Rockman
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2015 by Always Raining

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Musician, song writer and sometime Rock Group member Ged Smith and his writer and literary editor girlfriend Cassie Fenton should be a perfect match for each other, but her history and the ill-will of others combine to destroy them and make their journey a rocky one. This is a long story which unfolds slowly.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Revenge   Slow  

He entered his house but realised immediately that he did not want to be there on his own. He did not unpack his bag, but called a taxi and was soon on a train for London. He turned off his phone after disabling the voice-mail. He did not want to be found, or phoned.

Once in London he got a taxi from Euston to the Ritz, booked a suite and allowed himself to relax. He knew what he wanted to do. He switched his phone on and phoned Gerry Frobisher.

"Your gig tonight," he said after identifying himself, "can you get me a ticket? I'm at the Ritz for the week, and I'd like to hear our stuff done."

"Delighted," came the reply. "Are you Alex Murphy or Ged Smith?"

"Alex." he replied.

"One ticket or two?"

"One."

"I sense you are not a happy bunny."

"You're right. Cassie's chucked me – again."

"We'll have to cheer you up. I know just the person."

"Go easy, Gerry," he said his voice showing his reluctance. "I've come here to be alone and anonymous for a while."

"OK. Collect it at the box office," Gerry told him. "And come backstage after. I'll clear it with the door people."

The concert was a resounding success, and without pointing him out, Gerard thanked Alex Murphy for his songs and for the musical arrangements, telling the audience that he was in the hall. Ged then got a round of applause, in which he felt obliged to join, or he would have been recognised.

After the concert Ged joined Gerry in his dressing room, where he found two women. One, Sophie, he knew as Gerry's wife, and the other woman, Gerry introduced as his sister Robin.

"Short for Roberta," she said. "I hate Roberta!"

Robin was quite tall and very slim, nay, thin as a catwalk model. She had very little up front and a fairly flat behind, but a long swanlike neck and long legs. Her hands were delicate and her fingers long. Her pretty face was thin with prominent cheekbones, large dark eyes, a small nose and a wide generous mouth. Her hair was jet black and luxuriant. Her dress was long and elegant and a deep red.

"Robin is going to cheer you up tonight," said Gerry with a smile. "She's very good at that."

"Ged," Robin said taking his hand, "You are mine tonight. I'll do you good, believe me. I've been very moved by your poetry and your songs. We'll have a good time."

Ged was taken aback. This dark beauty said words which from many other lips would have been very suggestive, but not from her. There was an innocence about her which captivated, but also unnerved him.

"I'm afraid I won't be very good company," Ged told her. "You'd be better leaving me before I depress you."

"Nonsense," she replied, "I've decided you need some TLC, and that's what you're going to get."

"I've booked supper at our favourite restaurant," Gerry said, moving to the door. "Let's go and eat."

Robin took his arm and hugged it to her as they left the building. He felt comforted by her affection, even though they had only just met. She was a vivacious young woman, humorous and articulate, and his spirits, which had been lifted by the concert, now lifted a little more. Until they reached the stage door.

Though he had been used to it all through the world tour, Ged was surprised by the small crowd of fans awaiting Gerry Frobisher, and by the flash of cameras. He hung back with Robin as Gerry signed autographs and talked with the fans.

Then, from the crowd nearest Ged came a voice. "That's Ged Smith!' Then a shout. "Ged!"

He turned, unnerved by the recognition. The young girls squealed and waved their autograph books and programmes at him.

"Go on!" laughed Robin. "Do your duty to your fans."

So he dutifully smiled and went to them and signed his name, and was told how much they adored him, and how they were sorry he'd left Furtive Glance. Some of the girls kissed him and others hugged him as he signed for them.

He was upset that his cover was blown, especially since the cameras from the press flashed again, this time at him, but he felt his spirits mellow at the girls' worship and admiration so long after he'd left the group. He glanced at Robin who was clearly enjoying the unsought admiration and affection of his followers.

Once the small crowd was satisfied, they moved to the car waiting for them.

"That your new girlfriend Ged?" came a shout. He ignored it, quickly got into the car with the others and it sped off.

The restaurant meal was excellent and Ged enjoyed their conversation. They chatted about their lives, and Robin was engrossed in the brief account Ged gave of of Zak's deception of Cassie and Ged.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.