Blackfeather - Cover

Blackfeather

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

23 Hard Winter

Time Travel Sex Story: 23 Hard Winter - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

WE MADE BELIEVE we were snowed in all Thanksgiving week. There was only one day of school left anyway. Kyle and Aubrey came in surprised to find me already in the kitchen wearing my sweats and my six-gun. I don’t know what came over me but I kissed them both. Not like big romantic kisses, but more like a ‘good morning, dear’ kiss.

“We’ve got to get feed out to those horses,” I said, pointing down to the lower pasture. The pregnant mares and our working stock were all up in the paddock where they had shelter and easy access to food and water. The rescues, farm stock, mules, and Harley were all down in the lower pasture. They had pretty good shelter and we had a bubbler in the stock tank, but we had to make sure there was adequate hay for them to keep grazing. We took a load down a couple times a week.

After breakfast, we got dressed for outdoor work. Poor Aubrey didn’t come prepared to stay the week, so she got relegated to the kitchen helping get Thanksgiving dinner ready. Kyle and I bundled up in our parkas and Sorrels and loaded a dozen bales of hay on the wagon. He drove while I kept watch on the fender. I had my Remington 700 in the tractor scabbard and my 1911 on my hip. The kids rode on the hay wagon and they had their rifles with them. We just didn’t go anyplace away from the house without arms these days. You could hear the wolves in the hills almost every day.

“Would you look at that?” Kyle said pointing.

There were twenty antelope mixed right in among the horses. It looked like even the wild things were huddling near the ranches. We discussed whether it was a good thing to have them up where we could protect them or whether having the deer around the ranch would entice the wolves down lower as well. One thing was for sure, we needed to start bringing each horse up to the barn once a week to curry come spring, so we could check for ticks. Mixing wild animals with domestic ones could have far-reaching consequences if any of the wilds bore Chronic Wasting Disease. We still didn’t have a good handle on whether CWD could be spread to cattle, horses, or other livestock.

Old Blackfeather was sitting on the hay racks as the horses came running for the fresh food. Some of the antelope came right up with the horses to eat hay.

“I think we need another load of hay if we’re feeding an extra twenty head,” Kyle said, laughing.

“We’ll go get it!” Caitlin yelled. She was in the tractor seat and had it started before Kyle and me could get around the hay rack.

“Yahoo!” Phile yelled. They had their guns in the scabbards and were putting toward the barn.

“It’s all still a game to them,” Kyle laughed.

“Not to me,” I said. He turned toward me. “That’s what I found out last night, Kyle. What we’re doing? Going back in time? It’s not a dream.” I told him about marking my gun and then about seeing the mark last night. He clutched me in a big hug just as the raven called.


“I am so sorry to bring you this news, Miss Theresa,” Jason said as he stood in front of us. “I was heading out to deliver dispatches and the lieutenant granted permission for me to find you. I felt it would be better coming from someone you know as a friend than in a telegram.”

“Thank you, Corporal,” Theresa said. “I need to walk a bit to take in this news. Katie, would you accompany me?” Theresa pulled on her muffler and coat. Katie followed her out, looking longingly behind her at Jason. “Oh, John Hamm, could we impose upon you to accompany us for safety? It is late.” John looked at the two of us before he spun on his heel and followed the girls.

Suddenly, I was alone with Jason.

The realization struck him as well.

“Miss Miranda, I apologize for this imposition on your hospitality,” Jason sputtered. “I will take my departure and await the return of our companions.” Miranda raised her hand to stop him.

“Jason, please do not rush to leave. I would feel more comforted in your presence,” Miranda said.

“I do not wish to besmirch your reputation by entertaining a gentleman without a chaperone,” he said, smiling.

“It is because you are a gentleman that I do not fear for my reputation,” Miranda answered. “I am twenty years of age and in truth, I wish to speak to you of matters of the heart. Let us sit beside the fire.” Jason held my chair to steady it while I sat and then sat in the other.

“Miranda, I have longed to speak with you—heart to heart.”

“Do you think you could love a woman such as me? I have a raven lodged in my throat that caws his harsh cry when I speak. I am not a beauty. I have lived a hard life working with my hands and learning to use guns and knives. Is it in your heart to love such a woman as me?”

Jason slipped out of his chair and knelt before me. Is he going to propose? My heart skipped a beat.

“My dear Miranda, your hard life has proven you a woman of stature and beauty. I would sooner listen to your voice than that of a thousand babbling débutantes. Your words hold strength and command. And as such, I find my heart, my soul, and my body are yours to command.” I could feel a trickle of tears on my cheeks. He was so beautiful. I stood and pulled him to his feet.

“Jason, there are many things to discuss before you next kneel before me. But know that my heart is yours. I ... I wonder ... Jason, I have never kissed a man. I must seem brazen, but...” He caught me in his arms and touched his lips tenderly to mine. I felt my heart flutter and my legs grow weak. I thought about pushing my tongue into his mouth, but restrained myself from taking over for Miranda. This was a different age than that in which I lived. We weren’t going to tumble into bed tonight, no matter that I could feel Miranda’s slickness in her privities.

Damn, I liked that kiss!

“Friend Ramie,” Miranda said silently. “I love Jason. But I cannot deceive him. Help me. Help me tell him of you and ... of Katie.” With that, she gently slipped into the background leaving me hanging from his lips.

“Let us sit ... by the fire ... talk...” Jason stuttered. The kiss had affected him as well. I scooted our chairs closer together and we sat again.

“Do you always wear your gloves, Jason?” I asked.

“No, Miranda. It is merely a habit.”

“Will you remove the glove on your left hand so that it is your flesh that I grip and not buckskin?” He was flustered, but hurriedly stripped off his glove and took my offered hand. We sat in silence watching the fire as I tried to decide what course to take. His face was red and I thought it was wonderful.

“Jason,” I said at last, “I am Miranda’s friend.” I’d finally decided to take the bull by the horns and dive right in. Miranda cringed in the back of my mind. “I know you understand. I know your friend. Before you ask Miranda for her hand, are you willing to accept me as well?”

“Friend, I know not how to address you, but I believe that you are as real as he who visits me. Often he has gazed on Miranda’s face with love as deep as my own. Sometimes he has provided words for my wooing. Is Miranda also willing to accept my friend?”

Yes!

“Yes, she understands. You are two unique people in all the world. It is a miracle that you have found each other. But there is more.”

“More?”

“We must tread carefully. When we escaped our kidnappers, Katie and I made our way north together.”

“Yes, Katie is...” Jason blushed in his enthusiasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.