Rockman - Cover

Rockman

Copyright© 2015 by Always Raining

Chapter 34

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Musician, song writer and sometime Rock Group member Ged Smith and his writer and literary editor girlfriend Cassie Fenton should be a perfect match for each other, but her history and the ill-will of others combine to destroy them and make their journey a rocky one. This is a long story which unfolds slowly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Slow  

On Wednesday Cassie stood before the front door of Ged's house and felt excitement and a tingling of fear as if she were trespassing. It turned into puzzlement and distress when, as she opened the front door she heard a woman humming. Karin!

She had no time to react, for as she entered the hall, it was not Karin but a middle-aged woman who emerged from a room to the rear of the property.

The woman stopped in her tracks, stopped her humming, and regarded the intruder. She spoke.

"You're Cassie, isn't it?" she said, and it was not really a question at all. "You're the pretty young lass he's been moping and pining for all these months. Isn't it dreadful what those men did to Ged? Is he coming home soon? And how will he manage?"

All said with a smile, and a lilt of the Welsh, then a frown and a questioning look. "Oh, look you, you don't know me at all do you, Cariad? I'm Gwen; I'm his part-time housekeeper."

Gwen laughed, "Fancy me not telling you who I was, I could have been anyone eh?"

It all came out in one long sentence, in a tuneful Welsh accent, and when she stopped she took a long breath and laughed again.

"That's me, that is," she said, "Can't stop talking can I?"

Cassie smiled, uncertain as to whether to answer all the questions or not. She decided to be selective.

"Hello," she said by way of a start, walking towards the woman and extended her hand. They shook.

"Yes, I'm Cassie," she said. "He's doing all right considering, but with his hands being bandaged, he'll need a helper. I've volunteered, so I'll be moving in to look after him. He might be allowed out this week. I came to get the lie of the land, so to speak."

"Very wise my lover," Gwen said. "Shall I show you round, and then you'll want to do your own exploring, especially the kitchen, eh?"


Ged watched the evening news on the ward's lounge TV, and was surprised to see that Zak had been arrested in connection with the assault.

Behind the reporter who was standing outside Zak's house, one could see the forensic team in their coveralls bringing out clothing and shoes in bags. Someone must have shopped him and Ged wondered who it was.

Cassie came to see him that evening full of admiration for his house and for his housekeeper, whom she called 'a sweetie'. She brought clothes and underwear for him, and his eyes lit up; it made his departure seem all the nearer.

He told her about Zak's arrest and she looked thoughtful. They discussed whether Lee had confessed, or if someone else had told the police of Zak's involvement.

Then it was time for another crossword. Cassie felt happier having done something constructive, and Ged felt gratitude for her selfless devotion to him in coming home to look after him. They both noticed how peaceful they were together as they puzzled over the clues.

After she had gone, he phoned his mother and told her he was going home the next day and that Cassie was going with him.

With Thursday the great day had arrived. Cassie got the call mid-morning to collect Ged who would be ready early afternoon. He was dressed and sitting in his chair when she arrived in his room.

He had the final visit from the specialist and his assistant, and was dressed by the same pretty nurse who had been the first he had seen when he awoke from his sedation. He felt a frisson of excitement as she stripped him and then began to pull up his underpants.

"The swelling has gone down well," she observed of his testicles. "The bruising around them will take a little longer. Any pain?" she asked, lightly fondling his balls, the better to inspect them.

"Not really," he replied, trying to prevent his penis from rising in admiration of her and her attention to it, and partially failing. She made no comment, as she pulled his underpants the rest of the way, for which he was grateful.

The rest of his dressing went without mishap, an orderly had arrived to pack his bag, and he had settled to wait for Cassie.

The charge nurse had brought his medications and ensured he knew what pills to take and when. She gave him his outpatients' appointment card, and told him there would be physiotherapy appointments when his hands were liberated from the strapping and plaster.

With all the paperwork finished, the nurse phoned Cassie to come for him. It was nearly midday.

When Cassie arrived he stood and she came to him, put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him softly. She looked into his eyes, and he thought he could see happiness there, and felt a surge of happiness in return.

"Ready?" she asked, unnecessarily.

"Can't wait to get home," he said.

Outside the hospital, the phalanx of reporters and TV crews had gone, Ged's attack being a one day wonder. There were two reporters and a photographer, who asked the usual inane questions.

Was he pleased to be going home? He was. Was Mrs Copthorne going with him? She was. Were they now an item? No, she was helping him. Was she pleased that her husband had been arrested for attacking Ged? No she wasn't. The photographer took a couple of pictures and they were allowed to escape to her car.

There would be some small coverage in the next day's papers, and perhaps a mention in the local TV news.

She inserted him into her car, stowed his bags and then drove him home. Little was said on the journey but Cassie could see him looking about him, drinking in the details of his surroundings. Even though it had only been a few days that he had been in hospital, it seemed like a lifetime and everything felt new.

"I'm glad to be back," he said at length, "and so happy you're coming home with me."

Cassie smiled at that, her eyes on the road.

"I'm glad too," she said, and both knew she wanted to say more but dared not. Neither did Ged want to fill her silence. Both were in a sense shy, fearful of saying the wrong thing. They had both been through such unhappiness, this was a chance neither wished to jeopardise.

If Ged feared Cassie was going to mother him, it did not take long before such fears were laid to rest. She did not urge him to sit down while she got him a drink, she did not flutter about, or ask him if he was comfortable, did he need anything?

Instead she took his bags up to his room and let him roam the ground floor while she unpacked. When she came down with his dirty washing, he was standing in the living room gazing out at the garden.

She put the washing in the machine and started it, then came up behind him and gently hugged him to her, conscious of his bruising.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" she said peacefully. Her hand came up to stroke his face and he put his own bandaged hand over hers.

It seemed to be as much as she dared to do, for immediately she was all business.

"I need to do some shopping. Gwen's got some basics in, but we need meals for the weekend and next week. Is there anything you want while I'm out?"

Ged had checked with the charge nurse about the compatibility of his medication with alcohol. He was assured his painkillers were mild now.

"Beer, wine, whisky and whatever you're having." He said with a grin, expecting a rejoinder, but there was none. Then it struck him that she had no access to his current account or his credit cards.

"Take my debit card," he said. "The pin is 1409."

"My birthday," she said, smiling at him. He nodded but said no more.

"On second thoughts, I could come with you," he said. "It would be good to get out."

"OK," she said.

He could not decide whether to be relieved she was letting him please himself, or disappointed she was not more concerned with his health. She put him right.

"Only I expect you to keep up, and go back to the car if you feel tired. I don't need heroics."

She grinned at him, enjoying her dominant attitude.

"Yes, Mum," he said, singsong, evincing a sigh of exasperation from her. Once again they smiled at each other. There had been a lot of smiling, and it warmed them both.

What is often a chore to be got through, for them that day shopping was an adventure. They chatted on the journey to the supermarket, they chatted as Cassie wheeled the large trolley up and down the isles, selecting staples, fresh meat, fish, vegetables and fruit.

Both remembered independently the times they would do the weekly supermarket shop when they lived in the flat, and felt good about doing it again.

Ged felt his handicap in the enterprise, reduced to gesturing (he couldn't even point properly) to stuff they needed which had escaped Cassie's written list. It came to his mind that apart from when he had entertained Karin, he had lived largely on ready meals, and takeaways delivered to the door.

He was reminded of how depressed he had been, for he loved to cook but had felt no inclination to do so while alone. He also remembered that Cassie was a really good cook, and began looking forward to the meals she would prepare. He felt a moment of frustration that he would not be able to cook for weeks to come.

Cassie was revelling in her role as provider and carer, and looked forward to giving Ged the meals he loved the best. For her too, the process of hunting for all the provisions they would need elated her.

She realised she had not been as happy as she was at that moment since she was duped into distrusting Ged and the disaster that followed. Even when with Harry she had not felt so liberated as they trundled up and down the aisles.

The feelings of both were fleeting in the hectic business of filling the trolley to the brim. Cassie steered them eventually to the wines and spirits section and invited him to choose a whisky, and beer, while she picked out some wines.

Ged wondered about stopping at a cafe for afternoon tea until Cassie pointed out they had frozen food to get into the freezer, so they were soon on their way back to the house. Ged was returning 'home', while Cassie, who had kept on her flat, thought 'house'.

On the journey, she cast a brief glance at his face, and noticed he looked tired and drawn. Perhaps the outing had been too much for him so soon after coming home. She said nothing at that point, but resolved to comment when they were back at the house.

As they entered the house, Ged turned to her.

"Cassie, I'm sorry, I need the loo."

"OK," she said with a smile. Come on!" and she preceded him to the downstairs toilet.

The room was large, and held a short bath and shower, as well as the WC. She turned to face him.

"Stand or sit?" she asked with another smile.

"Stand." he said, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"OK," she said, and reaching forward, unzipped his chinos, delved inside, found the gap in his boxers, and pulled out his penis. He moved to the bowl and stood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.