Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave

Copyright© 2015 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Delectable young gymnast Nikki is enslaved by two pervert teachers. They explain it's quite natural - in the school they're the dogs' bollocks, with the Head being a bit of a wimp, so they're simply the top dogs, choosing a female to mate with!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

Matt Clements watched her lithe, gorgeous young body wind down, still twitching. She’d had a fantastic orgasm, really obviously, that he’d caught on his phone without her even noticing. What a sexy girl.

He made himself give her a couple of minutes for her hypersensitivity to drop, then took over from Jim.

Nikki made another effort to evade his probing cock but Jim helped to hold her still. Her pussy was stretched and soaking wet, with Jame’s generous load of cum as well as her own slippery juices, and the new cock slid in easily, guided by her haplessly swollen labia.

Nikki tried once more not to be aroused by being tied up and forcibly fucked, but almost immediately the signs were wrong. Mr Clements’s cock was as big as his friend’s, and it was making her pussy tingle all over again, especially when he started with the same tricks.

“You’re so pretty Nikki, and so sexy,” he smiled down at her as he worked her pussy over, moving slowly, stirring her insides and rubbing against her vulva, gloating over her helpless arousal.

Nikki knew perfectly well she was pretty: guys had been chasing her for ages. And as for being sexy - well now she was wishing she wasn’t! She did play with herself quite a lot these days, but that wasn’t bad was it? Just in private in her room? Anyway it wasn’t flattering. She glared back up at her ravisher. “Just because you can make me have an orgasm doesn’t mean I want it!” she spat at him.

“Give it time,” Mr Clements smiled, unaffected by her hostility, “we have a couple of hours don’t we?”

Nikki realised they must know her schedule: training till school closed then going swimming and to the weights room at the leisure centre to work on her strength, getting home about nine. Shit. They must have been talking to her coach Mrs Warner. Were they going to abuse her for two and a half hours? Could her body even stand that?

Mr Clements fucked her slowly for a few minutes, sending unwanted waves of sensation radiating out from her oversensitive pussy. Nikki writhed and gasped and tingled, unable to block out what the wilful nerve-endings were transmitting into her brain.

It got worse and worse, until her ravisher ran out of patience and started fucking hard. Nikki’s pussy betrayed her again and she climaxed with him, groaning and bucking just as though she liked it. Her whole body was electrified. The blood was roaring through her head and her pussy was convulsing as though it actually wanted to suck the raping sperm deep inside.

Then it was past its peak and she sagged down in her bonds. She’d been aroused again and had cum again, being ravished. Stripped, tied up, and fucked to two orgasms.

After a couple of minutes the naked Mr Fallows came round to her dangling upside-down head, waving his semi-stiff cock at her face. He put a hand behind her head and pushed his cock onto her lips.

Nikki spoke through clenched teeth: “I’ll bite,” she snarled, “I will. I promise if your cock gets in my mouth I’ll bite it as hard as I can.”

The teachers looked at each other and shrugged. It was too dangerous then. Nikki knew they wouldn’t hit her and was making the most of it. Fair play, they weren’t here to hurt her after all, just to enjoy her. They undid her bonds, stood her up and guided the slightly groggy girl back over to the mat.

They pulled down and she dropped unresisting onto her hands and knees. She seemed resigned to being fucked, presumably because her pussy didn’t have teeth to defend itself with. Her hair cascaded down, hiding her beautiful face. The men could still view her conical teen tits though, and her lovely shoulders and delightfully tapered back with its toned but feminine muscles, and that fine, youthful brunette skin with its dusting of freckles.

Mr Fallows knelt behind, eased her knees a bit further apart, and took a gentle but controlling grip of her gorgeous hips. Her hips that were neither wide nor narrow, but perfect. As if by magic his fat seven inches were lined up with their target and he eased his revived and throbbing cockhead in between the slim teen’s remarkably plump pussy lips. He slid easily into the soaking, glove-like interior, drawing a girlie groan from the young athlete. Dizzying sensation flowed from his cock, enveloping him in pleasure as he slowly sank in to the hilt.

Nikki knew enough to realise that each successive fuck would take longer, and that would give the other man more time to recover ready for his next go. This fuck did last longer, perhaps twenty minutes or more, with her teacher taking his time pistoning lazily in and out, savouring the experience.

Then when he was ready he reached down and played with her big, sensitive clit to make her cum with him again. She shuddered and writhed shamefully as the forced passion seized her, while he jetted yet more sperm up into her womb, deep inside.

He was followed by Mr Clements taking another turn in her. Again it was a long, lazy fuck, gradually, skilfully building her back up, and culminating in her convulsing with the fourth orgasm of the evening.

Her morale was dropping. How was she cumming so much if she didn’t secretly like it? She hadn’t even known she could cum four times in less than an hour.

When that was over the men lay down with her between them and fondled her, grinning at each other and celebrating their luck that she was so highly sexed. They stroked all over her naked, perfect young body - first with her on her back so they could enjoy her pert tits, her lean muscley abdomen, her swollen, prominent mons under her light bush, and her taut teen thighs; then on her front so they could stroke and knead her delectable firm ass, sniff and stroke her hair, and just generally run their hands all over her while going on and on about her shape. Nikki could only lie there and be felt up by her big-cocked forty-something teachers as they helped themselves to her body.

After about fifteen minutes of this the men’s cocks had recovered and her fit, feminine young body was arousing them once more. They took sections off the horse until it was about three or four feet high. Nikki wondered what horrid thing they were planning for her now.

Mr Clements took hold of her wrists and forced her backwards onto the horse while he stepped round the end to the other side, so she was bent over. She felt Mr Fallows pulling her right ankle out to one end of the horse, then the all too familiar sensation of tape being wrapped round it as he secured it to the handhold at the end. Inevitably her left ankle was pulled to the other end, and taped to the handhold there.

Mr Clements hauled, Mr Fallows cupped her pussy and pushed, and her lithe, lightweight body was lifted up and over the horse until the tapes went tight, pulling her legs wide open. Very wide open. The padded top of the horse now nestled into the small of her back as Mr Clements tugged her wrists down and outwards on the other side. Even while he was taping them to the handholds she felt Mr Fallows’ breath on her damp labia, and then she was being licked!

He didn’t seem to care that some of what he was licking must be his own sperm and Mr Clements’! He slurped and sucked and hummed noises that vibrated through her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.