The Sins of a Submissive Babysitter - Cover

The Sins of a Submissive Babysitter

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The babysitter/nanny position was filled by a young lady with unique assets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Clergy  

Six full months have passed since the new babysitter entered into the household of the most esteemed Reverend John Stiffworthy and his somewhat flirtatious and definitely disobedient wife Gloria.

The Reverend’s move to the smaller and more isolated parish was at the request of the Bishop until the dreadful rumors about things of a sexual nature with the Boys’ Choir had died down sufficiently for him to return to the center of the church’s headquarters without controversy.

It was actually the new director with the charm of an attractive and well-postured young gentleman with a strong academic background and a way with both young men and young women that one seldom ever sees these days that had caused the scandal and not poor Reverend John.

His only mistake was to accede to his wife’s endorsement of the pretty young man and the terrible scandal that followed was a blot on his heretofore perfect record not to any fault of his own.

His wife’s sister Rose was unable to pull up stakes and move with them to the country despite her devotion to two young nieces. The girls were just barely out of their toddling stage and as cute as two buttons, but appeared to be a constant irritant to his spouse for some undefined reason that seemed rooted in something not related to their happy home.

His Gloria was quite happy to accept the accolades for giving birth to two such beautiful and perfect little darlings, but she had no time for things such as baths, diapers or feeding persons other than her own slender tummy that she kept in tip top shape in the event she met someone of good family that would be a better husband than her current one with his constant harping on the spending of money and the need to pay more attention to matters of salvation and the care and tending of her own little flock.

Now that the new babysitter was part of the household the Reverend was able to lower his trousers at any time they had a moment of privacy and take up residence in either the pretty young thing’s mouth or anal tract without any chance of recrimination or the subtle tricks of females with their own agenda.

The babysitter/nanny was a gem of a find and she was of such a submissive nature that her pretty face fair sparkled with joy when his cock came into close proximity and she was able to grasp it for her happy ministrations like a faithful spouse or a dedicated follower of his guiding light.


The submissive twenty-year old nanny/babysitter had been a part of the Reverend’s household for a full six months now and he was quite ecstatic that the obedient girl was smitten with adoration of his tool of redemption.

The fact that his spouse was so involved with the vicissitudes of her professional life at the university was the opportunity he needed to cleave closer to young Alice’s feminine core and dispense his creamy deposits of spirited ardor in all of her openings offered by her with such devoted submission.

His own spouse had not lowered her knickers for him ever since the birth of the last child and their period of abstinence had already passed its first annual celebration.

He had grown accustomed to his wife’s pecks on the cheek and customary verbal expressions of Love and devotion, but he sensed she was not the same person he had married and her attitude had drastically changed ever since he had been “demoted” in the pecking order of church hierarchy.

Her trips to Oxford had become more frequent and she generally seemed a lot more vivacious and alive upon her returns than on her departures.

Of course, Reverend John was quite in favor of his wife’s frequent trips to her university seminars and consultations because it gave him the perfect opportunity to give his new nanny/babysitter plenty of guidance in matters of nocturnal congress.

He had only recently trained her in matters related to anal solace and she was one of those females that found that area of sensual pleasure to be just her cup of tea.

The sight of her willing buttocks raised for his anointing juices was enough to drive him into a frenzy of carnal activity and he constantly had to cover her mouth with his hand for fear of waking the children fast asleep in the beds upstairs. Their close relationship in his wife’s absence was certainly not something that would have ever occurred if she was in her own bed watching over his conduct during the midnight hours.

Young Alice and Reverend John had to curtail their nocturnal desires whilst his sister Rose visited during a weekend of his wife’s absence and he had to make do with some standing doggy style humping in the walk-in pantry and a session at the kitchen sink looking out at his sister and the children playing outside in the yard. The excitement of their clandestine coupling was so stimulating that he was able to conclude each transgression in a matter of moments rather that the long periods they took when they had complete privacy. The change in humping style was most beneficial and it seemed that young Alice was well-suited to instant orgasms when taken with severe force from behind.

After dinner that evening, his sister Rose sat down with him on the comfortable sofa in the drawing room and held his hand with a sad look in her eyes.

Suddenly, John was a bit fearful because he suspected she was about to ask him about his relationship with the new nanny/babysitter.

“Dear Brother, I have some bad news to relate to you and I hope and pray you do not despair over these circumstances because I have every expectation that they will be resolved to your satisfaction with very little effort.”

He looked at Rose and realized she spoke with that same sort of confusing communication that he tried his best to avoid in sermons and the like in the normal course of his duties as a minister of God.

“Please, Rose, come right out and tell me what is on your mind.”

She looked him straight in the eye and pulled no punches when she informed him,

“John, your Gloria has been carrying on some dreadful affairs up in Oxford with some of those bully boys with their macho ways and her reputation is all in shatters in our social circles as a female with loose morals.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.