Blackfeather - Cover

Blackfeather

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

21 Courting

Time Travel Sex Story: 21 Courting - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

OF COURSE, we did get breaks, but not at the same time. I came down for an absolutely luscious week in the arms of Aubrey. My sweet, sweet girlfriend. I thought about how my attitude had changed about that. Yes, she was also my brother’s girlfriend, but now I thought of her as my girlfriend. It was fine that she was his, too, but my relationship with her wasn’t defined by that.

While I was down on my ‘vacation’, Phile and Caitlin pounded on my door. I opened it and they held out their laptop to me. Damn! Another batch. I checked with Mom Mar and loaded the kids in the truck with me. We dragged the horse trailer to Valentine, Nebraska where there’d just been a rodeo. On the heels of the rodeo was a notice that the stock contractor was selling off four of their broncs. We got there in time to load them into our trailer before the company left town. The horses weren’t performing well and the contractor decided he needed better stock. They weren’t as cheap at $200 each, but they were never going to be pleasure horses because of the way they’d been trained. I wrote a check on our business account and they laughed all the way to the bank.

I cautioned the kids about how to treat these animals. I didn’t want them out there playing rodeo. The horses seemed gentle enough when we were loading and unloading them. Of course, we isolated the four of them in the paddock until the vet could come and check them out. I checked their papers, vaccinations, and Coggins test and figured they’d be okay with the herd. Unlike racing horses, bucking horses are all geldings but they can vie for dominance in a herd. Our Saddlebred stallion, Harley, pretty much ruled the rescues. We didn’t let him and Pa’s Bolt in the same field.

The night before I went back up to the range, I made slow, sweet love with Aubrey. I wasn’t satisfied with just having sex with her. We were both willing enough for that. But I wanted to show her how much I loved her. I could see the three of us being together for a long time—maybe forever.

It was important to me to explore everything about her, to let her know there wasn’t any part of her body I was afraid of or ashamed of. And I had to show her I was willing to share my body at the same level.

“Are you really satisfied with just me?” she asked as I was coming down from the massive orgasm she’d just delivered. She’d had most of her hand up inside me and it had been pretty intense. My hands are so big I didn’t try to get more than two fingers in her but that had been quite enough.

“What do you mean, honey? Of course I’m satisfied with you.”

“But are you really a lesbian then? You don’t want to have a guy?”

“Shit. I can’t say that for sure, you know. I’ve never been with a guy. I’m not repulsed by the idea of fucking a cock, so I don’t think I’m a lesbian. I’m just in love with you, sweetheart. You’re all I want,” I assured her.

“If there ever comes a time ... You know, if you ever decide you need a man ... I mean, I love Kyle and I love fucking him, so I know how good that is, and if you find a guy you want to go all the way with, I’ll understand, okay?” she was looking at me so intently that all I could do was kiss her again and try to assure her that all I wanted was her.


“I traveled again,” Kyle told me when we finally got some time alone together. “It was kind of vindication.”

“How do you mean?”

“I was sent to Omaha with dispatches and got called into the Colonel’s office. I was questioned about the massacre and he was livid. My Captain got recalled and a new order has been received to engage only when attacked.”

“That’s good to hear, Kyle,” I said.

“It is, but after what we did, we’re going to get attacked. I get so scared when I’m out there. I just know I’m going to die.”

“Well, you know what Pa says about opening a box? I guess one of the benefits of us not traveling at the same time is that I can tell you that you aren’t dead. I know you are all right.”

Kyle hugged me. He squeezed me so tight I lost my breath.

“Thank you,” he whispered. “By the way, I saw your stepsister—the little blonde? She was at the train station. She seemed to be doing all right.”

“Jason isn’t interested in her, is he?”

“No. He’s almost obsessed over finding you—I mean Miranda. I guess that little nudge I gave him got him started thinking of you. The girl—heck, she could be my sister.”

“First thing I thought when I saw her was that she looked like Caitlin.”


Before Kyle took his break to be with Aubrey, we found two calves that had their throats ripped out and had been gutted. The carcasses were about half consumed and our raven was sitting pecking at one with a bunch of other scavenger birds. We took pictures with our cell phones and cut the ear tags off to bring to Pa. If I ever saw one of those wolves ... I touched my necklace. The teeth seemed hot against my skin.


“Ravens are called wolf-birds for a reason,” Pa said.

“They are?”

“They lead wolves to prey and feast on the kill. Well, that’s the Cheyenne legend, anyway.”

It was a week before I’d been able to ask Pa about my raven seeming to taunt me. He said it was outside his experience since he’d been called only by the redtail hawk and to his recollection had never heard one scream except when he called him. We were out on our patrol that morning. Mom Ash was in charge of breakfast and we’d risen before four to take the dawn watch. The cattle had begun to move.

“There’s your totem now,” Pa said, as the raven did acrobatics in the early morning light. I sat astride Pooky and just stared at the old bird. Suddenly, he swooped down and landed on my shoulder. He looked over at Pa and then hopped to the other shoulder.

Awkawkawkawk!


Miranda paused at the door.

“Demon Ramie! What do you want?”

What? I’m a demon again? What did I do?

“I apologize, Friend Ramie. You come at a most inopportune time.”

Why? What’s hap...

I was flooded with Miranda’s memories.

Jason is here? That’s wonderful.

“Behave. He is a gentleman and I am a lady and we are attended by our chaperones.”

Sure. No problem. This is great!

Maybe I’d get to see my brother in this other timeline we flitted in and out of. Miranda opened the door and there stood the handsome young corporal. I couldn’t see Kyle in his eyes, though. Behind him was his Indian friend.

“Won’t you come in, gentlemen,” Miranda said softly. Her voice was scarcely above a whisper. I supposed at this register it did not sound as harsh. Jason and John Hamm stepped into the room and Miranda led them to seats near the fire where Theresa and Katie sat on cushions. Jason immediately took a seat while John stood. There was another chair.

Tell John to take the other seat.

“He is a savage!”

He’d like to sit down.

“But where will I... ?”

Grab a cushion. It will endear you to your suitor.

“John Hamm. You are a guest in our home,” Miranda said graciously. “Please take the chair next to the corporal.”

“Thank you, Miss Lewis.” His voice was also soft and cultured. Where had this man learned English? “I would not take your seat, though your offer is kind. I assure you that if I may sit, I will be more comfortable on the floor.”

“As you wish, sir.” Miranda handed him a cushion. “You sound ... unlike what we are taught the...”

Native Americans, I supplied.

“ ... the Native Americans sound like.”

“Would you prefer that I speak only in sign language or grunts?” he asked. There was a note of humor in his voice.

“No. Of course not. You were schooled in the East?”

“Indeed. I received my education at The Brick School in Boston.”

“However, did you come to be at Harvard?” Theresa asked as Miranda settled in the chair and faced Jason.

“I was adopted as a child by a trader who took me to the East. It was quite a shock. I rather prefer life on The Plains.” Theresa continued to engage John as we turned our attention on Jason.

“I am pleased that you were able to entertain us on such short notice, Miss Lewis,” Jason said. “Sadly, I am not told when I will be called upon to deliver dispatches back to Regimental Headquarters.”

“This is your third visit, Jason. Please call me Miranda.”

“I do not wish to presume upon your favor.”

Ha! I barked so loud in her mind that it came out her mouth. Miranda was so taken aback that she did not stop me when I took over her voice.

“That is indeed kind for a man whose first words to me were to call me a three-penny whore,” I laughed.

“I ... Madam, I would never do such a...” He paused and looked intently at Miranda. “Ford’s Theater,” he whispered. “You spoiled my attempt to save the President.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.