Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave

Copyright© 2015 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Delectable young gymnast Nikki is enslaved by two pervert teachers. They explain it's quite natural - in the school they're the dogs' bollocks, with the Head being a bit of a wimp, so they're simply the top dogs, choosing a female to mate with!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

Nikki rolled her eyes.

“Yes Nikki the headmaster has had a report, I’m afraid.” Mr Fallows smirked. “We have to take you up to see him.”

She wasn’t a girl who read sex stories, but even so she’d heard enough boysie chatter to know it was a cliche. Anyway in a couple of minutes Mr Clements and Mr Fallows had quickly dressed in their clothes again and Mr Clements was selecting a key from his huge keyring. He opened the door and ushered her into the Head Teacher’s big corner office. Mr Fallows took the chair behind the impressive desk.

“Goodness gracious!” he intoned in a fake self-important voice that wasn’t a bad imitation of the real thing, “Nikki what DO you think you’re doing dressed like that?”

“She’s just misinterpreted what I was explaining to her,” Mr Clements came to her defence, “about it being natural that men will mate her.”

“Well dear girl!” the fake Mr Travis replied. “When you reach an age of development you can’t go round disrupting the whole school looking like that. I heard a whisper that virtually the entire staff were busy fucking her instead of teaching and marking assignments.”

“Well that’s true, unfortunately,” said Mr Clements admitted, “but she’s very sorry aren’t you Nikki?”

“Yes, Sir,” Nikki played along, looking sheepishly down at the dark blue carpet. There weren’t any answers that would get her out of the inevitable.

“You have to understand, Nikki,” the ‘Head’ had stood up and was coming round his desk now, “that you have a responsibility, looking the way you do. Are you even wearing underwear?” Already he was feeling her up, inside her blouse and skirt. “Well?”

“No Sir,” she mumbled as his fingers helped themselves.

“So you know what my duty is, don’t you Nikki?”

“Yes Sir.”

“And what is that?”

“You have to spank me, Sir?”

“That’s right. Bend over the desk, here.” He tapped the front of the big desk.

Nikki gingerly leaned over and straight away his right hand stroked up the back of her thigh, while his left moved her blouse out of the way and pressed down on her bare back. She braced herself for the inevitable as her skirt was lifted and folded onto her back too, causing a faint draught of air to flow over her asscheeks and pussy.

“Goodness gracious Nikki,” the ‘Headmaster’ was shocked, “your labia look like you’ve been fucked by every teacher in the school!”

“Yes sir.”

“More than once?”

“Sometimes, sir.”

“So the only one who hasn’t, is in fact ME!” There was the sound of a buckle and zip.

“Yes sir, sorry sir.”

“MMMmmmm,” the fake Mr Travis slid his thick seven inches easily into her still-creamy pussy, “Nikki you are a temptation, it’s disruptive...” he proceeded to fuck steadily for a few minutes while Mr Clements sat and watched.

She lay over the desk being fucked for quite a few minutes, while Mr Fallows built up a fresh load to pump into her. He turned her over onto her back, pulling her top and skirt off in the process. He smiled down at her and slid his arms under her knees.

With her legs raised back and up and wide he began squishing her plump, sensitive labia and clit. Every stroke was sending bursts of electricity into her sex-saturated brain; some from her clit, some from her labia, some from her g-spot, and some from deep, deep inside. In no time her traitorous body was building up to a cum, and then she was shuddering through another series of spasms that was milking his cock for all it was worth.

“There, let that be a lesson to you,” his hand was caressing her left tit, sliding gently over the surface, savouring it. After a minute he stopped and pulled out, still puffing happily. Nikki took the hint and got off the desk. What was going to happen now? She stood bewildered in the middle of the Head Teacher’s office, in the nude.

Mr Fallows resumed the Head’s large swivel chair. “Mr Clements,” he pronounced, “with a pupil like this there is only one solution to prevent widespread disruption. Everybody will want to fuck her and as a girl she can’t set the limits herself obviously. You and Mr Fallows will have to do that. Also she evidently needs plenty of sex to keep her urges within bounds. That’s not her fault clearly, it’s just the way she was born and something that has to be managed. So the two of you must keep her satisfied and try to fend off everyone else, especially our male pupils. Any problems, let me know of course.”

They were being dismissed. She retrieved her scanty translucent pink blouse and miniskirt and slid them on. Her teachers took her back out into the corridor. Mr Clements locked the door and she was walking back along the corridor with them.

“So let’s do that swim now,” smiled Mr Fallows, “that’ll be refreshing and then we can do our best to manage your urges Nikki. We still have an hour.”

So she was escorted back down to the changing rooms and through into the swimming pool, which was glittering gold in the sunset shining in through the glass end wall.

Nikki didn’t wait to be told to strip off her blouse and skirt. Apart from anything else if she swam in them she could just imagine the perverts taking photos of her in the wet, clingy little clothes looking more transparent and porno than ever. Nude could at least look innocent.

Also clothes would have slowed her down. She was a good swimmer and she thought perhaps she could avoid being fucked for some of the sixty minutes by staying out of range for a bit. She dived in.

Matt and Jim stood at the side of the pool, watching the gorgeous, lithe girl swim her elegant crawl up and down the middle of the pool. She was keeping an eye on them, breathing to their side all the time.

“Chase sequence?” grinned Matt.

“Oh yes!” Jim agreed. He climbed up the steps into the gallery that ran all along one side of the pool, setting his phone to video. He took a seat in the upper row. Watching Matt stripping off, he quickly stripped himself.

Nikki thought it was nice to swim in the nude, for the first time ever. She had to admit she’d fantasised about it once or twice. The water flowing all over her entire body did feel a bit special.

It was just a pity she was doing it to postpone being fucked for the sixth time tonight, or whatever it was! Was it the sixth? There’d been the one in the leotard, one nude on the mat, two in Assembly, one fuck and one eating on the table, and one on the headmaster’s desk. Eighth then.

What were they up to? She looked again: they were naked now, with Mr Fallows in the gallery and Mr Clements stalking round the edge of the pool like a B Movie baddie. Nikki stopped and stood, just in her depth, for a better look. Mr Fallows was filming with his phone ... it was a chase?

Oh! Mr Clements had dived in, straight towards her! His shape arrowed at her under the surface. She set off towards the deep end. God, it was taking so long getting horizontal and her stroke going! His hand brushed her foot but she kicked hard and his hand slipped off as she pulled desperately with her arms. Phew!

She made it to the end wall and looked back. He was swimming after her, splashing a lot. She turned, tucked her legs up and pushed hard, downwards off the wall, underneath him. He missed her and she did dolphin kicks until her breath ran out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.