You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You - Cover

You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You

Copyright© 2015 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Homeless man gets to live with wealthy family in Beverly Hills.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The following afternoon I mentioned that Mrs. Klugman appeared to resent the fact that I was staying at the house to Warren Klugman.

"Nonsense," he replied. "She has to get used to you. Sheila has this thing ... she doesn't take to anyone right off. But once she gets to know you, why you'll be amazed at how well she'll treat you."

"I don't know, Warren. She seems awfully cold toward me."

"You're imagining things," he said and then chuckled, "Me too."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I have this image of shtooping my receptionist while she's leaning over my desk ... but I shouldn't be telling you this. You probably haven't been laid in a while." "Don't be so sure of that, ' I said with a grin.

"Consuela?"

My grin got bigger.

"You dawg you!"

"Well, you gave me the green light, Warren."

"I did, didn't I? Well you certainly acted on my advice quickly enough. I'm proud of you, old man!" and he slapped me on the back.

I was glad I'd told him. I knew he'd keep it to himself. He had too; after all, he'd ... what was his term -- shtooped her himself -- and more than once.

"So when are you going to nail Allison on the desk? I thought you'd already accomplished that little fact."

I might have been pushing things here, but from the way Warren reacted on hearing about Consuela and me I felt safe in broaching the subject.

Apparently he did as well, for he said, "Until yesterday all I'd gotten from her was some casual groping. You know, cop a feel here and there. But after you left yesterday I got a vibe from her I hadn't gotten before. Next thing you know she's got my dick out and giving me a world class blowjob."

"And that's why you're fantasizing about more advanced sexual activity, huh?"

"Exactly!"

"Well, I'd say go for it, but be prepared to give her a raise while you're at it."

"It'd be worth it. I tell you, that girl's really built like a brick shithouse."

We both laughed over that, and then he grew serious. "I should tell you, Mrs. Klugman and I haven't had sex in quite a while."

"Warren, why are you telling me this?"

"You're staying here, you should be aware of things."

"But that personal?"

"There's more. Shelia has trouble sleeping. She takes some pills her doctor prescribed ... not for daily usage, but mainly when I'm on a business trip. Sometimes she takes them on weekends if she hasn't slept well during the week."

"Is that the case right now?"

"Yes, I'm afraid it is. The thing is, when she's on those pills she's complexly out of it. I mean, if there were a fire the alarm wouldn't wake her. That's why I mention it. Should something happen in my absence, I'm relying on you to make sure she's protected."

"Like in, in case of fire, drag her sleeping body out of the house?'

"That's exactly what I mean."

"Okay, I'll bear that in mind, Warren."

"Great, and now, I'm off to take Allison out for drinks and perhaps another blowjob, or more."

"Good luck, Warren," I said, and slapped him on the back as he had me earlier.

Warren left and I sauntered out to the swimming pool to get a little exercise. I was on my fourth lap when the Klugman girl, Noreen, came out, sat down on a lounge chair and watched me as I labored into the fifth and final lap.

She still had her black eye shadow on and her hair was all over the place. She wore baggy black pajamas and the sleeves of her top went way past her wrists, effectively covering the scratches and welts on her upper torso. The fact that she sat straight and not slouched like most nineteen year olds did, told me her ass was still sore from the beating she'd been subjected too.

I hoisted myself out of the pool and grabbed a towel, pretending to notice her for the first time. "Hi, Noreen," I said pleasantly.

"Yeah, and you are?"

I knew she knew my name, but I repeated it for her benefit; she might have been stoned when we were formerly introduced, I couldn't be certain.

"How long will you be here?" she asked.

I pretended her question was a serious one and answered accordingly. "I don't know. Your father seems to want me around for a while. I guess he'll let me know when my welcome wears out."

Noreen replied as if she were talking to a third party and not me, "Sooner than later, I'd guess."

"So you're into the Goth thing. How's it going for you?"

"What?"

"I said how's the Goth thing going?"

"What do you mean by that?"

She seemed to be taking me seriously for the first time, and I realized that I was standing at the edge of the pool and that my dick was clearly outlined within the tight confines of Warren's borrowed bathing suit.

"I dunno, I guess I'm just making conversation. I've never had an opportunity to talk with anyone into the Goth thing. Do you worship the devil and things like that?"

Noreen laughed at that, "People think all Goths are evil and worship the devil and are a disgrace to society. I never ever worshipped the devil -- I just never worshipped God either."

"Me neither," I replied truthfully.

"You're not like them," she said giving me a quizzical look.

"Who, your parents?"

"Yeah, my parents," she said sarcastically. And then she opened up a little.

"I was a nobody back in high school. After I graduated I submerged myself in the androgynous Goth culture, dying my hair and doing my best to ignore everyone who wasn't wearing black made life bearable. Besides, that way I could ignore the curvy young woman I was becoming. My parents freaked when they discovered my tattoos, but that helped when I took the next step and had my tongue pierced."

Apparently to test my sensitivity on the subject, she stuck her piercing out at me. I smiled and asked, "Find yourself in demand as a cocksucker since doing it?"

"What!" she croaked stunned that she and not me would be shocked first.

"Any other interesting piercings, Noreen?" I continued while she tried to gather herself.

"No," she replied in a much smaller voice.

I had her.

"Um, did that 'No' answer the first or second question?"

Her shoulders slumped. I had misjudged her level of self esteem. It was lower, much lower than I had imagined.

"Probably both," she said, barely audible.

"What about boyfriends?" I said, opening a different avenue of conversation that might lead me to ask about the welts and scratches on her body. Without revealing that I had already seen them while watching her masturbate the previous day.

"Um ... I have a couple," she ventured, but I knew she was treading lightly, not wanting to reveal too much about her Gothic lifestyle, and the markings on her flesh.

"I should think so. I know you must hear it all the time, but you are quite a looker ... stunning in fact, really you are."

Noreen had the good grace to blush. With her pale white skin, it was readily apparent and she knew it.

"Stop it, you're embarrassing me!"

"I will if you'll come swim with me," I said, daring her to do it.

"I'm not dressed for that, ' she said, remaining in place.

I reached out, took her hand and gently tugged her to her feet.

"No! I'm not going in there!"

I had no intention of forcing Noreen into the pool, but the sexual tension between us was undeniable.

She did not let go of my hand, but her eyes widened when I involuntarily adjusted the bulge in my trunks.

"Yes, you've made me hard," I told her. "I can't help myself. Are you wet?"

She gave me a shy look and answered me honestly. "Yes."

"How wet?" I asked not taking my eyes off hers.

"Very."

I inched closer to her.

"Can I feel how wet you are?"

"If ... you want too."

I kissed her hard. Her tongue darted into my mouth and our breathing accelerated. I found her tongue piercing undeniably erotic. I had never kissed a woman with one before and that added to the sensation considerably. Add that to the fact that Noreen was a beautiful young girl and you may better understand my feeling of the moment.

My hand went to her pajama clad crotch as the kiss ended. I hadn't forgotten she'd given me permission to feel her 'wet spot.'

I was rubbing her crotch when the kiss ended.

Noreen whispered, "Mmmm, you have the sweetest tasting mouth ... I didn't think..."

"Mouthwash," I replied, making her laugh. She didn't mention my hand which was still rubbing her pussy through the pajama bottoms.

"I'm wearing a thong," she hissed when I increased the pressure on her genitals.

"I need to touch you," I croaked in her ear.

"Yeah," she answered, giving me the green light I needed from her.

We shared another long kiss, and while it went on, I slowly eased her pajamas down and slipped a hand inside her thong.

"Oh, Jesus!" she moaned when I actually touched her pussy.

I could smell the musk of her pussy as it began to permeate the air around us.

"Step out of the PJ's baby; I don't want you tripping over them."

She giggled and did as I asked, being careful about it.

I turned her around, so as to get a clear look at the welts on her ass.

"Ohh, somebody's been a bad girl," I said gently.

"Not really," she answered.

"Want to tell me about it?"

"After we do it, maybe, but I need you in me!"

"Lose the top," I said.

"Not now, later ... maybe."

"Have it your way, Noreen. Want it in the pool or on the lounge chair?"

"Um, the pool. We can stand up, right?"

"We can do it anyway you want it."

I couldn't believe I was about to fuck this young thing so easily. Visions of her masturbating the night before danced before my eyes. I was harder than Chinese algebra.

I hopped into the lower end of the pool and had her sit on the edge. I moved the thong to the side, spread her legs further apart and leaned in to lick her twat.

"God ... my God!" she moaned, revealing that it was likely she did believe in the Almighty after all. I paused to take a look at the scratches around her pussy from this vantage point. Someone had taken their time to mutilate her this way, and I intended to find out who that was and to make some form of similar payback.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.