My Daughter Is a Babysitter - Cover

My Daughter Is a Babysitter

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lucy is mature for her years and her mom knows she is sexually active. She never expected to be substituting for her daughter on her babysitter job and wondered if she was too old for the stress.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Babysitter  

When I was growing up we were seven siblings in a small cold water flat. There was no need for a babysitter because there were always one of us older ones to sit the younger ones. It was the cycle of life tenement style. I babysat for free almost right up to the time I had to babysit my own young ones.

My oldest girl is called Lucy.

Lucy is a good girl at least everyone at her school and in the church has told me so. I have my doubts because I knew how sly I was at her age and hid my carnal desires under a guise of total innocence. She is the prettiest of my children but I would not ever say that out loud because I would be accused of favoritism.

I pretended like I didn't know but I was certain my Lucy was no longer a virgin and hadn't been one ever since the prom night when she came home so late in the morning they might as well just stayed all until breakfast and drove home in daylight. I knew when she went right into the bathroom and tool a long hot shower that she was washing away the sins of the night before. In all honesty, I could not find fault with that because I would definitely fit into the category of a hypocrite because I had done the same thing when I was her age. Of course, I eventually married my prom date, her father, and if I could do it all over again, I would do the exact same thing.

Lucy is in the Community College now and she is almost nineteen years of age. Since I had her when I was only twenty, I guess an introduction to "The Birds and Bees" is a trifle late. I knew she was still sexually active because I had found packets of condoms in her pockets when I did the wash and I figured she was getting them from the school nurse who seemed to take great pleasure out of distributing the ugly things to boys and girls alike. She still looked so shy and innocent it was hard to picture her with her legs wrapped around one of the young hoodlums she seemed take a liking to instead of decent boys with ties and neatly trimmed hair.

My husband had his mid-life fling a bit early and had gotten killed up in Las Vegas in a fight over a girl with a shady past and a fast and easy lifestyle. I was hoping right up until the last minute he would come to his senses and return home to his loving wife and three loving children who doted on his boyish charm.

The fact that I hadn't gotten laid for almost a year now was uppermost on my mind whenever I spied one of Lucy's condoms but I kept my mouth shut because the last thing I wanted was a confrontation with a short-tempered teenager about the dangers of sex. My other two daughters were thankfully so immersed in their studies that they hadn't felt that urge to copulate behind their mama's back. They were 17 and 16 and right in the prime of nubile living but fortunately were both late bloomers and not a major worry like Lucy who seemed to occupy my waking thoughts with visions of her doing dirty deeds for strange males.

I was glad when she told me that she was taking a babysitting job with an agency and would be "busy" almost every night except Sundays when she told them she couldn't work. I knew that was the night she reserved for her primary boyfriend Alan who seldom spoke a full sentence that made any sense. He was muscular and well-built but his intelligence quotient was lacking in almost every subject except sports. I was tasked with "entertaining" him on those date nights when Lucy was upstairs making final touches on her make-up and underwear selection to arouse his manly instincts. I could tell from the way his trousers were already bulging sitting opposite me in my husband's favorite chair that his cock was ready for lift off and all systems were a definite "go". I had this annoying urge to reach out and touch his business but knew it was totally inappropriate for a mature woman of almost forty to take such a risk with her daughter's boyfriend.

The babysitting job was bringing in a lot of cash for Lucy and I was happy for her because she was able to buy some special things that I certainly couldn't afford on my teacher's salary. We were about two months in on the job when she asked me to fill in for her on an assignment to a young couple's house on the same street where my job at the school was located. Since it was easy to get to and she told me all I had to do was show up and collect the money, I agreed and headed out with a schoolbag filled with term papers to grade and a thermos of tea with the honey that I was addicted to.

The Brown's residence was a nice condo building and they were right on the first floor which was certainly convenient from my point of view. They barely noticed that the "babysitter" was a bit older than what they usually got but they were in a hurry and left without comment. I managed to get all the papers graded and it just shortly after eleven that they staggered back in and Mister Brown just put his finger to his lips and carried the semi-conscious Mrs. Brown up to their bedroom without a word.

When he came back down, he explained she had been upset because he didn't get the promotion that was promised at his place of work and had downed several hard liquor drinks and was now sleeping it off in the big wide bed in the master bedroom. Fortunately, the young daughter had never awoken from her deep sleep and we were alone in the den.

The father whose first name was Tom fixed himself a drink at the sideboard and asked,

"Would you like to join me? You look like you are legally permitted to imbibe not like some of the babysitters they send."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.