Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave

Copyright© 2015 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Delectable young gymnast Nikki is enslaved by two pervert teachers. They explain it's quite natural - in the school they're the dogs' bollocks, with the Head being a bit of a wimp, so they're simply the top dogs, choosing a female to mate with!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

Monday evening went the usual way, with the men fucking them all over the empty school, tying them to things, chasing them, taping them with packing tape in various amusing postures, and competing with each other as to how many cums they could force out of them.

During tea break in the staffroom they got hold of Katie’s phone and forced her finger onto the sensor to unlock it.

“So any more fit young girls in your training stable?” grinned Matt as he looked through Katie’s contacts.

“Don’t you dare!” Katie yelped. She tried to grab her phone, but Jim seized her wrists.

“You do private coaching too don’t you?” Matt smirked, “and all nicely organised with these cute photos ... oooh I like this one - Philippa McDonald, at St Margaret’s.” He showed Jim.

“She’s twelve!” shrieked Katie, “you can’t start doing things to her!”

“Or this one,” Matt continued unmoved, “so tiny, and so gorgeous! Suzy Hampden, at St Margaret’s too, look at this!”

“She’s only twelve too!”

“You can’t!” gasped Nikki, “that’s terrible! You’d damage them forever if you raped them!”

“They won’t even know,” Jim smiled confidently, “so it won’t hurt them will it? You’ve heard of Temazepam? They’ll have a nice sleep, and we’ll have a nice time without them even knowing we were there.”

“Up until you blackmail them with the video!” Katie accused him, “or they get pregnant!”

Jim shrugged his shoulders. “Pick the right time, if they’re ovulating. The idea isn’t to blackmail them, the idea is they won’t even know we exist.”

“We won’t let you!” spat Nikki.

“On the contrary,” smiled Matt, “Katie will invite them round to her house and offer them a nice drink of something, won’t you Katie? So that her beloved Nikki doesn’t get it in the ass.”

The girls gasped in horror.

“I won’t!” snapped Katie.

“Can you watch your beloved taking this up her cute little ass? Think about it.” Matt waved his thick cock at her. Even after all the fucking it hadn’t really gone down, as though it were locked in the ‘up’ position by the presence of the two naked and haplessly available girlie gymnasts.

“Perhaps we should think about it, I dunno,” muttered Nikki glumly, “if it won’t actually hurt the girls, with being unconscious. Being fucked in the ass would hurt, I know that.”

Katie stared at her young protégée. Nikki was looking intently at her. Then she turned her head away a little and her right eye, that Matt and Jim couldn’t see, did a slow wink!

Katie tried to work out what Nikki was up to. She didn’t want to believe the sweet girl would sell out two pre-teens to save herself. But...

“Alright, I’ll do it,” Katie had to trust Nikki, for now at least, “your cocks are far too wide for Nikki’s ass, it’d tear and be excruciating, or give her a haemorrhage even. But you’ll be gentle with Philippa and Suzy won’t you? Promise?”

“Of course we will,” smirked Matt. “Saturday, or let us know.”


“All set?” Katie checked with Nikki. It was the following Saturday. Showtime already.

“Yes, that’s the stuff in, they gave us - the Temazepam. Triple dose like they said, and a bit extra.”

“Okay, well we’ve got everything as ready as we can. They’ll be early I bet...”

As if on cue the front door opened, and Matt and Jim were in the house. In the kitchen. They’d made Katie give them a key.

“Hello girls,” they grinned, looking round.

Katie and Nikki mumbled their hello’s. This was the third time the perverts had been round this week.

“Where are they?” asked Jim. “I hope you haven’t undressed them without us.” He peered eagerly into the back room.

“Philippa and Suzy are a bit late,” Katie apologised, “but they’ll be round in about half an hour they said. We’re going to review some video of last year’s competition, as far as they know.”

“Hmmm, so now, do we get some straight away,” smirked Matt to Jim, “or wait for the youngstuff?”

“I think you ought to wait, in the spare room,” said Nikki nervously.

“Okay, we’ll have some now then,” sniggered Jim. The men pulled the girls through to the living room, took their clothes off, arranged them over each arm of the sofa, and sank their big, hard cocks in to their luscious pussies.

Katie and Nikki had to lie there getting fucked for five minutes, until the men had their orgasms. They were too on edge to cum themselves, but the perverts were too excited to care, and flopped down puffing cheerfully after their exertions.

“I need a drink,” said Katie, getting up and heading for the fridge while Jim put the TV on.

“Oh I need a drink too,” said Nikki.

“Hey I need a drink,” called Jim, “you got some beers in for us didn’t you?”

“Me too,” added Matt.


“Okay let’s start,” said Nikki to Katie thirty minutes later. The two pervert teachers lay deeply unconscious on the sofa. They looked helpless. Nikki made herself think how the twelve-year-old girls would have been helpless like that, too.

“Are we sure?” Katie wavered at the last moment.

“We have to?” Nikki wavered too, after all, but tried not to. “It’s the only way isn’t it? They’ll never stop otherwise. Even if they assfucked me they’d still be after your other gymnasts the next week, the pretty ones, little Suzy and Philippa and then who knows. This is such a chance. Our only chance possibly. And we’ve bought all the other stuff.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.