Blackfeather - Cover

Blackfeather

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

31 Pack

Time Travel Sex Story: 31 Pack - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

WE HAD a regular roundup on Monday at the ranch. I needed all the rescues in the paddock for a visit from the vet. Phile, Caitlin, Kyle, and I mounted up. Aubrey used a four-wheeler to move from gate to gate as we drove the horses from one pasture to another and finally into the paddock. She proudly slammed the last gate closed and raised her fist in triumph. Kyle rode by and snatched her up in front of him on Dado. Aubrey screamed and started to hyperventilate, but Kyle kissed her and Dado didn’t move a bit. She settled down.

“You want to ride with your girlfriend now?” Kyle laughed as she hugged him tightly.

“Really? How?” she asked. I rode up alongside and Kyle handed our little girlfriend over to me. I hugged her to me and she turned her face into my chest and bit my nipple. Holy shit! I laid a kiss on her that had us both near coming before we got off the horse.

“You are a bad girl!” I said. “Go to my room!” Aubrey giggled and went running to our apartment. I tossed my reins to Kyle. “You get to take care of the horses. I gotta go take care of a wildcat.” Kyle laughed at me and led Pooky and Dado to the barn to get a well-deserved rub-down.


I followed the trail of clothes that Aubrey scattered across the apartment to my bedroom and heard the water running in the bathroom. I stripped off my jeans and shirt and went straight in. She was already in the shower. As soon as I stepped into the shower, she sank to her knees and looked up at me.

“Let me get you cleaned up, boss. There’s another rodeo for you to ride in today.” She plastered her mouth against my pussy and I sank back against the wall of the shower, letting the water beat down on my breasts and over my stomach onto her head. Occasionally, Aubrey lifted her head and shook the water out of her eyes, and then she went straight back to licking. My knees got so weak when I came that I sank down next to her and kissed her over and over.


Every day after we got back to the ranch, Aubrey strutted around looking for trouble. In her book, that meant getting either Kyle or me in bed when we should have been working. I didn’t really mind. It was going to be a long summer and we’d settle down once the high of being out of school tapered off. Right now, I just couldn’t imagine anything better than what we had.

And she was pushing the limits. I walked into the apartment to find her stripped naked and kneeling in front of the couch with Kyle’s cock in her mouth. I don’t think he even knew where he was. His pants were around his ankles and his head was thrown back as if someone had knocked him out.

It’s one thing to know they’re doing all that stuff and to listen to them doing all that stuff. It’s something else to see them doing it. Aubrey looked up at me while she licked him and sucked him into her mouth. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from her. When he came, she let it dribble out her mouth and down her chin as she looked up at me. I was close to grabbing her right there and planting my pussy on her slimy face. When Kyle moaned and opened his eyes, I ran for the bedroom.

For the first time in my life, I wished I had a cock that she could suck the come out of.

I was coming in the shower when she stepped in.

She made a big show of rinsing her mouth, gargling, and spitting under the water before she turned and kissed me.

“What has come over you, girl?” I asked. “You’re pushing all our boundaries.”

“They don’t seem to be too firm. You loved watching.”

“I wanted to fuck you right there on the floor.”

“I wish you had. Kyle wouldn’t mind watching that,” Aubrey said.

“What are you trying to get to? You want me to fuck my brother?”

“God, no!” she screeched. “I’m sorry, Ramie. I’m not trying to get you to do anything with him. I wouldn’t mind if you did. But I just want you both with me. I want to wake up with you both in bed. An Aubrey sandwich. I suppose I’m some kind of pervert, but I just want you to both be with me.”

“Oh, baby. Is it that important?”

“I have to leave one of you to be with the other. I shouldn’t have to do that.”

“I love you, Aubrey. If that’s what you want and Kyle will agree, then let’s do it tonight. Hell, it’s his birthday. Might as well make it special.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.