Blackfeather
13 Wolf

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Time Travel Sex Story: 13 Wolf - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

NEITHER OF US traveled. But what an adventure. We obeyed Moms and Pa and closed the windows, even though I had to turn off the heat. Seemed like it was either all on or all off. In a month or so, when it was snowing and cold, ‘on’ would be fine, but right now I wished for just a little fresh air.

Cold or not, that wall between our apartments was like paper. I swear I could almost smell Aubrey getting turned on. Then I pulled the covers up over my head and I really could smell her. Oh yes. That was way too warm, though, and I pushed the covers off me and sprawled out on the bed with my fingers flying over my clit. Oh god, oh god, oh god. I want that girl. By the time Aubrey left Kyle and came to me, I was lying in a pool of my own sweat and come. She walked through the door stark naked.

“Aubrey!”

“Why should I put my clothes on five feet away just to take them off again when I walk in here?” she asked. She came to the foot of the bed and looked up my body before she just fell forward with her face in my pussy and started licking.

“Yes!” I screamed. It hadn’t been that long since my last orgasm and I was primed and ready to go when she started tickling my button with her tongue. She didn’t let up and I just kept coming. I couldn’t breathe. I pushed at her head and she kept on. And when I thought I was going to pass out, she clamped her lips over my clit and lashed it with her tongue again.

Then I did pass out.


It was the first time Kyle and I walked Aubrey to her door together and both gave her a kiss that let her know we were serious.

“I think I am the luckiest girl in the world,” she sighed. If she hadn’t opened the door and gone in, we’d probably still be there kissing her.


Kyle started up as soon as we were in the car.

“Did you travel? Nothing happened last night. Well, nothing except me coming a quart listening to you two. But I didn’t go anywhere! You been doing this so much longer than me. Did you go off last night? How does it work?”

“Kyle. Kyle! Stop! I didn’t travel last night either. I haven’t been off since Halloween night. We’re way out of sync on this. The first two or three times I went, you two were having sex and I thought that was what was triggering it. And don’t be embarrassed about listening to us. If you are, then I got to be embarrassed about all the times I rubbed one off listening to you. But then it happened and you weren’t even home. I was just ... masturbating. And one night I was just standing on the front porch and poof! I was gone. That’s where you found me that night. I started thinking it was the raven that was calling me. But then, when I was with Aubrey, I heard the raven calling but nothing happened.”

“God, Ramie! How many times have you been off time traveling without telling me?”

“Around once a month or so. But I tried to tell you. I saw you at Ford’s Theater and tried to talk to you the next day. But you kept insisting that you weren’t traveling so I quit talking about it.”

“But how is that possible? You went back there six months ago and I went back to the same moment just two nights ago. Do we go back and forth?”

“I don’t know, but I’ll tell you this. You are going to get on a train in Baltimore headed for St. Louis. I’m getting on the same train—or my host is. You’ve got to follow that girl anytime she gets off the train and protect her, Kyle. You’ve got to.”

“I’ll do it if I can get him to. He doesn’t just fade away and let me drive. I had a hell of a time convincing him to try to save the president.”

“Kyle, I don’t like this, but we gotta talk to Pa.”


We stood in front of Pa’s big chair in his office. He had Moms on his lap and they were all looking at us.

“Well? Did you talk?” Mom Ash demanded.

“Yes, Mom Ash. We’re good,” I said.

“Don’t stop talking,” Mom Mar said. “You’ve got to think of what will happen if she breaks up with one of you. You’re still brother and sister, don’t forget. You can’t divorce each other.”

“We’ll talk about it all, Mom Mar. But it’s going to take a long time to cover everything. We all agreed that we’re just playing it by ear right now but we’d keep talking.” I almost snorted when Kyle said, ‘playing it by ear, ‘ since we were listening to each other through the wall. “But Pa, we need to talk to you.”

“About time travel,” I added. Pa jumped so suddenly I thought he’d dump Moms on the floor. He grabbed hold of them and settled back down.

“Sit down,” he said. “Can I assume that you don’t think we’re crazy any more?”

“Sorry, Pa. But it still feels like it could all just be a dream. Like one of those lucid dreams we read about,” I said. I touched my throat where Harriet had tried to strangle me. It sort of felt sore even now.

“So. How long?”

“I started back in May. Kyle just started a couple nights ago.”

“The gun?”

“Yeah. And the knife.” I started crying. He was going to find out. I was so ashamed. Kyle put his arm around me but he’d hate me, too. There was nothing to do but get it over with. “I killed three men, Pa.”

I was wailing. Moms were closing in on us hugging from both sides. Pa was on his knees in front of me holding my hands.

“It’s okay, baby girl. It’s not you. It’s not you.” Kyle squeezed me so hard I thought he’d break my shoulders. “I remember the first time my host killed a man while I was in his body. I retreated and stayed silent for days. You just got to remember, it’s not you.”

“But it was, Pa. My host wasn’t in control. They were gonna rape her.”

“And you took on three at a time?” I shook my head.

“Two different occasions. First time it was just one guy who was going to grab her and put her on a trawler to ship to a brothel. It was his knife I grabbed and sliced him open.” I gasped as I remembered his blood and guts spilling over my hand. “The second time, two men had kidnapped a bunch of girls and were hauling them west to Texas to be whores. I got loose because they never checked her boot for the knife. I raised a ruckus and one of them lifted the tarp to beat me and I cut his throat. The third one was sort of her. I had the knife at his throat questioning him and she moved the hand and cut him.” I looked up into Pa’s eyes could see his tears. “I don’t want to believe it’s real, Pa. If it is, I’m a killer.”

“Ramie, you were saving your host’s life. That doesn’t make you a killer, it makes you a hero. Now let’s try to set things straight and see what kind of help you really need.”

We talked most of the night. Kyle didn’t know about me killing men. Mostly, we talked about the mechanics of how time travel worked.

“I thought it was Kyle and Aubrey making love that triggered me to go,” I said. “Then I thought it was just me masturbating. Then it seemed like I had a connection with that old one-eyed raven that hangs around and he was making me travel.”

“That sounds like the most likely,” Pa interrupted. “For me it was a redtail hawk that kept showing up at the most inopportune times. When he called, I left.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.