Blackfeather - Cover

Blackfeather

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

5 Caught

Time Travel Sex Story: 5 Caught - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

“I’D JOIN YOU but I’m a little sore down there,” Aubrey giggled. She was staring at me from just inside the door. What?

I got my bearings. I was sitting on my bed leaning against the wall with my hand in my pussy. Oh, fuck!

“Sore?” I said.

“Don’t give me that. Sitting where you are, I know you were listening. Was it as good for you as it was for me?”

“Aubrey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” I was breaking up into tears. We failed. I got sucked into another time where I could have done something and we failed. President Lincoln was assassinated. And not only that, Kyle was there. And Miranda made him fail.

“Hey. It’s all right. I think I owe you that much. Oh god! Ramie, it was so beautiful. I came a dozen times. How many times did you come listening to us?” Aubrey asked.

“Aubrey! I wasn’t ... I didn’t mean to ... Once. I think I passed out.”

“That good? Wow! I was near passing out a couple times, but he just kept going and going. And I kept coming and coming. Your brother is an Energizer Bunny!” she laughed. “Can we get a little sleep before we have to get up? I’m exhausted.”

We turned down the covers and crawled in. She had no idea what really happened. And Kyle just kept fucking the whole time? Crap! What’s he made of?


In the morning, I woke up with Aubrey snuggled against my back. She had an arm across me. It wasn’t uncomfortable or anything sexy. In fact, I imagined that after having her cherry busted last night, she just wanted to be close. I rolled back a little and put my arm around her. It was after seven and Moms would be calling us for breakfast if we didn’t get up pretty soon. Aubrey sighed.

“Thank you for last night,” she whispered.

“I didn’t actually do anything,” I laughed. “I think it’s Kyle you want to thank.”

“Oh, yeah. I plan to. A lot.” She giggled and I couldn’t help but join in and be happy for her and Kyle. “But you made it happen, Ramie. And afterward, when I had to leave his room or risk getting caught, you let me cuddle with you so I wouldn’t be alone. I know how much Kyle means to you and I’m just so thankful that you trust me with him.”

“Hey, Kyle is his own man. But I’ll tell you the same thing I told him. If you hurt my best friend I’ll geld you.”

“I don’t have balls, Ramie!”

“Fine. Then I’ll spay you!”

We both broke up giggling.


After lunch, I drove them into town. I think I was more eager to get her home than Kyle was. I was bursting to talk to Kyle about time traveling. They took so long hugging and kissing at the door I fell asleep in the car. Kyle nudged me awake and we headed back toward Snowy Range Road.

“Well?”

“Well, what?”

“Ky-yle. Tell me about it.”

“That’s kind of personal, Ramie. Besides, I bet Aubrey told you all about it already.”

“You’re going to make this hard on both of us.”

“Drop it, Ramie.” His voice was cold. I started getting angry. Damn it! I saw him there.

I pulled into the ranch and followed Kyle straight to the barn. He saddled Dado without hardly brushing him down. I grabbed Pooky and got my saddle cinched.

“You don’t have to come,” he said flatly.

“Yes, I do,” I said as emotionlessly as I could. It wasn’t easy.

“Why?”

“‘Cause I got your back, brother.” He looked at me and grabbed me in a fierce hug. I swear I felt tears splash on my cheek from him. Then he swung up into his saddle and was off at a fast jog. I pulled myself up onto Pooky and followed.

When we’d been out about an hour and were on the other side of the watering hole, he finally pulled up, jumped down out of the saddle, and dropped his reins. He walked to the water’s edge and splashed some of the icy water on his face. I put a hand on his shoulder.

“I know what happened. Talk to me.” I said softly. He just looked down like he couldn’t look at me.

“I don’t know how to share this with you Ramie. She’s really beautiful. It was like being lost in a dream. I didn’t plan on really falling in love with her. I don’t know for sure, but I might be. What if she doesn’t feel that way?” he said.

“Or it might be that you just got laid for the first time and she’s always going to have that special place in your heart. If you didn’t have feelings for her, I’d be pretty pissed at you.”

“We talked a lot, too. You know, all the time we’ve been dating, we were just working up to last night. We never really talked about things. She’s really different than us.”

“I guess there’s worse things. Tell me about the time travel.”

“You don’t believe in any of that. I guess I don’t either now.”

“But Kyle...”

“If any of that stuff is real, I guess you can’t just plan it and say ‘I’ve had sex, now take me away!’ The thing is, I couldn’t even get disappointed about it, even after she went back to your room. I just kept thinking how wonderful she was and how it all felt. Time travel? Well, it either happens or doesn’t. I don’t much care right now.”

“I went,” I whispered. “I know you did, too.”

“Yeah. Right. You don’t have to play those silly games with me, Ramie. I’m a big boy now.”

What the goddam fuck? He thinks he can just push this off? I saw him in the eyes of that young man we tackled. I saw him!

“Kyle...”

“I really don’t want to talk about it for a while, sister. I just kinda want to think about it.”

“Sure.”

We mounted up and rode for an hour before we got back and brushed down our horses. We really didn’t say much else. Was having sex really that much better than time traveling?

Well, if he’s going to be that way about it, fuck him.


I had plenty of time to think about it that last two weeks of school. I covered for Kyle and Aubrey so they could get it on after school a couple times. I drove him into town one last time before he got his license and parked the truck near the old train station where there weren’t many people. I went to the Arcade and drank sweet coffee at Coal Creek Coffee Company. Kyle and Aubrey stayed in the truck. I had to pound on the window and wait for them to finish when I got back two hours later. The truck really smelled sexy.

I guess I understood a bit about why Kyle didn’t want to talk. It was weird. I had a hard time believing it wasn’t just a dream, myself. I guess if I had a lover to occupy me all the time, I’d probably not want to think about it. I had to do something, though. Especially after Kyle got his license and drove himself to Aubrey’s for their dates.

I started planning my horse ranch.


It was Sunday and I was sitting in Kyle’s room waiting for him to finish in the bathroom so we could go in for dinner. I was fooling around with his computer, checking some of my favorite sites like HorseClick and EquineNow. I had some money saved and was clicking through just to see what was available when this one pair caught my eye.

“Oh no!” I screamed. “Kyle, we gotta do something.”

He came out of the bathroom in his jeans and bare feet with no shirt on. At least his pants were fastened, though the belt wasn’t buckled. He bolted to me like I was on fire.

“What’s wrong, Ramie? Are you okay?”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. Quit hugging me. Look at this.” I showed him the ad.

“Pair of cart horses. Might be lame. Take both for $200.”

“The slaughterhouse will get them,” I moaned. “We’ve got to go get them.”

“Pa would kill us. How are we going to get them?” I liked the way Kyle jumped straight from the objection to the solution.

“Let’s go talk to Pa. Hurry! They could be gone already.” Bless him, Kyle shoved his feet into his boots without any socks and grabbed a shirt. I carried his laptop to the house while he snapped up his shirt. Moms stared at us as we ran through the kitchen to Pa’s office. “Pa! Pa, we gotta talk to you.”

“Whoa, kids. What is it?” Pa asked. He was in his big chair with the newspaper propped open and a mug of coffee.

“Pa, we gotta save these horses. Please. Look at them. They’re beautiful.”

“Part draft and part pinto cart horses? What do we need them for?”

“It’s not what we need, Pa. It’s what they need. Look. $200. The slaughterhouse will get them,” I complained. All right, I’m usually pretty tough, but there were tears in my eyes.

“Ramie, it says they might be lame. That’s no way to start a horse ranch. Are you sure? If they are in pain, they might have to be put down anyway.”

“I’ll pay for them,” Kyle said. He’d what?

“Kyle, I didn’t mean for you to have to pay,” I said, hanging onto my brother for support. “I just think that we could take care of them and give them a home.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.