2+2 Is on My Mind
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

All I know is that I'm young; and your rules they are old
If I've got to kill to live then; there's something left untold
I'm no statesman I'm no general; I'm no kid I'll never be
It's the rules not the soldier; that I find the real enemy
2+2 is on my mind

For the next few months I worked hard at my classes, and filled in work when I could. Ford is very pleased with my progress both in school and at the office.

The Sunday after Thanksgiving Day, I got a call from Bob's wife.

"Hi AJ, this is Sandy, Bob's wife. I would like to invite you to Bob's birthday party next Saturday night."

"Oh hi Sandy, I would love to come. What time is the party, and should I bring anything?"

"Oh no just show up and have a good time. The party will start at five p.m. Bob knows about it, so it is not a secret. It is just a party with some of his friends."

About 5:20 p.m. Saturday afternoon, I pulled into Bob's driveway. There were plenty of cars there already. I walked in the house and gave Sandy a hug and thanks for the inviting me. I shook Bob's hand and wished him happy birthday. I put the gift on the gift table, and then walked over to the bar and got a beer. I turned around to survey the crowd, when a familiar face came over.

"Hi AJ, good to see you," Ivy said.

"Ivy good to see you too, how are you?" I replied.

"I am fine and you?"

"Good, thanks for asking."

"So are you dating anyone special yet?"

"No between school, and work, I don't seem to have a lot of free time. How about you are you still in that special relationship?"

"No that sort of fell apart a couple of months ago, and I'm not dating anybody steady right now."

We chatted for a while, until Sandy called out and said that dinner is ready. Ivy and I sat next to each other at the dinner table. I really enjoyed our conversation together.

"My mother is watching Denise, so that she could go to this party," she said.

Sandy had told her that I am coming. After dinner the birthday cake is brought out, and we all sang happy birthday to Bob. After eating the cake, a few guys brought the presents to the table for Bob to open. Music and dancing followed the opening of the presents.

I made a date to take Ivy to dinner next Saturday night. We dated for the next few weeks. Ivy works for a big bank, and she invited me as her date for the bank's big New Years Eve Party.

New Years Eve, I picked Ivy up at her apartment. She looks absolutely stunning. She is wearing a black low cut form fitting cocktail dress that stops a couple of inches above her knees. Black nylons and shoes, with a set of white pearls around her neck, accompanied her dress. Thank God I bought her a wrist corsage, because I would have no idea just where to pin a corsage on her dress.

We had a great time at the party. A cocktail hour, followed by dinner is wonderful. The meal tastefully served. Afterwards we danced the night away, with a big kiss at midnight. The party started to wind down around 1:00 a.m., and we said our goodbyes to the people at our table and left.

I took her back to her apartment, and she invited me inside. She closed and locked the door behind us. She took off her wrap, while I discarded my jacket. She took my hand and walked me back to her bedroom. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a soft kiss.

I rubbed my hands over her back and down to her ass cheeks. I could tell that she had a thong on and not much else under the dress as it felt really smooth. She loosened her hands from my neck and locked her eyes onto my eyes, and drew her lips up to mine and we met in a very passionate kiss. I open my mouth a little bit and could feel her tongue flicker in and out, what a big turn on.

Our tongues continued to dance together, and I unhooked her dress and slowly move the zipper down. When I met no resistance doing that, I moved up and unhooked her bra. She moved one arm off me and I slipped her dress and bra strap off, and then the other arm. Here I am holding her almost naked (except for the thong) and French kissing her.

Suddenly she broke the kiss, and looked at me. "This isn't fair," she said.

I must have looked at her blankly, because she said, "You are fully clothed and I am almost naked."

We remedy this quickly as she helped me strip, and she took off her thong. I just love how a woman can do that so gracefully.

She pushes me onto the bed and sits on my lap. I got my first really good chance to see her up close naked, GOD what a sight. We kissed with heated passion. My hand slowly started to massage her breasts and play with her nipples. I played with her breast and tweaked her nipples; she began to moan softly in my mouth. God I just could not get enough of those breasts. I could play with them forever.

While I played with her nipples, the bumps on her areola grew more intense. My fingers rubbed over those bumps, I was able to hear her sigh softly.

"Pinch them harder," she moaned into my mouth.

I played, squeezed, pinched, and caressed her breast and nipples. They felt like little firecrackers in my fingers, ready to explode. I started to kiss and nibble my way down her neck to her breast. I commenced to suck on her breasts and nipples. I licked her areola bumps and nibbled on her nipples.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.