Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave

Copyright© 2015 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Delectable young gymnast Nikki is enslaved by two pervert teachers. They explain it's quite natural - in the school they're the dogs' bollocks, with the Head being a bit of a wimp, so they're simply the top dogs, choosing a female to mate with!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

Nikki wondered what new perversion this would be, while she jerked and trembled with the aftershocks. She didn’t have to wait long to find out. Mr Clements was bringing some clothes over.

“So now we’re going on a tour, Nikki,” he dropped a bundle of clothes next to her. “Slip these on, while Jim and I put our macs on.”

The bundle didn’t take much sorting out. There were no shoes or socks, and no bra or panties. There was just a very short flared skirt and a blouse - a sleeveless blouse that was more like a waistcoat than anything, especially since it only had one button left out of the original four. Both the skirt and the blouse were made of very thin pink material that blew about and was a bit translucent.

Matt and Jim slipped into their flashers’ macs, with black shoes and grey socks to complete the effect. Then they took hold of Nikki and led her out of the gym and along the corridor to the Assembly room. Nikki was having to walk through areas she normally did with all the other kids and teachers, but now wearing almost nothing!

Mr Fallows fixed his phone to a seat in the front row, then she was led up the steps onto the stage. They held her by each arm, facing out over the gloomy hall, with the lights off and just the roof lights shining their dusty beams into the space, angling in with the evening sunshine.

“Good morning students!” boomed Mr Fallows. Nikki realised it was another game. Pretending this was Assembly, with the whole school watching something that was about to happen to her. “Now we’re going to give you a demonstration about an important aspect of your education: sex, when there are two boys and one girl.”

Mr Clements reached over and deftly undid the button on her blouse, which came open a couple of inches, revealing her tummy but not her tits. Yet.

Mr Fallows took her by the shoulders and turned her side-on to the pretend audience. Which Nikki couldn’t stop herself imagining! It was the stuff of nightmares.

Next moment he’d pulled her backwards, while at the same moment Mr Clements had gripped her behind her knees and lifted. They tipped her completely horizontal. Mr Clements’s mac had come open, to reveal his predictably hard cock. He pulled her legs apart and Mr Fallows pushed her forwards. The cock slid under her flimsy little skirt and, after a bit of adjusting her position, into her still-wet, still-open pussy.

“So,” announced Mr Fallows to the imaginary assembly, “this is only possibly obviously if your girl is nice and light. How much do you weigh Nikki?”

“Forty-eight point five,” she mumbled.

“Forty-eight kilos!” Mr Fallows relayed to the school, “this is the advantage of an athletic girl. Five foot five and only forty-eight kilos. So she’s easy to carry and manhandle generally. And so firm and sexy, as you see, with these pert tits...”

Nikki noticed her blouse had fallen completely open - naturally. And her skirt had rucked up as her rapist pressed his cock into her each time - the cock that was starting to get her going again! She hung suspended between the two pervert teachers with everything on display, while Mr Clements fucked her vigorously with his great big cock, in front of everyone. NO NO! NOT in front of everyone! What was she thinking? What were they doing to her?

Mr Fallows had locked his hands together under her back, while Mr Clements had his hands spread under her ass. Her legs splayed up and out, leaving her clit exposed to the rhythmic squishing her teacher was deliberately subjecting it to.

She could feel him adjusting her height, trying different angles, and swirling her around to produce a stirring effect in her pussy. He was going to extract another orgasm from her.

The fuck continued ineluctably for a few minutes while she writhed and gasped with the growing arousal.

“So you see, boys and girls,” Mr Fallows declaimed, “two boys can enjoy a girl just about anywhere with this technique - on rough ground or anywhere. And when the first boy has finished, you just turn her round of course.”

Almost as the words left his mouth Nikki’s pussy was beginning to convulse under the relentless stimulation, and Mr Clements was grunting again as he squirted more sperm into it. Huge spurts, by the sound of it!

He pressed deep into her, finally, as his cock no doubt squeezed the last droplets out.

The men lowered her legs, stood her up, turned her round, then picked her up again. In no time it was Mr Fallows’s big cock thrusting in and out of her defenceless pussy and it was Mr Clements who was informing the school about how boys could help themselves to girls, while everyone - hypothetically - ogled her tits and watched the cock pistoning to and fro.

Nikki tried to control her imagination and not fall for the story that she was being fucked in front of the entire school, on stage, by two old perverts in raincoats! But normally when she was in here it WAS full of all her fellow students and the teachers. And she knew if they HAD been in here every eye would’ve been locked onto her captive, exposed body, in just the thin blouse hanging down and the little skirt that wasn’t hiding anything either - even her bush now.

They’d be watching her start to writhe around, and listening to her gasp, as the expert fuck worked her sensitive pussy over. They’d be thinking what a slut she was and how maybe the boys could have a go themselves, if they caught her. Perhaps the girls would be beginning to worry in case some of the boys decided to try this on them?

Now Mr Fallows was pulling her hard against his bone, impaling her to the max, while he pulled her ass upwards, then let it drop, rubbing her clit and waggling his stiff rod around inside her. For half a minute she fought the inevitable, then the convulsions started again. She thrashed and groaned in the perverts’ grasp, cumming hard, feeling Mr Fallows change his grip and thrust into her, obviously spurting more of his seed into her unwilling cervix while the school watched. NOOOoooo they weren’t watching at all, the hall was empty; but Christ the image had been there at the critical moment.

Gradually the climax passed and Mr Fallows ended up smiling down at her while he held his cock pressed in. Slowly the tremors subsided. He seemed pleased with things as he eased out of her.

“Mmmm Nikki,” Mr Clements was pleased too, as they stood her up, “that was very sexy. Seriously you must be the sexiest girl on the planet.”

Nikki was afraid she might be, as she was escorted back down the steps, across the dark wood floor and into the corridor. She managed to smooth her flimsy pink skirt down and do up the solitary button on her blouse. At least, so far, not too much was leaking out of her pussy. It was wet, but not actually dribbling - she could only suppose because they’d deposited their loads so very deep inside. There must be a little lake of cum up there somewhere. Thank goodness she was on the pill or she’d be pregnant for sure.

She wondered where they were going, as she walked meekly along the dim corridor, barefoot and barely dressed, between her oversexed, big-cocked, pervert teachers. They took her upstairs and along to the rarefied far end where the Head Teacher’s corner office was. Nikki had a nasty idea where this was heading.

“Could I have a drink?” she asked, hoping to run some time off the clock. They had to have her home by nine or her parents would be asking questions.

“Oh of course you can Nikki,” smiled Mr Fallows, “that’s thoughtless of us: a whole hour of your amazing cumming - you must be thirsty.”

“A nice cup of tea and a break,” agreed Mr Clements, “in the staffroom. The others will be glad to see you, I’m sure.”

“Oh!” Nikki stopped dead. She couldn’t let anyone see her dressed like this!

“It’s just part of the game Nikki,” laughed Jim. “There’s only us here, that’s why we can’t have any lights on.”

“Oh alright,” Nikki raised a wan smile back. Some freaking game this was.

They went back down the stairs and along to the staffroom. Sure enough Mr Clements had to unlock it, before they could go in. She blinked in the sunlit room, which faced West over the play area behind the building. Luckily there was nobody there to look in and see her.

“Look who’s come to see us everyone,” Mr Clements got straight into the act. “Isn’t she looking gorgeous? Such a rosy glow on these cheeks.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.