Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Arthur Dent

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Delectable young gymnast Nikki is enslaved by two pervert teachers. They explain it's quite natural - in the school they're the dogs' bollocks, with the Head being a bit of a wimp, so they're simply the top dogs, choosing a female to mate with!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

In a moment Nikki had her coach’s caring fingers combing through her hair, while Nikki nodded to reassure the panicking blonde. Mrs Warner was lovely, and a terrific gymnast herself, but not the steadiest grown-up around when things got tricky.

Mrs Warner plucked at the tape on Nikki’s face, but couldn’t get an edge started. She switched to trying to undo the ribbon round Nikki’s wrists, but she could barely reach, being only about five foot two. While she was stretching up, nudging against Nikki’s naked body, a subtle change seemed to come over her.

“I think we need to wet that tape,” she muttered, “to help get it off. What on earth has happened? Who did this to you?” She rushed off and reappeared a minute later having left all her clothes in the changing area. She turned on the shower next to Nikki, waited till it warmed then got in and turned on Nikki’s.

“Sorry!” she said as Nikki writhed and groaned through her nose in the freezing cold jets. “It’s the best I could do. It’ll warm up in a second or two. So what’s happened Nikki?” she asked again. “Why are you tied up and gagged and who texted me to say you needed help?

“Why are your feet tied like that? Apart ... oh no, surely they haven’t...” she stretched a hand towards the top of Nikki’s parted thighs. She looked closely, then reached and rubbed a finger right next to Nikki’s pussy. She sniffed at the fingertip. “Nikki, that’s, you know, men’s ... discharge isn’t it? Oh my poor, dear girl, whatever has happened to you?” Mrs Warner was now trying to cuddle Nikki, but with Nikki’s splayed arms and legs it wasn’t quite working - and not what Nikki needed either.

Nikki put her face in the mercifully warming spray, to try and get Mrs Warner to focus on the tape, so she could answer the questions. Or get her to go and get some scissors and something to stand on.

She shook her head and pleaded with her eyes for Mrs Warner to just freaking go and get some scissors. And a box or something!

“What do you mean ‘no’?” Mrs Warner wasn’t getting the message. “You mean you haven’t been assaulted?” She looked all over Nikki’s body, stroking over her as though checking for lumps. “I suppose you don’t seem bruised or traumatised, as far as I can tell ... is this really semen? It’s being washed off now, perhaps I shouldn’t have started the shower...”

Nikki was starting to feel a bit funny with her coach’s fingers all over her. Mrs Warner turned off the shower and resumed her inspection of her nubile young gymnast’s labia.

“I don’t know Nikki, what’s happened to you. It’s washed off now. Well I suppose we can look inside a bit? You don’t mind do you?”

Nikki shook her head furiously. She didn’t want to be inspected like that and she didn’t want Mrs Warner wasting her time when she should be going and getting things to cut her free!!

“Okay well if you’re sure,” her coach continued, parting Nikki’s pussy lips with her delicate little fingers. She knelt down to get a better look while Nikki groaned in frustration through her nose.

“This isn’t turning you on is it Nikki? That’s rather a sexy groan if you don’t mind my saying so. Well you are rather damp in here I have to say.” Mrs Warner pursued her intimate investigation.

Nikki seethed mutely. There wouldn’t be much semen near her entrance because her ravishers liked to pump it deep inside with their big cocks pressed right in! And if things didn’t improve she’d be getting wet with what her coach was doing!

“Hmmm,” Mrs Warner pondered, “I’m not sure if you’ve been assaulted or not Nikki? And why did someone text me with your phone, for me to find you? Someone who knew I have a key for the gym? And here you are spread out like this, as though it’s deliberately setting out to tempt me beyond endurance. Is this something you set up with one of your friends? You’ve even made it hard for me to rescue you, haven’t you? Do you really want me to set you free? Or is this your way of making sure I have feelings for you? As I do, I suppose you’ve been guessing.”

By the time Nikki was nodding in answer to the question about wanting to be set free, her coach had asked the question about making sure of her feelings and was looking up to see her nodding! Shit!

“I thought as much, you bad girl!” Mrs Warner enthused. “You’re getting wet now, this is fresh!” The pretty blonde coach was sniffing Nikki’s pussy.

Nikki was shaking her head now but Mrs Warner wasn’t looking any more. She was burying her nose in Nikki’s exposed labia! And Nikki couldn’t warn her she was starring on Perverts TV!

“Mmmm,” Katie Warner made the leap she’d so dreamed about and started eating the delectable Nikki Hedges. The lithe teen was thrashing around already as Katie found that big, sexy clit she’d had in her mind’s eye for so long, and lifted it right out of its hood with her tongue. She gripped Nikki’s lovely firm ass with her hands and pressed the swelling little organ with her teeth, before sucking it into her mouth. She felt her young protégée writhing and bucking as Katie slid two fingers into the tight, wet and very active pussy.

Matt and Jim were glued to the screen of the laptop, in the boys’ changing room next door. They nursed their erections as they watched their plan come amazingly together: their hot co-teacher, with her sexy little body and faintly juvenile long blonde hair, was eating Nikki! Nikki who was bondaged, spread and defenceless, and writhing about trying to stop it but not succeeding at all. And looking aroused at the same time.

Well if they knew anything about their young sex slave it was that someone - anyone - eating her pussy would have her cumming like crazy in very short order.

Nikki was feeling herself starting to cum. It was terrible. Her sweet coach was a complete lezzie pervert and had been lusting after her body all this time! It must be true about Lanzarote, that Mrs Warner had obviously been planning to use it to get into her panties. No doubt Mrs Warner’d have got them staying in the same room, so Nikki could have ended up sleeping with an older woman for whole nights, perhaps after being tempted into having a few drinks or whatever, who knew. Nikki could have woken up tied to the bed, spreadeagle and vulnerable just like she was now!

Katie slurped the succulent nectar that was leaking from her pupil’s spasming pussy. The orgasm just kept on coming and coming, as it were. Katie sucked and finger-fucked the super-sensitive organ to keep it going for what seemed like half a minute, until the lovely girl’s jerky motions ebbed away and she sagged in her bonds. Katie had hardly dared to dream that Nikki would be not only stunning but so highly sexed too.

Katie stood up, taking in the perfection of the freshly developed teen body once again. Moving to the right side she kissed the flawless, slender neck and ran her hands over the irresistible tits. The nipples hardened again under her caresses.

As her hands slid down towards the gorgeous ass, over the small, supple back, she straddled Nikki’s lean, beautifully muscled thigh that was anchored invitingly out to the side, and pressed herself against it. Her right hand zeroed in on the girl’s pulsating pussy while her left hand cupped the hard asscheek on the far side. She started to rub her mons and then her clit on the thigh. The lovely girl was shaking her long straight hair around in excitement.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.