

Reese moaned in the next kisses I gave her, and then she pleaded, “Yes. Yes. Take me to your bedroom – all of you. Do whatever to me, but do it now before I lose my nerve.”

I swooped under Reese and picked her up. I carried her across the condo and down the hallway to the master bedroom, and gently lay her down on the king-size bed. I immediately pulled the pretty colored top she’d worn over her head, and then unsnapped her bra and tugged it away from her luscious breasts. The whiteness of her skin where her conservative bikini bra had covered her was most evident. I kissed all around the newly revealed skin.

As I worked on her top, Pam and Trish had unbuttoned and unzipped Reese’s slacks and tugged them down her legs. Her white undies were the next to disappear, and Reese helped shed those by lifting her hips up so Pam could slide them off her body and down her legs. Again, the whiteness of her body where her bikini had shielded the sun’s rays was evident and telling of her conservative nature.

I became aware of Pam and Trish stripping each other quite rapidly. As I stroked Reese’s nakedness in a seductive way I knew she liked, the pair moved to me, and soon I stood nude beside the bed with my partial erection waving in the air at about an ‘8’ on my scale.

The four of us took turns kissing each other, and there was nothing subtle about it. Reese seemed to enjoy the interaction not only with me, but also with my partners.

Trish gestured to me that I should go down on Reese, and so I knelt next to the bed on the deep pile carpeting, and pulled her body to the edge so I could place her legs over my shoulders. Reeses’s outer lips were swollen and glossy with sexual moisture. She’d obviously been anticipating this moment and had been horny for a long time.

Reese had not been a fan of cunnilingus during our marriage. She’d let me do it to her now and again, but in that moment I didn’t care. I wanted her to have a more significant experience, and based on our assignations and my recent online classes in sex at some porn sites, I’d been bringing her more pleasure than I had when we were married and I ate her pussy.

I squeezed the two engorged lips together and moved them around between my fingers to stimulate my ex-wife. I made sure I was squeezing around her clit part of the time. She mewled and pushed up into my hand. As I lowered my face to Reese’s pussy, my tongue at the ready, I saw Trish moving to kiss Reese on the lips and Pam preparing to suck on Reese’s tits. I think the three of us arrived at our destinations at the same time. Reese’s body jerked as she moaned loudly to signal her pleasure. Her arms held both my lovers.

My tongue went as deep as possible into her canal, and when my tongue wasn’t there, my fingers continued to toy with Reese’s entire gash. I reached close to me with my other hand and found I could push a finger inside Trish. Pam saw what I was doing but seemed content to continue with her breast play. Reese started to writhe, and soon I brought her to a simmering orgasm.

Pam whispered to me, “Can I fist her? Does she allow that?”

“Go ahead,” I grinned. “I assume she’ll stop you if that’s not what she wants.” Truth be told, I had only fisted Reese a couple of times prior. The whole idea shamed her sensibilities, but now I wasn’t so sure.

Pam went down Reese, adding a female perspective to the writhing woman on our bed. Reese was speechless except for various monosyllables that didn’t communicate much information except pleasure and passion. Reese was up on her elbows as she watched herself being eaten by a woman for the first time.

I watched Pam start to finger fuck my ex-wife with two fingers from her small hand, and then three, and then four. Reese was slowly becoming unglued. She’d had about four or five peaks, mostly from Pam’s tongue on her clit, but I knew the fingers near her G-spot might also have something to do with the peaks.

I felt mesmerized as Pam tucked her thumb into her palm and slowly pushed her entire hand into Reese. As she did, Trish bit hard on one of her nipples. Reese squirmed and that’s all it took for total penetration. I sat beside the trio stroking my cock.

Reese popped off a couple of more orgasms, each more intense than the previous one. Pam gave me a look of satisfaction at each event. I went over and kissed Pam as she started to move and twist her hand even harder into Reese.

I whispered to Pam, “Rub her G-spot as you lick her clit, then extend your fingers up near her cervix – just a little in front of that. Stroke around until Reese responds, and then focus there.”

Pam gave me a diabolical grin, and did as I instructed. Reese moved about, but then really peaked and arched her back with new lust. Trish looked up too, pleased with the response her lover was achieving on our new playmate.

I lay down beside Reese as Pam continued. I talked to her softly, “Baby, we are so going to love you like you have never been loved before. You are so special for all of us. You have had some orgasms tonight, but those are just weak substitutes for what is about to happen to you. We’re going to send you to heaven, and you’ll love it.” I glanced down at Pam and could sense her renewed enthusiasm.

Reese began shaking – small tremors that would suddenly overtake her body. She was like an earthquake just about to happen. “Oh, fuck. I’m ... this one is going to be really ... huge.”

Trish and I both bit down on Reese’s nipples and I stroked key areas of her body that I knew were her erogenous zones. I also got my fingers poised for one further assault.

Pam was rotating and moving her hand inside Reese with zest as I came back to her lips.

Reese said, “Oh, Bobby, you’re all going to make me cum really hard. I can feel it ... OH DEAR ... OH ... FUCK.” Reese had only ever called me Bobby at the highest peak of her passion; I think I’d only heard the term from her a dozen times in our marriage.

I reached under Reese, ran my fingers along her tight little ass to her opening, and as Pam brought Reese to a pure ultimate orgasm, I sank two fingers into Reese’s butt. Reese screamed, “FUCK.” Her body arched upward into a near perfect semicircle, and the tremors she’d been having rippled back and forth through her body with increasing intensity almost as though she’d been Tasered.

Reese slammed her legs together around Pam’s hand, almost catching her face, and I followed her upward with my hand, but her resistance was too little and too late. After a particularly huge orgasmic spasm that made her whole body shake, Reese passed out, flopped down on the bed, and then just lay there with her entire body twitching in orgasmic relief.

Pam slowly pulled her hand out of Reese’s vagina, my blonde lover licking her fingers with the deep juices of the black haired honey we’d just put over the brink from too much pleasure. Trish pulled Pam’s hand to her mouth for a few licks too.

I held Reese, and after a minute or so she started to blink awake. She looked up at me and I kissed her forehead. She looked down her body at Pam, and then next to her at Trish. She whispered, “Thank you,” and shut her eyes again for a few more minutes. When she opened, I watched her eyes enlarge as the girls continued to lick her secretions.

After a few minutes, Reese gave me a languorous look, “Go and make love to your partners. I want to watch – I’ve never had the opportunity to do that except in the porn we’ve been watching. I’m sort of done for right now.” As I started to relocate on the bed, I heard her say mostly to herself, “I can’t believe what just happened.”

Pam and Trish simultaneously flowed into my arms. Both reached for my manhood at the same time, and soon I was mostly consumed in their two hands. As I made out with Pam, Trish slithered down my body and started to fellate me with her wondrous oral skills. I’d been a ‘10’ for the past quarter-hour watching and participating in Reese’s seduction and ruin. Trish had the enviable skill of being able to take all of me into her gullet, and both women assured me that I was generously sized.

I made love to Pam first, bringing her to a beautiful climax. There were many words of love that passed between us too. Trish was next and not left out.

I moved back to Reese, to her surprise. She welcomed me back with open arms, open legs, and a slippery vagina that swallowed me whole. After I slipped my hard cock inside her, it didn’t take too long for both of us to reach a peak together. That was one thing in our marriage we had at least gotten good at. I filled Reese’s hot little cunny with a healthy dose of my semen.

This time our coupling felt unusual and better than it had ever been. I knew one reason was because Reese had given her all to our lovemaking session and not held back as she had always done when we were married. She had stretched herself to do things far beyond anything she might have imagined even a year earlier.

Trish nudged me from Reese’s pussy. Reese looked at her wondering what she had wanted. I knew and didn’t say anything. Trish just knelt between Reese’s legs and started to lap and suck my cum from her pussy. When that wasn’t enough, she used her fingers to pull the copious quantity of milky fluid from deeper inside her, and by that time Pam was leaning into her quim as well, sharing the experience with Trish. Reese had yet another orgasm.

Reese kept saying, “Are you sure? Do you really want to be doing that? Isn’t that gross? How can you do that? I can’t believe you’re doing that.” After a while her words changed to, “Oh, that feels so good. I hope that tastes all right. I wonder what that tastes like. I might work up courage to try doing that some time.” I marveled at the transition. I should have involved other women with us much earlier in our lives so Reese could learn from them.

Pam eventually came up to Reese and French kissed her. From the smirk on Pam’s lips I knew she had brought a healthy dose of my semen from Reese’s nether region to share with her. Reese didn’t seem to object at all, and their kisses continued for quite a while.

After the orgasms had ended, and everyone seemed satisfied, the girls turned out the romantic lights we’d left on in the room, and nestled into bed with Reese and me, Pam on my other side, and Trish spooned in behind Reese. It didn’t take long before we were all asleep.


As I expected, Reese had some misgivings about her performance the night before. She was very quiet from the time we got up, through breakfast, and until she singled me out after breakfast, pulling me onto the outside balcony of my condo. She began talking in a voice tinged with anxiety, “I’m so embarrassed this morning; I could just die.”

“Why? Whatever for?” I asked, hoping to defuse some of her angst.

“Your women, and what I let them do to me ... and I kissed them ... and the sex in front of each other ... and what Pam did to me.”

“You seemed to enjoy it,” I teased. I could see that Reese was uptight about our sex the prior night, and was obsessing about it. I tried to put her at ease with my attitude and tone of voice.

Reese gave me a squinted look I knew expressed her displeasure; it was her evil eye. “I did, damn it. I enjoyed it a lot, but ... well, it was ... I don’t know how to express it.”

“Orgasmic? Wonderful? Romantic? Loving? Sexy? Satisfying?”

“Well, yes. All those things.” Her voice started to soften and the edginess dissapated.

“Reese, we expressed our care and love for you, and you returned it. Just accept it. Yes, it was erotic and lusty, but it was also loving. There was nothing wrong with what we did. We love you.”

“But between women?”

I laughed, “You were all so sexy together. I was hard the whole time just watching you three.”

“But...”

“Reese, I love you, still ... and maybe more than I ever did. I think if we’d stayed married we’d be in about the same place you find yourself in now. You grew up brainwashed that sex could only be between a man and a woman, and that too much of it was bad. Guess what? Those are bad rules to live by.”

“OK, Mr. Smarty Pants, what is a good rule to live by?”

“How about consenting adults can do whatever they want to do about sex?”

“But that’d allow ... all sorts of behavior.”

“Exactly. A lot of people actually live by that rule. They have a lot more fun than the ones living by your old rules. Your parents, teachers, and church were wrong. There are healthier things for you to learn.”

“You’re friends just seem to blend together so well with you and with each other.”

“We’ve been practicing for a few weeks. It’s going to get better too, I hope, because I have a surprise for them this weekend that’s going to change a lot about how we interact and live. You can be part of it. It has to do with where we’ll be living for a while. Don’t say anything to Pam or Trish, but just go with the flow – that’s what we do about our relationships; accept and enjoy. Nothing bad is going to happen.”

I stood and hugged Reese. I could feel her nude body under the thin robe she wore. “Honey, loosen up. You got a huge jolt of great sex last night, and will today too, if you’ll stay with us. We want you with us. We’d welcome David too if he was around. Until I met her, Pam was like you were – conservative and all, and living under a set of old rules; but she was poised to make a sudden and dramatic change in her behavior. So was Trish. So was I. It was like a conjunction of the planets. When we got together, changes happened in our lives really fast, particularly about our sexuality. We welcome you to our circle whenever you want to be in it, and however you want to be in it.”

“What if I want private time with you? That’s what I thought would happen last night – this weekend.”

“We could do that. I have private time with both Pam and Trish, so I don’t think it’ll bother them or me. Don’t let it bother you either.”

“But, well ... I guess I’m jealous of them.”

“Because they’re with me?”

“That, and they’re so sexually liberated and willing to try things. I couldn’t believe it last night when Pam and Trish ate your cum from inside me. I about died ... but it felt so good, and I had an orgasm, and that wasn’t just good, it was great. I even tasted you later when Pam kissed me.”

“You did seem to like it, or did I misread that look on your face and the words of joy that you vocalized during your orgasm?”

“Damn you. I did like it, but it was ... unusual. I’ve never even thought of doing that. Plus Trish gave you a blowjob ... and so did Pam, after you’d had your penis in my pussy, and then they kissed me. I could taste myself, and them, and ... Oh, God...”

“I always thought you tasted divine. We didn’t do enough pussy eating when we were married. I’m making up for it now. Did you think you tasted good?”

“Errr, yes.”

“One thing I’ve learned recently is that wet sex is good sex, and good sex is wet sex. The body fluids that are exchanged are harmless, and they usually taste great and smell fabulous.”

“Have you tasted your own stuff?”

“Yes, I’ve snowballed my own cum with Trish and Pam. They taught me that a few weeks ago.” I wanted to use slightly crude language with Reese to try to shift her thinking a bit. I guessed that she didn’t know what snowballing was about, but she caught on right away.

Reese rolled her eyes, and walked around on the balcony holding her arms to her body. “I guess I just need to think about it for a while. You always could be persuasive.”

“Do what I’ve been telling you for the past few years, loosen up. Enjoy sex. It’s all right to set your own boundaries, but know why you’re setting them where they are. Don’t let someone else set them for you. Last night we brought you up against and through some of your boundaries. You liked it. Don’t revert back to a place you don’t want to be.”

I continued, “As for feeling jealous, understand what your needs really are and then let’s talk about them. You have no reason to feel that Pam or Trish is a threat. Look how inclusive they were with you last night. You got lots of time with me, with my cock, and you slept in my arms most of the night. They care about you, and want to make sure that you keep coming back. They love you just as I do.”

I added, “Come and let’s get some refills on the coffee. Also, open up about your feelings with Pam and Trish. Let them help you and give you a feminine perspective on the things bothering you. Talk to them about what you’re feeling.”

We went inside. Pam and Trish both checked on us to be sure things were all right. I gave a little head gesture to Pam, aiming her at Reese. She nodded subtly to me, and she was perceptive enough and had enough background on Reese to be able to guess what had been going on.

As I filled our coffee mugs, I glanced back into the living room. Pam was giving Reese a hug. I heard her say, “Are you OK, Baby? We care for you a great deal and don’t want you feeling upset about anything. I know you’ve been conservative about sex. I was that way too. Plus you watched Trish and me have sex with Bob, and that probably made you jealous. Last night must have blown your mind. Come and let’s talk about it. Let me tell you about my own transition to where I am today.”

I passed Reese her coffee and gave mine to Pam as I passed by. The two of them returned to the balcony to talk. Pam’s body language was one of compassion and empathy. I knew she’d make it better for Reese.

Trish and I looked at each other, smiled, and then we sauntered back into the bedroom and made love.


After the discussions, breakfast, and some morning nookie, we all dressed and drove out to Lido Beach. The day was warm and perfect for walking on the beach, hunting for shells, and relaxing on a blanket. I, of course, loved to watch all the bikinis walk by even though I had three scantily clad women on the blanket with me – ah, the male reptilian brain. Actually, Trish and Pam wore bikinis that attracted a lot of attention. Reese had on a two-piece suit that probably belonged in the 1950s in a Sandra Dee film.

With the tacit understanding of the need for some TLC, Pam and Trish had me cuddle up with Reese on the beach. I again talked her through the liberalization of her sexual mores, particularly in light of the foursome we’d now shared in two separate sessions. I think Reese would have been a lot more ashamed if it hadn’t been for the large number of orgasms that each of us made surge through her body and the love we poured into her. By lunchtime she seemed to be feeling normal again, and even hoping that we’d do more after we got back to my condominium.

We had lunch near the beach at a sidewalk café on St. Armand’s Key where we could wear our swimsuits and t-shirt tops. Pam and Trish showed enough leg and other skin to attract much attention from the mostly over fifty-five crowd of tourists walking the ritzy shopping area. The older males were not shy about their gawking. Reese’s cover up did just that; no one could see anything above her knees and below her neck except her hands and face. I suggested she might want to ‘modernize’ her wardrobe, and she agreed.

In the early afternoon as we left the restaurant, I announced a ‘surprise, ‘ particularly for Trish and Pam. They looked intrigued, and Reese knew only slightly more than they did from our earlier talk.

We started to drive back to the downtown area and my condo, only I turned off before the bridge over the intercoastal waterway onto the man-made Bird Key. The large key had been made by dredging Sarasota Bay in the mid-1950s, and now had five hundred homes on it. I drove along the main street through the picturesque key containing high-end homes, ending at the far end of the key where the homes fronted on Sarasota Bay. These were the really high-end homes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.