Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave

Copyright© 2015 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Delectable young gymnast Nikki is enslaved by two pervert teachers. They explain it's quite natural - in the school they're the dogs' bollocks, with the Head being a bit of a wimp, so they're simply the top dogs, choosing a female to mate with!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

“We feel sure all your classmates have been fantasising about you being fucked in front of them Nikki, so that’s what we’re going to do.”

Christ.

He steered her to the teachers’ desk. “Lift your end,” he instructed, and went to the other. While she was trying to come to terms with the idea of this next humiliation, she was having to help it come to pass. She lifted the desk and followed his movements to move it off its raised platform and lower it onto the floor in front.

Mr Fallows sat ready to film, in the front row of student desks, which were pretty close by now.

“Okay kneel on the desk, just here,” Mr Clements patted the big teacher’s desk they’d just lowered, on the whiteboard side. Nikki climbed up while her naked teacher nudged her naked body with his hands, until she was kneeling facing the class - no NO the rows of empty seats! - with her feet and ass overhanging the edge. And her pussy.

“Right girls and boys,” Mr Clements addressed the pretend class from right behind her. “This is one of the things a boy can do with a girl. Can you all see clearly? Come up closer if you can’t. Kneel up a bit Nikki...” she raised herself a little, feeling his erection slide down her ass as she did so. In a moment it was going to be inside her again.

Mark lowered the stunning girl onto his cock, guiding her pelvis with his hands. As always she was nice and wet, and he eased into her elastic young pussy with the familiar gorgeous sensation. “So boys, can you see how your cock goes into a girl? You have to make sure she’s nice and ready, which means foreplay, normally, but we’re not doing that today - with Nikki she was born ready,” he grinned and paused for Jim to do some tittering to represent the class of students.

He started to fuck, holding her still while he flexed his pelvis to slide his throbbing, tingling cock in and out. He sniffed her wet hair, took his hand off her right hip and stroked over her delectable body. He fondled her taut tits, twanged her rubbery nipples and stroked her firm tummy. All the time she was gasping with arousal as her tactile body responded ineluctably to the stimulation.

Jim zoomed his phone in on the incredible sight of Mark’s big cock pistoning in and out of the lithe fourteen-year-old. She wasn’t small, but she wasn’t big either. There was barely space for the cock between her thighs. And it was obviously going so far up, each time Mark’s hairy balls mashed up against her plump, glistening labia. No wonder it was having such a massive effect on the gasping girl. An effect that included engorging her clit to that impressive size.

She was a perfect feminine shape, as far as he was concerned. Perfect in every way in fact. Especially in how she was gradually falling so thoroughly under their control, with Matt’s psychology know-how.

Nikki was trying to shake the idea that her class, with her friends and everyone she spent time with, were all watching her get fucked, naked on the desk, by their forty-something teacher. Normally in this room they were all here. They were going to see her cum, any minute. Or they would’ve been. She couldn’t believe how much sex her body was up for, either. It seemed to relish being exploited!

She could feel Mr Clements was getting ready to orgasm. He was reaching round her thigh to find her clit and force her to cum with him, on video. Her clit which didn’t take a lot of finding being the size it was. It was already covered in juice and ready for him to roll gently between finger and thumb.

Matt pushed her a bit further forward so he could speed up and press in that last desperate millimetre. Oooooh he was there. Nikki was there.

Jim concentrated on holding his phone steady as the sights and sounds of the animal orgasms pervaded the room. Christ, how sexy! Great dollops of sperm were obviously being spurted deep into the spasming young pussy, in thrust after thrust.

Nikki came hard, her brain swimming with the unwanted euphoria while her teacher grunted with satisfaction in her ear.

Gradually she wound down as the climax faded.

She was allowed to get off the desk she’d just performed on so revealingly, then made to help the teachers put it back on the platform.

Still trembling a little, still nude, she was taken back down to the pool.

She stood watching Mr Fallows set up the phones again in their holders on the seat-backs, while Mr Clements disappeared, reappearing with the sports bag. He fished in it and pulled out some fabric things that turned out to be two pairs of Speedo style trunks and a string bikini.

“Right pop these on,” he tossed the bikini to her, while he pulled a red pair of trunks up his hairy legs and over his big balls and his engorged but not quite hard cock. He had to steer his cock along to the side, bulging out the trunks under the waistband. The cock was too fat for the trunks to quite cover, where they narrowed towards the side, leaving a bit of shaft and cockhead showing at the top of the leg opening.

Nikki tore her eyes away and put on the bikini. It was glittery green, and not especially small. Kind of innocent, yet kind of provocative. The string ties meant it fitted, anyway.

Mr Clements came down and put on the other Speedos, which were pale blue and like Mr Fallows’ bulged massively, though his cock didn’t actually stick out - presumably because he’d only just had a cum.

“You’re doing a lot of video,” she commented.

“It’s just for us,” Mr Fallows smiled, “a bit of fun and to remember the occasion. With some editing it’ll make a good story. We can sit around and enjoy it, when we’ve put it together. Now this bit is actually the first part, when we find you alone in the pool and chase you. Then the nude scene will come after it.”

She might have known. They’d shot some video of just about everything, now she thought about it. She just had to hope they didn’t make her into a porn star.

“Okay so Nikki,” Mr Clements told her, “this is the plot: you’re swimming up and down, on your own, when we come in. We look at you and gradually you realise you’re not safe. So you start swimming for the end. After that just play it by ear, okay? Struggle a bit. Your hot little body will take care of the rest.” He finished with a grin.

So she dived in and swam a length, turned and swam back. She saw the teachers standing by the side of the pool, made a show of noticing them and speeded up. She swam splashily for the steps in the shallow end, as though in a panic.

There were two big splashes as the men dived in. One behind her and one in front. She stopped and stood up. They were advancing menacingly on her. She swam off to the side, and as Mr Fallows made a grab for her she dived under the surface, using her dolphin kick and her arms in a breast stroke. She was faster than he’d expected and she got past him, to the side wall. She popped out using a leg kick and her shoulders, and ran for the doors, which were locked as she knew.

She rattled them theatrically, then fled up the far side of the pool, pursued by her would-be ravishers.

For two or three minutes she managed to stay away, then when the inevitable happened and she was cornered she dived into the pool. There was a big splash behind her, then a couple of seconds later a splash in front. A strong hand gripped her wrist as it came out of the water on a stroke. She was caught. She stood up, the water just below her tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.