Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Arthur Dent

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Delectable young gymnast Nikki is enslaved by two pervert teachers. They explain it's quite natural - in the school they're the dogs' bollocks, with the Head being a bit of a wimp, so they're simply the top dogs, choosing a female to mate with!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

On Monday she went down to the family planning clinic in Northumberland Street and got herself on the pill. Whatever else was going to happen to her she didn’t want a baby, and unless she was very much mistaken her pussy was going to be getting sperm pumped into it regularly now. Very wriggly, vigorous sperm, she couldn’t help imagining!

Sure enough on Wednesday Mr Fallows got her alone and asked about it, and then told her to be in the gym the next night at six.

“Ah Nikki,” they were smiling at her as she duly, reluctantly, peered round the gym door the next evening, “come in.”

They came over and took an elbow each and steered her onto the mats. They were going to force her to fuck, again, but they were being friendly, again.

“Hmm, jeans and pullover,” Mr Fallows checked her out. “You do make them look good, but what’s in the bag - leotard?” Nikki could only nod. She hadn’t been sure if there was any point bringing it, but she’d kidded herself she might be able just to do a training session.

“Alright well we can start with it,” grinned Mr Clements. “it’ll fit in with tonight’s game. We’ve brought some other things for later. Anyway pop it on.”

That sounded ominous. Still, she’d known what was coming so she may as well get on with it. She’d told herself a million times it didn’t actually hurt.

The men undressed as they watched her changing: stripping off her trainers and socks, then her jeans, her pullover and tee, and finally her bra and panties. For a moment her fabulous, athletic girl’s body was nude, then she was pulling up her leotard and sliding her slim but beautifully muscled arms into the sleeves.

Nikki couldn’t help noticing the almost-erect cocks, looking so big, and remembering how they’d felt. Her pussy gave a little unwanted tingle, telling her it was getting ready. Well it needed to be ready, juicy and distended, if those fat seven-inch pistons were going to be invading it!

“So do you want to do a bit of gymnastics to start with Nikki?” Mr Clements grinned at her. “We want you to stay in shape don’t we?”

Nikki had been staying in shape already, in fact she’d been doing more than ever, using the endorphins to try and forget her awful predicament. But it was a chance to postpone the coming ordeal so she got on with it.

“Look at that,” Jim breathed to his friend as they moved to the wall to watch Nikki starting her stretches.

“Much better than the buxom type,” agreed Matt. “I mean Christ, what CAN’T you do with that?” Nikki, lying on her back, had casually stretched one leg right back onto her head while the other lay flat on the mat.

The pair of pervert teachers nursed their erections with one hand while - in their minds - their fourteen-year-old pupil prepared her body for the mammoth fuck session to come. Now she rolled over and arched up with her chest on the mat, her right toes on the floor behind her and her left toes on the floor in front of her. Clearly she just needed a cock inserting vertically down into her pelvis!

For ten minutes they watched the unbelievable contortions, trying to work out how many different fuck positions there could be and what they might feel like. Eventually it became too much for Matt, whose turn it was to go first.

“Right Nikki, so you do gym in classes too don’t you? With lots of boys?”

Nikki knew this was it. “Yes,” she nodded, “our normal classes, like thirty of us, about half boys.”

“So what we’re going to do,” Mr Clements had reached her, grinning, naked and with a huge erection, and was stroking her hair, “is pretend we’re in a class, okay? It’s a game. So you and I are going to represent the class, and Jim is going to be our gym teacher.” His hands were on her shoulders by now. Nikki tried not to squirm. There was no point fighting them - they’d just overpower her, or even if somehow she could win they might start posting the video of last time.

“So class,” began Mr Fallows, moving to stand at the end wall and talking loudly as though to be heard by kids at the back, “arrange yourselves so that each boy is behind a girl. Big people over here on the left, small on the right, so every boy has a smaller girl in front of him he can control. We’re going to show you the best use for a leotard.”

Mr Clements was moving Nikki over to the middle of the big, echoey gymnasium, with its windows that were too high for perverts to peek in. Though the perverts were inside not outside! She ended up facing Mr Fallows from about ten metres away, with Mr Clements naked behind her.

“So boys,” continued Mr Fallows, “take hold of the neckline of the leotard of the girl in front of you. Overpower her to the extent necessary, but do not hurt her. You can hold her and wrestle her that’s all. Wait until she tires, if you need to. Remember this is just mating, as nature intended.”

Nikki felt Mr Clements’s fingers push under the edges of her leotard, on her shoulders. She held her breath, unable to quite block out the picture of a whole class of girls being about to be stripped by all the boys. She could imagine some boys shoving each other as they competed for the hottest girls, and the girls looking horrified as they were lined up! Then reality intruded again.

“But the boys wouldn’t be doing this!” she objected indignantly. “They’re my friends, most of them. They don’t go round raping girls.”

“They’d all encourage each other,” smiled Mr Fallows, “and do what their teacher told them and what nature intended.” He addressed the pretend class again: “Now boys, pull the leotards down the arms, and off the arms so the sleeves are free.”

Nikki put up a token resistance as her tits were bared and air wafted over the sensitive skin. She could feel Mr Clements’s big cockhead bouncing around on her back. The other girls would all be gasping, it was impossible not to visualise. Some of them would be struggling like crazy, while others would’ve resigned themselves to their fate. But in the end they’d all wind up with their tits on display and, according to this depraved game, the boys gawping and probably getting in some molesting as well.

“Now pull your girl’s arms behind her back, gently force the right wrist up to the left elbow, and tie it there using the leotard sleeve on that side.”

Nikki felt the hands and fabric. She was being made helpless, as she had been last time. In another minute the instruction had been repeated for the other wrist, and her arms were out of commission - just pushing her tits out even more than they stuck out anyway. Not that they were more than a good B really, just completely conical and projecting.

“Alright, all done?” Mr Fallows pretended to wait for the last of the desperate struggles to be overcome. He was ogling Nikki’s tits in between scanning the fantasy class, and lightly fondling his hard cock.

“Okay now tug the body of the leotard down, so that there’s plenty of slack material between her legs ... good ... just pull hard if she’s lying on it. Get a knee in between her legs if that helps ... good ... now we’re going to arouse her.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.