2+2 Is on My Mind - Cover

2+2 Is on My Mind

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 1

'Ouch damn that hurt' I said to myself. I walked back to the ball return, rubbing my arm and shoulder. It felt like my arm was stabbed by a knife. I rubbed my arm, while I waited for my bowling ball to return. I grabbed my ball and did a couple of practice swings with the ball. I set myself and approached the foul line. Halfway through my downswing, I felt that stabbing pain in my arm and the ball shot right into the gutter. The pain almost put me down on my knees.

I walked toward my team mates, rubbing my arm and cussing up a storm.

"AJ are you going to be able to bowl?" Bob asked.

I just shook my head in disgust. I walked up to our table and sat down in my chair pissed.

"What happened?" Ralph asked.

"I have no idea, just a sharp pain in my upper arm. There is no way that I can bowl tonight," I said.

I talked with the guys for a few minutes and went got my bowling bag. I put all my equipment away in the bag. I sat at the table with the guys. I'm pissed, I just got a new bowling ball, the Storm IQ Nano, and it smells like apple cider. Storm puts different scents in all their bowling balls.

I just got that ball a month or so ago and it is working great. I have been averaging 225 with the new ball, raising my overall average up to 210. I watched the first game, drinking a beer, as my teammates are taking it on the chin. As the great Detroit Tiger announcer Ernie Harwell would say on a home run "Its Long Gone." That is what happened in the first game it's long gone by the ninth frame in favor of our opponents. I wish my team good luck in the next two games.

"I am going home to put some deep heat on my arm and take a couple of Aleve," I told the guys.

I walked out to my Expedition. I struggled to get my bowl bag into the back. Damn it's hard to lift the three ball bag up that high, with a sore arm. I settled into the driver seat and put on my favorite oldie's radio station. They were doing an hour tribute to Bob Seger. He is one of my favorites. The first song is Ramble Gambling man and the second is 2+2 is on my mind. 2+2 was a cult song back in the 60's. It was Bob's Anti-Vietnam song. The following is the lyric's of Bob's Song 2+2 is on my mind.

Yes it's true I am a young man; but I'm old enough to kill

I don't wanna kill nobody; but I must if you so will

And if I raise my hand in question; you just say that I'm a fool

Cause I got the gall to ask you; can you maybe change the rules

Can you stand and call me upstart; ask what answer can I find,

I ain't sayin' I'm a genius

2+2 is on my mind

Dad took me to a few of his concerts. I can remember Dad telling about the times when he was a teenager and going to listen to early Bob Seger at various night clubs around Detroit. Bob Seger, Amboy Dukes, MC5 and Dick Wagner and the Frost, were some of his favorite bands. He told me of a time when he visited his cousins. They had a cottage on Saginaw Bay, between Bay City and Linwood. Right next to the Bay City State Park, is the Roll Aire roll skating rink. It is an outdoor roller skating rink. On Saturday night they would hold battle of the bands. One time when he was there they held a Woodstock type concert, with the above mentioned bands and other groups. A couple of bands from the Detroit area, made a big splash at the concert. One was Alice Cooper and the other was The Electric Prunes. All in all he said it was a kick ass concert.

While I listen to the song, I started to relive my years past. I remember my first girlfriend. Her name is Brenda Scott. She is a year a head of me in school. She lived in a different city and went to a different school. She lived twenty miles away from me.

We gave each other our virginity. I remember doing it for the first time on my bed at home, while my parent's were gone on a weekend trip. I shoved my cock into her and I had no clue what to do next.

It felt like my cock is hanging in an empty space. She got scared and told me it hurt and to take it out. Fortunately I had put a towel under us and there is some blood on the towel. After that first trial, we fucked like bunnies. How I never got her pregnant, I will never know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.