Blackfeather - Cover

Blackfeather

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

38 Demons

Time Travel Sex Story: 38 Demons - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

RAMIE? Please don’t leave me, Ramie. I’m frightened. Where are you? Don’t leave me here alone!

I was dreaming. Had to be dreaming. Miranda was dead.

Please, please, take me with you, Ramie? I’m so frightened. Please.

She was begging me and sounded so much like my Miranda. I wanted to take her into my arms and hold her. I wanted desperately to believe I was back in her body. That she was alive and we could watch our baby grow up. We would change history!

“Miranda? How... ? Was it a dream?”

Where are we? I remember my baby, and pain, and Raven calling. I tried to hold fast to you, but I lost your hand. I remember ... Blessed Lord save me! I remember dying, Ramie. Where are we? Did you die with me? I was pulled and sucked in a torrent like being caught in a tornado. And then I felt you and I had hope. Are we in hell, Demon Ramie? Where are we, Ramie?

“I don’t know where we are. I was just ... Oh! I think it feels too good to be hell.”

Are you playing with my privities?

“I was making love for the first time with my ... with Kyle. I must have passed out. I’m dreaming about you. I miss you so much. We died, Miranda. You died. I came back to my body,” I thought to my hallucination.

I am not a dream. I can still feel Jason pulsing within me.

“No. It can only be Kyle.”

Perhaps we should open our eyes and find out.

I struggled against the weights that seemed to be holding my eyes closed and looked up into Kyle’s loving face.

“Jason!” Miranda shouted through my voice. “Jason, I thought I’d lost you.”

Kyle looked wide-eyed and his mouth made grimaces but no sound came out as he nodded up and down.

“Husband Jason,” Aubrey purred, lifting her lips to kiss Kyle. “My dear wife, Miranda,” she repeated kissing me. “Welcome to our world, my loves.”

“Katie?” Miranda said. I was still too stunned to get control of my voice. Aubrey shook her head. “No. I know you. Many times I have relived Ramie loving you. You are Aubrey. And already, I love you.”

“Miranda,” Jason said, finally capturing Kyle’s voice. “I thought we were lost to each other forever.” I wasn’t expecting Miranda to swing at Kyle and slap him across the face so hard it stung my hand.

“Don’t you ever leave us again!” we cried together. “Raven called me. I had to watch ... watch while you died! Don’t ever leave us again.”

“I knew the moment your spirit left your body, darling Miranda. I stayed my hand from defending myself. There was no reason left for me to live,” Jason said. “Wife Ramie, Friend Kyle. Aubrey. Are we truly here with you in a different time?”

“Unless we walk outside and hell has frozen over, welcome to the twenty-first century,” Aubrey smiled. She kissed us both again. “I thought this was going to be my first time making love to two lovers at once,” she sighed. “It seems that it will be a fivesome, instead!”

“Aubrey, how can you tell the difference?” I asked.

“I don’t know, Ramie. I just knew who was here as soon as Miranda spoke. Just like I knew you’d just taken over and asked me that question. I can see Miranda. I can see Jason. And in spite of the fact that I’ve never met them, I love them both,” Aubrey said. “But, I’m getting a little impatient. You were supposed to start on me, next.”

We laughed. Jason and Miranda retreated just enough that Kyle and I could make love to Aubrey. We did the best we could. I licked her to an orgasm while Kyle feasted on her lips and nipples and then we traded places and I fingered her clit as Kyle plunged into our lover and filled her as he’d filled me. And we kissed. We kissed, and each time Miranda would switch with me or Jason with Kyle, Aubrey would moan.

“You are such a dreamy kisser, Miranda. Jason, stay in me just a moment longer. I want to feel you. Oh, Ramie, I love you. Kyle! Yes! You’re hard again!” Our girlfriend was delirious, but I think she knew it was Jason that came in her the second time, while Miranda kissed her.


Such a wonderful dream. I would remember having Jason and Miranda with us for as long as Kyle and I lived. The second time Kyle filled me, we drifted off to sleep again.

Ramie, it is not a dream.

“Who are you?” My hand rose of its own accord and my fingers pinched my left nipple.

Don’t you ignore me, you evil girl!

“Demon Miranda! Are you really here? Or do I only want you so desperately that I imagine you?”

I am not a demon!

“That sounds familiar. I have been possessed by a demon. I shall go to a priest and have her exorcised,” I thought sleepily at her. She was truly terrified.

Friend Ramie. Dear, sweet Friend Ramie. I am not a demon. Truly. Please, do not send me away.

“So now that it is my body being inhabited, I am Friend Ramie instead of Demon Ramie. Now how fair is that, Demon Miranda?” I tried to let my sense of humor seep through my thoughts. It took her a while to catch on.

Oh, Ramie. I am so sorry. Through all our time together, you were my friend. I am sorry I fought you. I am sorry I called you ... Oh!

“You’ll have to get used to my sense of humor if you are going to share my body and my time with me,” I laughed in my mind. I think I shook the bed a little. Aubrey reached up to touch my nipple. I sighed.

I will try not to be a burden.

“Miranda, I love you. You will never be a burden to me.”

I have remembered things. You saw our baby. You saw sweet Katie give birth.

“Yes. Well, not really saw. Sensed. Knew they were healthy. Oh, Miranda, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry for our baby. For Katie. And for our short lives.”

But we are alive! I can feel. I can feel your hot tears on your cheeks and I can smell your body in bed. I can feel Kyle lying next to us. I can hear him breathing. And Aubrey next to you. Your memories tell me that we did not take care of Katie and she suffered.

“I don’t know for sure. Kyle and Katie-Lynn were raised in the whorehouse. I’m afraid Katie may have embraced her destiny and have spread her legs for many men. We went to Caitlin’s grave, but I don’t know where Katie lies. Perhaps nearby. Maybe that’s what Aubrey sensed in the cemetery.”

Our poor, dear Katie.


Telling our parents was going to be a challenge. And we wanted to set a wedding date. Now! The three of us—five of us?—walked up to the house on Thanksgiving morning and there was a non-stop commentary in my head on everything Miranda was seeing for the first time. She immediately pointed at the cars and four-wheelers and demanded to know what they were. I managed to convince her that they were trains that ran without tracks.

She’d balked at wearing jeans and I’d finally acquiesced to wearing a skirt. She’d been scandalized, though, when I’d refused to wear ‘bloomers.’

“My privities are a little sore,” I said. I spoke aloud so that Kyle and Aubrey could hear me talking to Miranda. “I am not going to shove cotton panties up my crotch. Besides, our husband or our wife might want access to take their pleasure from us,” I giggled, using Katie’s phrasing. Aubrey and I laughed and Miranda took the opportunity to commandeer my voice.

“Jason! This wicked girl refuses to let me put on underwear!”

“Oh, now, I find that hard to believe,” Jason drawled. He’d heard the entire conversation and either he was getting coached or he was adapting very quickly. “I will have to verify this information.” He firmly bent me over the back of the couch in our apartment living room and began pulling up my skirt. I yelped, but Aubrey sealed my mouth with hers as Jason felt around my butt and between my legs. Sore be damned. I want him to fuck me. I broke from Aubrey’s lips long enough for Miranda to whimper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.