My Daughter Is a Babysitter - Cover

My Daughter Is a Babysitter

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lucy is mature for her years and her mom knows she is sexually active. She never expected to be substituting for her daughter on her babysitter job and wondered if she was too old for the stress.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Babysitter  

The last time I substituted for my daughter on a baby-sitting assignment I had made her regular salary plus a hefty tip that I stuffed into cookie jar knowing I was the only one in the house that liked cookies. I had a sizable amount in there now because my daughter was either getting lazy or she was humping her new boyfriend every which way but Tuesday and hopefully using a condom each and every time.

My useless husband was away on another of his “road trips” that seemed to occupy most of his time these days. I was not complaining because he did pay all the bills on time and even gave me an allowance for the house and food that was as steady as cutting a coupon from a bond.

I had noticed at the breakfast table that my daughter was sitting with that expression on her face that could only mean one thing. It was obvious that some horny prick was shoving his business up her sensitive little rear door and she was the submissive type when it came to letting boys do anything they wanted just to keep them happy.

I guess in a way that was my story as well because I let my husband treat me like a piece of dirt when he slowed down long enough to actually be at home and he would always give it to me in the ass just to show me he was the boss and I better toe the line. In all honesty, that didn’t bother me at all because a stiff dick in my backside was a bonus no matter where it was coming from, even from my utter waste husband with his tiny little dick and premature ejaculations.

Lately, I was getting most of my jollies from my daughter’s babysitting job fathers thinking I was still a teenager just waiting for their middle-aged cock. I got pretty good at acting all surprised and constantly telling them that I was “not that kind of girl” and then spreading my knees or bending over for them to slam their meat home inside me where I loved it best of all. Every now and then, I ran across a husband-wife team that liked to use their babysitter for mutual pleasure and I have to admit it was quite a perk from my point of view.

Some of those mothers with small children were totally hot and they loved watching their husband humping the help while the same help was licking their pretty pussies like a cat looking for the cream deep inside.

My last assignment was with the Brown’s and I had a real blast and also made a nice tip just by smiling and dropping my smiley face panties when requested. The husband was well-endowed and his wife had the sweetest tasting pussy I had encountered ever since Betty Box way back in high school in the midnight hours of prom night and me with a tummy filled with vodka and a pussy that enjoyed Betty’s tongue almost as much as my taste-buds enjoyed her pretty little pussy all soft and willing and covering my entire face with her slick juice as she pulled out all the stops and let me have her essence in a way I never forgot.

Irma Brown had a similar tasting pussy and I have to admit her husband was no slouch when it came to getting up close and personal with a teenaged babysitter with an accommodating pussy for his evening’s pleasure. Jackson Brown gave it to me good and proper and he had me spraying my passion juice sooner rather than later much to my delight. When he turned me over and started on the other side, I was a fan for life and I hoped they would need my services as repeat clients.

It was only after about three months of constant humping with the babysitting fathers that I suddenly had the thought that my daughter was getting more than she bargained for when she took the overnight babysitting jobs and perhaps that was the reason she was coming down with so many colds and other minor problems of a medical excuse to have me fill in for her. I had been screwed so often during the past three months that my pussy and ass were ready for a vacation to recover their full bloom and energy.

My cookie jar was crammed full of dough and I mean the paper kind, not the flour.

This newest assignment was for a single toddler and the parents were the heavy drinking type that had a cocktail the minute they came in the door after work. They both worked and I had a suspicion that they were both fooling around in the workplace with their amorous co-workers and that was why neither of them would go to the other’s Christmas party for fear the beans would get spilled and some sort of drama would ensue.


Tammy and Jonah Harrison were not your typical suburban couple. Of course, they did both work in the city and had demanding jobs that took up most of their time. They had a fulltime daycare worker stay at their home during the work week from 8 to 5 and she was a responsible person although terribly overweight. Her bulk acted like a wide expanse of insulation from the dangers of a passionate love affair and her fantasies were only in books and films about other pretty young things getting what every girl should get on a regular basis.

The Harrison’s were former employees of a security company that employed specialized people with skills that were usually found only in military or government circles. They had to retire early because of some ugly business with a change of power in Washington, D.C. that had them dismissed with prejudice, fortunately, not of the “extreme” variety. They both ran early in the morning before leaving for work, but strangely, they never ran together at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.