You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Paris Waterman

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Homeless man gets to live with wealthy family in Beverly Hills.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Mrs. Compton & Nicki

I made use of Warren's computer after leaving Noreen's room. It wasn't difficult to find some things out about Bruce Compton, the S&M bastard who got off abusing young girls like Noreen. I even found several pictures of Brucie and his lovely wife, Sylvie, including one with her in a bikini by what may have been their pool.

I called Warren at his office and asked if I might borrow his car. He told me which one to take, not wanting me to avail myself of Mrs. Klugman's baby, and where the keys were.

Ten minutes later I was cruising the neighborhood in a stellar Caddy convertible. The Compton's were only on the next block, but it was a big block and walking around it several times might have aroused some unwanted attention. So I circled the block, drove a little further and came back circled again and found a way in that wasn't through the front gate.

I'll let you in on a little secret. I've always been nosy. My mother once called me a little snoop and she was right. I have a natural disposition to inquisitiveness. As a teen I had hopes of becoming a private eye. It never happened, but I had practiced being unobtrusive to the point where I was sometimes invisible to those around me. Don't believe me? Well, how much attention do you pay to homeless people when walking along the street? See what I mean?

Anyway, with my expensive duds, I blended in with my surroundings almost as much as I would have on the seamier side of town in my old clothes. I returned the Caddy to the Klugman's garage and walked over to the Compton's, and furtively made my way onto their property. I had no intention of breaking in to their home; at least not at the time. I did find a vantage point from which I could study the house and its interior layout.

Mrs. Compton was sunning by the pool. She was complexly nude. This fact disrupted my original plan to study the house and it's interior. Instead, I settled for studying Mrs. Compton's posterior, which was, to say the least, world class.

I was rewarded in an unexpected way when a stunningly beautiful black woman came out of the house carrying a tray with four cocktails. The tank top she wore was stretched to the limit by her full, rounded breasts. The nipples were clearly defined and appeared to be protruding in arousal against the soft cotton.

Mrs. Compton or Sylvie couldn't help but stare at them, much to the black woman's amusement.

"They're only tits, Sylvie, dear."

I would have disputed that. They were magnificent. But that's almost exactly what Sylvie said, and I quote: "But they are so beautiful!"

"Well, then. You must have one to play with. May I sit alongside you?"

"Of course you can! Please, Nicki, come sit next to me."

Sylvie made room on the lounge where she had been sunbathing, and revealed her own superb pair to me, smallish, especially when compared to Nicki's, but perfect in their own way.

Nicki sat down and released a succulent boob inches from Sylvie's face.

Sylvie reached out and cupped the breast with her palm. I had to adjust the position of my newly risen dick and made a small noise that neither woman heard.

"I like the way you handle my merchandise," Nicki laughed and reached out for one of the cocktails. "I guess you won't be wanting one of these for a while, will you?'

"No thank you, Nicki. I have my drink and I believe it's all I can handle at the moment."

Both laughed then as Mrs. Compton's mouth absorbed the other's stiffened nipple, both moaned.

"Oh yes!" Nicki hissed, bite them motherfuckers!"

I watched as Nicki rapidly opened the buttons of her shorts and wriggled out of them, ultimately kicked them off her right foot and into the swimming pool, where they floated feather-like, refusing to sink.

Sylvie switched breasts; drawing another, even louder moan from Nicki. This time, she managed to maintain a hold on the unsucked breast, rubbing it in a circular motion that drove Sylvie wild.

Nicki reached between Sylvie's legs and fingered her pussy frenziedly for several seconds, and then brought the fingers to her mouth and sucked the juice from them.

"Christ, Nicki, I want that wonderful mouth of yours on my twat!" Sylvie croaked.

Mrs. Compton twisted around and lay back on the lounge. Her cunt was staring right at me, fortunately all pussies are extremely nearsighted and can only see mouths, fingers and dicks close-up. Everything else is blurred. (Correction: On rereading this I would add dildos, vibrators and of course the ladies other best friend, the strap-on.)

Nicki wasn't into solitary oral dispensations that particular afternoon, and mounted Mrs. Compton in the classic 69 position. There was no protest from Sylvie, who dove deep into her pussy with her hungry tongue. Nicki shuddered, and attacked Mrs. Compton in similar fashion, causing her to whimper and quiver while sucking voraciously at the other's sopping cunt.

I debated as to whether I should whip my dick out and jerk off, or remain quiet. I couldn't do both. But with my private eye training and Noreen's timely blowjobs, matter won out over mind, and I remained in place enjoying the entertaining cunnilingus going on before me.

Sylvie came first. At least it seemed that way. I could be wrong, as Nicki maneuvered herself so that her asshole was now inches from Sylvie's wriggling pink tongue.

"Analize me, bitch!" she moaned and Sylvie did just that, licking and kissing that most private of spots, seeming to take the utmost pleasure in pushing her talented tongue into the other's anus.

Sylvie demonstrated an almost perverse talent for analingus, hefting Nicki's ass cheeks up and mashing her face between them. Apparently the taste of Nicki's asshole drove Sylvie wild. I would have thought it would be the other way around, but maybe that was just my way of thinking since I'd had Noreen lick my ass but hadn't even thought about returning the flavor, so to speak. Um, I should add that I find the very thought of sticking my tongue up someone's ass utterly repellent. If I had a gun pointed at my head I'd consider it, but otherwise, no fucking way!

"Oh, baby, baby!" Nicki moaned, "What are you doing? You nasty, nasty girl ... YES! DEEPER, GO DEEPER!"

The slurping, sucking noises being made by Sylvie grew louder as she intensified her activities, spurred on by Nicki's cooing words of love. "Make me cum, baby! My sweet baby! I love you, my pretty, pretty girl. You make me feel so good with your lovely tongue.

I couldn't contain myself any longer and whipped my dick out and started jerking off.

Sylvie's body was racked with shuddering convulsions. Her orgasm was truly earth-shattering and her wail of pleasure hurried my own orgasm. I'd like to think that we came together ... sort of, you know what I mean?

The two women held each other for a long time. Their arms and legs wrapped around each other tightly. They gazed intently into each other's eyes. It was Sylvie who spoke first.

"Promise me you'll never leave me, Nicki?"

"Do you love me, really love me, Sylvie?"

"Yes, of course I love you."

"I could use a hefty raise."

"How can you mention money at a time like this?" Sylvie protested weakly.

"I can't think of a better time to tell the truth. If you really love me ... and I do love you, Sylvie, then what's a few hundred dollars a week?"

"I would gladly double your salary, Nicki, sweetie, but you know Bruce controls all the money."

"Get him to spend more."

I can't ... I've tried everything to get him to open up. I can't even afford to divorce him because he's got an iron-clad pre-nuptial. I'd be penniless if we got divorced."

"What about his sexual proclivities?"

My ears perked up. Sexual proclivities; like torturing young women, perhaps?"

"I could blackmail him."

"You'd need hard evidence to do that."

"I've heard him talking ... and look what he's done to you over the years."

"He's got an answer for everything. I fell down the stairs, or I wrecked the car. It doesn't seem to matter. He's got an answer even before something happens."

I took her words under consideration. Nothing much happened between the two women the next few minutes and when they seemed ready to move inside, I took my own leave.

But I decided to return that evening around eight, and did, returning to my hiding place from earlier that day and canvassing the area for a better vantage point from which to see some of the interior of the house.

The living room had to be ruled out for while it provided me with a stunning view if 75% of the spacious room, there were floodlights on outside that would have made me just as conspicuous to them as they would be to me.

I discovered a tree that even I could climb and remain aloft in relative safety. I thought that if I made it up about twenty feet I might be able to look into what appeared to be the master bedroom. Of course, with the house being as large as it was, it might also prove to be a guest bedroom.

I climbed the damn tree. The interior of the room was dark, I had no choice but to wait a while and hope they'd decide to make use of it since Nicki was moving about the house it seemed unlikely Compton would say or do something incriminating in front of her.

I had almost given up for the night. It was 9:30 when the couple entered the bedroom and flicked on the lights.

There was a large desk in one corner opposite the king-sized bed. On the bed there were several belts, what I took to be a riding crop, several dildos and what had to be a butt-plug.

So this was the playroom, I thought, as my dick woke up and yawned in my $400 slacks.

The couple embraced and then kissed for a long time. When it ended, Sylvie appeared slightly dazed, at the very least somewhat disorganized and her husband slowly stripped her clothing away, tossing it to the floor with no regard for how the varied materials ended up.

He used his knee to turn her toward the desk, then shuffle-walked her over to it, then bent her over the front edge.

The windows were open and I clearly heard Sylvie eagerly groan, "Ahhh. Make me do it, Bruce. Make me be a bad girl for you. Hurt me! Fuck me hard, baby!"

Bruce told her to shut up and slapped her ass until both cheeks were rosy red. She didn't make a sound other than a satisfied grunt until he stopped. Then in a husky, trembling voice she rasped, "Please baby, stick your finger up my ass real deep. I want to feel your finger in my asshole."

Bruce wet his middle finger by placing it in his mouth then without bothering to aim, sent it deep into her anus. As with the spanking, Sylvie made no sound other than the grunt. But her ass continued to rise upward until it was physically impossible to raise it any higher.

Over the next few minutes, Bruce added fingers to her asshole until he had four of them moving easily in and out. What struck me as unusual was that Bruce Compton had very large hands; obviously this anal play of theirs was a well practiced event. Just about then I noticed that a pool of water was forming on the carpet just below the juncture of Sylvie's cunt. Evidently her husband's thrusting fingers was causing her clit to rub against the ornate edging of the desk, further inflaming her lust. She was either cumming or drooling fluids of arousal in such quantity as to leave an ever widening stain on the expensive carpeting at her feet.

It wasn't long before he spied the stain and laughed. Then he opened the middle drawer of his desk and took out a long black hairy tail that looked suspiciously like a horse's tail. At the end was a contoured black butt plug that he waved under Sylvie's nose.

"Oh, Brucie, please, no. Just fuck me senseless, okay?"

"Your ass is wide open, baby. It should go in without any trouble at all."

"No, please, Bruce!"

I glanced at the butt-plug on the bed and the one in his hand and saw immediately that the one held in his hand was about twice as thick as the one on the bed.

Still Sylvie seemed to want him to rough her up, for she was quick to lean over his desk and present her ass to him without being asked, or told.

I watched him apply a generous portion of lubricant to the plug then work his fingers effortlessly back into her ass. Sylvie started trembling with anticipation, muttering, "Put it in! Yeah, put that big tool in me!"

Taking the thick butt plug in his right hand, Bruce gradually inserted it until half of the plug was embedded in her anus.

Sylvie whimpered from both pleasure and pain.

Then he began to spank her non-stop until her asscheeks wee bright red.

"I'm ready, baby!" she called out.

"I'm so ready. Do me now, baby! Do me now!"

Nodding in agreement with her request, Bruce slowly worked the huge plug from her anus and after a brief gander at the gaping hole staring him in the face, slammed his very respectable cock up his wife's rectum.

"YEAH!" she yelled, thoroughly satisfied with what he was doing to her.

The desk must have been hard under her belly. She was using her hands to hold her breasts from smacking into the sharp edge either to keep from bruising them or perhaps having cut them on the edge previously and wanting to avoid a repeat of that mishap if possible.

When he finally filled her with his cock, I decided I'd seen enough and left quietly, returning to Warren's home with no one the wiser. I didn't think Bruce would be cruising for young teens that night, but would renew my surveillance the following afternoon.


Fritzie

The lights were on by Warren's patio and I wandered by and found him relaxing in a chair by the pool, drinking beer and smoking a cigar. I already knew Sheila didn't like it when Warren drank beer and she thought cigars were disgusting.

"Hey, Kemo Sabby! Take a load off and join me. Want a beer?" he asked, reaching into the cooler by his feet and handing me a longneck. I opened it and sat down; Warren took a long drag on his cigar and slowly blew the blue smoke into the air above his head.

"Have a cigar too, they're Cuban," he said, trying to make me a fellow conspirator. There was another cigar, plus a cutter and a lighter on the little table between our chairs. I glanced nervously toward the house.

"Sheila around?" I asked.

"Sleeping, I think. Said she was going to take a pill. When she does it knocks her out for four or five hours.

Fritzie, the family dog, wandered over to us and dropped her favorite toy at my feet. I picked it up and tossed it toward the end of the pool and took a swig of my beer as she scampered after it.

"Jeez," Warren said with some dismay, "I gotta take a leak."

"Don't use the pool, it's not sanitary," I said jokingly.

"Hey, you're right about that. The pool man's told me some horror stories about what people do in their pools." That said Warren left to relieve himself in the bathroom just inside the house.

I absently tossed the toy again as I pondered how to hit Bruce where it hurt the most, not paying any attention to Fritzie. I decided to avail myself of one of Warren's Cuban cigars, and after selecting one, studied the cap, which is a round piece of tobacco glued to the head to keep the wrapper together. I found the line marker telling me which end of the cigar to light. I picked up his 'Guillotine, ' or cigar cutter, and holding the cap, made a quick, precise cut and then held it in my mouth before lighting it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.