Blackfeather - Cover

Blackfeather

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

39 Epilogue

Time Travel Sex Story: 39 Epilogue - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

I LOVED having Miranda in my head and in my body. The longer she was with me, the less I could tell the difference between us. We no longer even thought about who had control. We just did things. Kyle and Jason got along just as well. Aubrey adored Miranda and thought Jason’s cock was bigger than Kyle’s. I don’t know how she figured that since they share the same body. But she always knew who was in control at any time. There were a few times when I got confused. Over the next two years, even though there were a few little spats, we managed to work things out.

I had to pay a $500 fine and nearly lost my driver’s license the first time I let Miranda drive my Wrangler. We fought viciously the first time I threw my leg over the saddle on Pooky. I found myself wearing more skirts and dresses when we weren’t working and she complained less about wearing jeans when we were. Life was good.


I awoke one morning to find myself standing in front of the bathroom mirror. I had no clothes on and Miranda was examining my body. I was still a little sleepy, so I just let her conduct her examination while I drifted in and out of my conscious mind. Mirrors are a funny thing. In Miranda’s little home, she had a tiny mirror that Jason used for shaving. Other than the times we looked at our reflection in the window of the train and the brief time I saw her through Wolf’s eyes, I’d never really had the chance to look at her like she was looking at me now. I regretted that and I wasn’t about to interrupt her now.

She pulled my hair away from my head and let it slip through her fingers. It wasn’t as light as Kyle’s and nowhere near as blond as Jason’s had been, but it was still fine and silky. Kyle and Aubrey had taken time in the shower the night before to wash my hair and put conditioner in it as we stood beneath the spray of hot water. Both Jason and Miranda loved the shower and wanted to spend every moment they could there.

Miranda seemed fascinated by my little breasts and drew circles around my nipples with my finger. That just always drove me crazy and she was enjoying the feeling. She was equally intrigued by my armpits. Ever since Kyle and I started dating, I’d been careful to keep my pits and my legs shaved. I didn’t see any reason to shave the sparse hair of my pussy. It was only slightly thicker than the hair on my head and never seemed to be in the way of anything. Aubrey trimmed her thick black pubes but neither of us minded burying our faces in the other’s crotch. Or Kyle’s.

My pussy was the next place Miranda was headed. I blushed as she played with my hair and then spread my lips to look at me. It was different than Aubrey’s and certainly different from the wild tangle and thick, puffy lips I remembered of Katie’s. Miranda probed a little and touched my clit. I shivered.

If we’re going to do that, wouldn’t it be more comfortable in bed with our lovers?

“Ramie! You were so quiet in the back of my mind I thought you were asleep.”

I was, but having my nipples and clit played with gave me a wonderful dream of sexual congress.

She didn’t take her fingers away. I could feel my lubrication flowing with the stimulation. Well, I’d certainly played with her pussy enough times back in the nineteenth century.

“I never knew back then. It seems like just a day ago. A century and a half. I never knew if I was a comely woman. My voice was so ugly until Wolf healed my throat. And though they are scarcely visible now, you still feel the scars on your throat. It is so smooth and lovely now. Was that also the work of Wolf?” I nodded, lost in the sensations of her touch. She looked into my eyes. I could see her looking out of them. “We’re beautiful, Ramie. I love you.”

She continued to strum my clit with my fingers and when I came I had to grab hold of the sink to keep from dropping to the floor. I saw something I’d never seen before. I’d never watched myself in a mirror while I had an orgasm but she’d held my eyes through the entire experience. I realized in that moment that it was not only Kyle, Aubrey, and Jason who were my lovers. Miranda and I had long since become lovers, too. It was a little confusing to have a lover sharing the same body with me. As I reached my peak, I moaned, “I love you.”


It had been difficult last summer with Caitlin and Phile. We’d been working on a section of fence and all stopped for a water break. Kyle was looking at Bells and Bows with his head nodding a little. Of course, paying attention to those two horses is the same as paying attention to Caitlin and Phile. The three of them started talking quietly. Aubrey and I looked over and they were locked in each other’s gaze.

When Kyle turned to get back to work, there were tears in his eyes. The kids jumped on Bells and Bows bareback and took off. They never rode with saddles and most of the time without reins, either. Of course, there was always a rifle scabbard on a horse we were riding and we still carried our handguns anywhere on the ranch. I watched them head up the mountain and turned to look at Kyle. He just shook his head.

The kids were gone for six weeks. When they came back, they looked just the same as when they left. They weren’t starving or ragged or dirty. They just said they had to take a break now that they’d graduated, and they knew how to live off the land. Kyle never said what they talked about.


Today is my golden birthday. I am twenty-two on November 22. Nearly all my senior classes are advanced practicums and my professors frequently bring students out to the ranch for practical equine management classes. I only have to go in to campus twice a week. Kyle, Aubrey, and I will graduate the day before Kyle’s 22nd birthday.

The family gathered together in the evening and Mom Mar brought out a birthday cake. On Kyle’s golden birthday, he got a truck. I bought my own Wrangler at the end of sophomore year. I figured at this age, I didn’t need any more presents than the hands that were held in mine.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.