Upgrade
Chapter 3: Trish Joins the Couple. Triad Forms

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Trish Joins the Couple. Triad Forms - Upgrade is a novel that deals with the relationship transformations of a number of characters. The plot winds through the development and daily living of a highly sexed polyamorous intentional family that develops over several years. Hot sex plays a major role in the story; there are other themes too. The sex gets detailed, hot, wet, sloppy, and sometimes repetitive; that's real life. Chapter 1 is longer than others to get the reader into the story. Not all categories appear in any one chapter.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

We spent a long time making love. It was exciting and tender, and very romantic. Instead of showering, we went skinny-dipping in her pool, took an outdoor shower, dried off, dressed, and then went to a restaurant in a new shopping center for dinner. Afterwards, we came home and made love again. We spent the night locked in each other’s arms.

Sunday, we tried to duplicate Saturday, except instead of splitting up for the afternoon, we drove down to Siesta Key Beach and acted as beach bums for the afternoon. Pam was dressed in a micro-bikini that I was sure would draw police attention. It didn’t, but it did draw the attention of every breathing male within a half mile. They trooped by our blanket, gawked at Pam, many got hard-ons, and then they reluctantly left.

I told Pam a little gangbang fantasy about how a group of them might decide to stop and turn their lust into action, stripping away her swimsuit, and then taking turns fucking her until she was a blithering orgasmic mass of hot female flesh covered in cum. She allowed as how that sounded pretty good to her.

Besides our fantasy, we also talked more about our lives, our viewpoints on things, values that were important to us, and how we weathered major changes in our life. Pam talked at length about her marriage and breakup, and how she’d moved through the hurt to be in the good place she was in now.

We did dinner at a beach club where we could wear flip-flops, bathing suits, and t-shirts. There was a three-piece jazz band playing, and they were knocking the music out of the park, so we stayed for a long time and listened. Through that activity, we learned a lot about each other’s tastes in music and the arts.

I not only stayed that night with Pam, I stayed with her the rest of the week. We made love just before going to sleep, and then again in the morning before starting our days and going to work. Since I worked out of my condo, I’d just drive home and work there, and then head back to Pam’s around cocktail and dinner time.

Friday night, on my way back to Pam’s house, I stopped and picked up flowers. When I got to her home I saw a car in her driveway that I didn’t recognize. I parked and went up to the front door.

I knocked and another pretty woman also in her early thirties opened the door with a smile. She said gaily, “I’m Trish.” She seemed certain she knew who I was. We stared at each other for a full minute, sizing each other up, and absorbing the good vibrations we were giving off.

“I’m Bob.” I smiled warmly feeling something positive from the woman; “Pam is expecting me.”

“Of course, come in? I’ve heard all about you from Pam.” She gave me a lascivious grin that left no doubt that Pam kissed and told. Trish was dressed in a colorful frock with a broad red belt that amplified her slim waist and ample breasts. With a little imagination I could see her nipples poking through the material. She also wore matching red heels that blended well and produced an upscale dressy look. She looked very feminine, and downright beautiful.

I guessed that this was the Trish that Pam had referred to earlier when we had a little fantasy moment during one of our morning jogs, as well as when we’d talked about who our good friends were. Given how pretty she was, I had a brief reminiscence to that erotic scenario, before I put the whole idea out of my head as totally unrealistic. Threesomes didn’t just fall out of the sky, particularly for a guy like me.

Trish and I took our time in sizing up each other. I studied her from head to toe, and found nothing wanting. I hoped she found me the same, as her scan obviously traveled over me.

Pam appeared from the back of the house also wearing a pretty dress and heels. She flowed into my arms and kissed me. “I hope you don’t mind, but I invited Trish to join us for dinner. I told you that she’s my best friend, and I really wanted her to meet you and enjoy some of your company. If you felt your ears burning this afternoon, it’s because we talked about nothing but you – well, almost. We both took time off to spend together, very impromptu.”

I presented the flowers to my official date, and got appropriately fawned over with more kisses and tongue, until she broke off to put them in water. Trish had watched our antics with apparent great interest.

I smiled. I’d be going to dinner with two gorgeous women, either of who would be showstoppers in any crowd. Having the two of them on my arm was going to stroke my ego in a large way, and I normally didn’t think that way.

Trish and I went through the small talk as new friends meet. I sensed that she was vetting me to be sure I was a genuine article and not putting on some front to take advantage of her best friend. She seemed protective for the first twenty minutes or so, but then seemed to relax. I guess I’d passed some kind of unknown test, plus when Pam knew an answer to one of Trish’s questions about me, she’d jump in and beat me by giving the answer. In doing that, Pam proved to her friend that she already knew a lot about me.

We had some wine and cheese sitting beside the pool, and then we went out to a new Italian restaurant that Trish recommended. The food was great, and the company was even better, and I did get to make a spectacular entrance into the restaurant with two very hot and beautiful women on my arm.

As we ate I became acutely aware that Trish was flirting with me, initially in a subtle way, but then gradually in a more outrageously obvious way. I kept checking in with Pam, probably with a worried look. All I needed was for my girlfriend of less than a week to become irate because I’d flirted with her best friend. I kept trying to defuse the situation by ducking the innuendos, interpreting the double entendres in a prim way, and avoiding physical contact when I could without being rude. Even then, I became more confused when Pam seemed to be instigating some of our flirtations. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I tried to remain a total gentleman and not respond in any inappropriate manner.

I knew I was in serious trouble when I felt both Pam and Trish’s sexy feet rubbing against my legs under our table. They’d both kicked off one of their shoes and were running their toes around my calves. Moreover, their sexy actions below the tablecloth were visible to another table about twenty feet away. I saw one of the men at that table do a triple-take and he was obviously focused on what my dinner mates were doing to me. Finally, he caught my eye and gave me a smiling wink and a lecherous grin.

As we left the restaurant, I sidled up to Pam, “Hey, what was all that flirting at the table? Were you all right with that? I was trying not be rude, but know that I sure don’t want to inspire your jealousy or anger, or get between you and Trish. You are my focus, and...”

Pam pulled my head to hers and kissed me. She whispered, “I’m way beyond fine with everything that happened. I’ll explain at home.” That statement confused me and made me wonder what was happening.

We drove back to Pam’s home continuing the banter we’d had over dinner. Despite the neutral topics, I wondered what the rest of the evening would hold, hoping that Trish went home early so Pam and I would have some serious ‘in bed’ time. I was coming off a long dry spell in terms of sex with a partner, and the week with Pam was a breath of fresh air in so many ways I knew I’d have to be careful lest I over commit or do something rash, and being flirty with Trish just didn’t seem on the agenda at all, despite Pam’s few words to me.

As we went in the front door, Pam said in a nice tone, “Bob, would you get us some wine, same as before dinner? I may even have some Grand Marnier.” I nodded and by now knew how to play host in her home, at least as far as some wine went. I went to the kitchen and retrieved some glasses and a new bottle. I wondered what her remark about the liqueur was about.

When I turned the corner back into the living room, the lights had been dimmed to an obvious romantic level. I really wondered where the evening was heading. Pam and Trish were both standing there; they’d been whispering to each other, but stopped as I appeared. I set the glasses on the coffee table and poured us each a little. I was most suspicious of what was going on.

As I stood to figure out the seating arrangements, Pam again came to me. She pressed her body against me and we kissed.

Pam said in a low voice, “I’m taking a big risk here right now. When we talked about our fantasy on the airplane, we talked about two men and me – you and Jon. We never talked about you, me and another woman. Would you be shocked if Trish joined us?” Pam studied my face carefully, obviously trying to see just how far over some imaginary line she’d stepped, and whether I was about to run for the door.

My whole gut made a spasm of joy at her request, and I felt a surge of hardness into my dick. I actually had to blink a few times and reprocess what had just been said to be sure I hadn’t misunderstood the words. In my professional terms, my entire mental computer rebooted and reprocessed that information to be sure there wasn’t some other less physical and sexual way to interpret what she’d just said.

Pam filled in the silence I created by not immediately responding, “I’m sort of shocked that I’m asking, but you have so inspired me to open up my sexuality. I told you earlier that you have already had a big impact on me, in what, a week? If you think this isn’t a good idea, just say so, and I’ll...”

I interrupted by holding a hand up for her to stop, and for a second Pam looked worried. I teased, “It’s not a good idea, ... it’s a great idea.” I kissed Pam again. To be sure, I said to Pam, “And you’ll be OK with me kissing her ... and ... being naked with her, ... and making love to her. I assume that’s your intent.”

Pam broke into a smile. “Yes, yes; that’s my intent. I want to try this ‘V’ or ‘triad’ or whatever it is, not just for tonight but for a little while, if you’re willing. Since you mentioned it, I’ve had part of my brain spinning around thinking about your polyamorous friends and what their life must be like. I read about it on the Internet too. As for us, I’m very open to whatever happens. I promise I won’t get mad at you. It’s been one of the things I’ve enjoyed thinking about – other than you – since we had that conversation on the plane and then on our runs, and if there’s anyone I would want to share the experience with, it’s Trish. I also know I’m taking a risk that you’ll like her more than me.”

I stroked Pam’s cheek in a loving way, “That’s your insecurities talking to you. Thank you for pushing the limits of your own vulnerability, but I’m quite sure you don’t have to worry about that. What about you and Trish? Do you plan to participate with her? Does she know that?”

Pam coyly smiled and said in a soft voice, “Again, yes and yes. We talked all afternoon, although I have to admit I caught her by surprise when I sprung what I was thinking on her. This will be an experiment for the two of us, so be tolerant with us. One of us might suddenly get cold feet about any or all of what’s going on; otherwise you can direct us how you want us to behave. We’ll be learning some new things about each other too.”

I said cautiously, “Then I think you should bring Trish over here so we can both kiss her and see what she thinks.”

Pam grinned at my acceptance of the situation, and then turned to Trish who stood at one end of the sofa watching us from ten feet away. She looked most uncertain, and had braced herself for rejection. She hadn’t quite been able to hear our low conversation, but knew we were talking about her and the rest of the evening. As we both looked at her, she looked hopeful.

Pam said to her, “Come join us Trish. Bob wants you ... and so do I.”

Trish slowly walked to the two of us. As she reached us, she said, “I’ve never done anything like this. I love Pam ... and Bob, you’re so nice and affectionate; I don’t want to come between the two of you at all.” I started to move to kiss her; she continued for a second, “I ... just ... I’ll stop talking now.” We were both looking at her with loving eyes.

I took Trish in my arms and pulled her against me, being gentle but firm so she knew I was going to take the lead in some of what happened. She was a couple of inches shorter than Pam. I gently tilted her head up to me with one hand under her chin. I kissed her lips a few times, breathing romantic and sexual energy into the kisses. The last kiss, I used my tongue to French kiss her and she responded as I’d hoped.

When I turned back to Pam a couple of minutes later, she surprised me by passing me a demi-glass filled with orange liqueur. She whispered, “It’s Grand Marnier. I think you know what to do with it.” She gestured to aim me at Trish.

I took a sip and turned back to Trish. She looked up at me with eager eyes as I moved to kiss her. I put my tongue to her lips, pushed into her mouth and then as she responded to our French kiss I squirted the rich liquid into her as we joined and pushed our bodies against each other. Trish moaned as she latched onto my tongue with her whole mouth, sucking me. I could also feel her position herself so her mons rubbed against my thigh.

I took another sip of the liqueur and turned to Pam. I pulled her to my other side, and she flowed into me next to Trish with visible ardor. I kissed her, and then changed to a French kiss that resulted in a liquid kiss for her as well. She moaned louder than Trish.

I said to Pam, “Are you sure about this? You said you’d never been in a threesome with either a man or a woman ... and that you’d never been with a woman.”

Pam nodded. “True, but I’m trying to change ... to broaden my horizons. So is Trish. That’s most of what we talked about all afternoon ... what we’d do, how we’d feel doing it, how we’d feel afterwards, what you’d think of us, what you’d do to us, and more. We want to be together and to be with you.”

I turned to Trish. My look asked for validation.

Trish nodded, “Please. We may never do this again, although right now I can’t wait to do whatever we’re going to do – with you, with Pam; and I have a feeling I’m going to want to keep doing it for the rest of my entire life.”

Pam said in a slightly embarrassed tone, “We watched lesbian porn films this afternoon to get an idea about what to do – sixty-nine, eating pussy, breast play, fingering and fisting like you did to me. We got forty-million hits on Google the first time we searched on the two words ‘lesbian porn.’ I had no idea it was so popular.”

I chuckled, “Besides many women who might be interested, most guys like watching two hot women making love, me included, and yes, this’ll be a first for me on that account except for some Internet porn.”

Trish warned, “I may be a little shy, I mean ... you and I have never...” Her voice just trailed off, but what she implied was perfectly clear.

I pulled Trish back to me and tenderly kissed her. “Honey, you don’t have to do anything that embarrasses you or scares you. If you want to be alone with Pam before or after or anytime at all, just say the word and I’ll disappear somewhere. If you want to just make out and not have sex, I’ll support you in that. We can even keep our clothes on. I’m sure if you want to be alone with me the first time we’re together, that Pam will understand. She gets the same treatment if she wants. I don’t want anybody forcing themselves on anybody else, or doing something they’ll regret.”

Trish squeezed me in a strong hug, and then Pam put her arms around both of us. Pam gave Trish a liquid kiss with the Grand Marnier right in front of me. After I saw the liqueur dispensed into Trish’s mouth, the pair spent a long time French kissing. While I could tell the experience was new to each, both of them were mewling softly into the shared sapphic kisses. I could almost feel Trish dissolving in a puddle of sexual mush before my very eyes.

Pam said, “I think it’s time for us to go skinny-dipping in my pool. Think of it as an icebreaker. We get to see each other nude, and we’ll arouse each other.”

Trish immediately started to unbutton the shirt she had on, but I reached over and stopped her. I said, “Let me do that. Maybe Pam will help me, and then we’ll undress Pam, and then the two of you can undress me.”

Trish nodded at my wisdom, and I slowly undid the buttons on her dress. At first, I kissed her lips as each button opened, and when I could peel back the top portion of her frock and see her neck and chest, I lowered my kisses to these new areas of feminine real estate. Trish watched me carefully, but with a pleased expression at my seduction.

Pam joined me, unsnapping and unzipping the rest of Trish’s outfit. I watched as she pulled away the dress and encouraged Trish to step out of it.

Pam and I kissed Trish all over at this point, and I ran my fingers around the edges of the two pieces of underwear she had been left with – her light yellow panties and a matching lacy bra.

Trish said softly, “I feel very under-dressed.”

I smiled, “Then let’s undress Pam.”

Trish and I worked on removing Pam’s clothing, until she too stood in panties and her bra. In this case, however, I didn’t stop. I pulled Pam into a kiss with me, reached around her and undid the bra snaps. As we parted, I pulled the bra down her arms leaving her in only a pair of bikini briefs that looked very sexy on her.

Pam had large breasts with large dark areolas topped with dark nuggets of nipples that were standing at attention due to the sexual excitement we shared. Her waist tapered beautifully and then spread into perfect feminine hips and legs. Her panties hid little.

Pam said to me, “Now you.”

I shall always remember the excitement, anticipation, and joy of having two very pretty women undress me for the first time, both nearly nude. As the last of my clothes disappeared including my briefs, my erection bobbed into view. Trish’s eyes took in my male organ with her own look of excitement. Pam was onto me in seconds, pulling my cock into her mouth to start a blowjob.

I let Pam work on me as I pulled Trish to me to kiss. I undid her bra and cast it aside, and then given what was happening to me, was able to push her undies most of the way down her legs. She shed them quickly and then looked to see if I approved of what I saw. We gawked at each other’s bodies, and then at Pam whose blonde head was bobbing wildly on my cock. I told Trish how beautiful she looked.

Trish was beautifully tanned with a white triangle left behind by the lower part of her bikini where it had covered her cleft. A triangle of dark s hair graced that landscape, but I could see beneath the fuzz the start of her slit, and below that her puffy labia. The focus on sex during the afternoon had apparently left this visible effect on her.

Trish’s breasts were as tanned as most of her body, proving that nearly nude sunbathing was still alive in Florida. Atop her taut breasts were pink mature nipples centered on beautiful matching areolas. Her long, lustrous brown hair hung down almost to her nipples.

She turned her face up to me and I kissed her again.

“Pam,” I urged as I looked down, “Let’s go in the pool. If you keep doing that I’ll be a big disappointment later.”

She came up and kissed me. I think she was trying to tease me because she’d had my cock in her mouth, except I didn’t think it was big deal. I was prepared to do even more things in that direction that I knew would surprise her later.

Trish pulled away Pam’s panties, and then the three of us walked out the door to the pool area. Pam left the lights off, but there was sufficient light from the house for us to see what we were doing and to see each other.

We each went in by way of the pool steps into the shallow area. The water felt warm compared to the air, so we were motivated to submerge our bodies. I went first, actually diving under and swimming the length of the small pool and back. Pam and Trish just floated across the pool but remained near the shallow end.

We bobbed around for a few minutes, and then I swam over to Pam, kissed her, and then turned to Trish. After a few kisses, I lifted her naked body onto the edge of the pool. I pulled her legs over my shoulder forcing her to lie back partway, and then I gently burrowed my head into her nether region. When I could, I extended my tongue and swiped up her slit in one slow defining moment. I studied her to see if she’d liked that.

Trish shuddered, and whispered in a throaty way, “More. Again.”

This time I swept up her slit but kept going up her body until I reached her left breast. I sucked the nipple into my mouth bringing it to a highly excited state. I left the breast behind and went higher until we could kiss.

As we broke from our French kiss, Trish said, “I can taste myself on you. I don’t mind ... I kind of like it.”

I encouraged, “Go and taste Pam. Eat her pussy.”

I turned to Pam and lifted her to the pool’s edge next to Trish. As I kissed her, I felt Trish slide into the pool beside me and then move in front of my lower half so her mouth could reach Pam’s pussy. When Trish made contact, I could tell because Pam’s body snapped to attention and she moaned. I heard Trish moan only a few seconds later. They verified later that this was their first sexual contact with each other.

Trish only made tentative moves on her best friend with her tongue leading the way. Pam reached down and touched her friend’s head, nudging it more firmly to her quim. As Trish worked with increasing confidence on Pam’s pussy, I made love to Pam’s breasts. She had larger breasts and larger areolas than Trish, a point I expected to hear about later in some way if they worried about comparisons. Pam’s blonde hair was now slicked back due to the water.

Knowing this was the first sapphic contact for either of the women, I studied their faces to see whether they were excited and turned on, or whether they were steeling themselves to perform an unsavory act. Pam had a blissful look on her face with her head tilted back and her eyes closed. A slight smile graced her lips. Trish glanced over at me without breaking lock on Pam’s pussy, but I could see her smile and her eyes crinkle in joy; she continued to lap and suck with great enthusiasm. She winked at me.

Pam muttered, “Oh, Trish. Why didn’t we start doing this to each other eight years ago when we met? This is so good – so good.”

I made a point to pull the two women apart and lead them to the outside shower to rinse the pool water from us. When we were done, I pulled both of them over to a large chaise on the deck behind Pam’s house.

Pam whispered, “We have to be quiet. The neighbors can hear us, and if they work at it by coming into their backyards they can see us too.”

“Do you want to go inside?”

“No. Let’s air dry while we play together.” She chortled, “Besides, I’m feeling very randy and very naughty, so screw ‘em if they peek. Maybe we’ll invite them over to participate.”

On that note, I created a pillow from one of the towels, knelt on it, and proceeded to eat out Trish. Pam was working on her nipples, and Trish had a hand down in Pam’s crotch doing something meaningful.

After a few minutes I played director again. “Pam, sit on Trish’s face while I tend to her pussy.”

Pam scrambled around on the lounger, straddled Trish’s head facing me, and gently lowered her twat to Trish’s waggling tongue. I had watched from my position between Trish’s legs with my tongue moving on her pussy and clit.

As the two got into the cunnilingus, I changed position and rubbed my erect cock, now at a ‘10’ from watching the women, and slid it up and down Trish’s sodden slit a number of times. Pam watched in fascination. I did it slowly, allowing my mushroomed glans to ‘catch’ in the opening to her vagina. Each time I did, Trish would lurch trying to get me to penetrate her. Her moans of happiness told me she liked what was happening around her. She got wetter and emitted more of her sexual aroma with each passing second.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.