Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave

Copyright© 2015 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Delectable young gymnast Nikki is enslaved by two pervert teachers. They explain it's quite natural - in the school they're the dogs' bollocks, with the Head being a bit of a wimp, so they're simply the top dogs, choosing a female to mate with!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

Matt Clements and Jim Fallows, pals and fellow teachers, waited until almost six. Jim was on locking-up duty and everyone else had gone home.

Everyone that was except Nikki Hedges, who liked to have the gym to herself to practice her rhythmic gymnastics. Tumbling across the floor, throwing her hoop or ball, and trailing and throwing her ribbon, all needed lots of space and perfect concentration.

Nikki was in the running for the national junior team and she practised more than the others. Only Nikki practised late on a Friday evening, right up to the six o’clock closing time. And Nikki was stunningly pretty with a pert, freckled little nose, full lips, great cheekbones and large hazel eyes, all framed by her long dark hair.

It had started in the pub: Matt happened to mention the gym, Jim mentioned the gymnastics, Matt the rhythmic gymnastics, and Jim the way the scoring always seemed biased towards the most slender and pretty girls...

As the pints went down the two friends discussed their shared lust for the rhythmic gymnasts’ nubile, super-fit young bodies. The lithe, supple forms were so feminine, so perfect, so deliciously on the cusp of womanhood. Their tits were pert, shoulders wide and straight, tummies toned, asses delectable, thighs taut...

By the end of the evening the lustful teachers had talked themselves into doing something about it. The girls were after all flaunting themselves in their thin, high-cut, skin-tight leotards; wearing makeup; advertising their flexibility and fitness, their athletic, girlie perfection ... basically saying ‘mate with ME’.

Unfortunately, being in their forties and not exactly George Clooneys, the two teachers knew that getting anywhere with a hot, popular teenager was going to need more than seduction. But Matt, who taught psychology, thought he had a way they could enjoy one of the tempting girls and get away with it...


Nikki saw the two teachers come into the gym and start watching her. She told herself that was OK – she was learning to perform in front of an audience, after all. She smiled at them, they smiled back, and she carried on tossing her hoop, rolling then catching it again. Practice, practice, practice.

After a while she was starting to wish she’d worn her leggings though, and underwear. Mr Clements and Mr Fallows were looking at her a bit intently, and the leotard was quite thin and a bit revealing on its own like this.

She hadn’t really been expecting anyone to come in and see her, so she’d been trying to get used to wearing her leotard with nothing underneath – you got points deductions if the judges could see bits of bra or panties. But she hadn’t bothered with butt glue or her smoothgroove either, so her suit kept riding up and her cameltoe must be pretty obvious, though she didn’t dare look now. Her bits were on the prominent side, unluckily - even her clit didn’t go quite flat.

The horny teachers grew hornier and hornier as they watched the slender five feet five beauty cavort in front of them: arching, stretching, flipping and dancing enchantingly on the balls of her feet. Surely she knew that she was displaying her cameltoe to them, and almost her entire pert, gorgeous asscheeks? Not to mention the rest of her athletic young body with its little waist and firm, high tits barely flattened by the thin, stretchy leotard...

Nikki finished her practice early, starting to feel a little uncomfortable under the stares of the men. They were friendly, her teachers after all, and they’d always been kind to her, but it was getting a bit freaky.

Especially how as she made for the doors they moved across into her path!

“You were looking very good there Nikki,” said Mr Clements, smiling at her.

“Thank you,” said Nikki, returning the smile but wondering why they were blocking the door.

“You certainly look ready,” said Mr Fallows. It almost sounded like some kind of in joke.

“I am nearly, I think,” Nikki was still smiling but trying to ease between her teachers to get to the door.

It was totally sudden. Her teachers grabbed her by her arms, one each, and started pulling her back onto the big mat in the middle of the gym! She screeched.

Mr Clements quickly smothered her mouth with his hand.

“Now Nikki,” he said, sounding reasonable, “we’re not going to hurt you, we really like you and we’d never hurt you, but we’re going to go with instinct. You understand don’t you? Lots of species have mating instincts that don’t involve love or permanent relationships, and so do we.”

Nikki’s eyes were like saucers. What was he saying? ‘Mating’?

“It’s quite natural,” Mr Fallows picked it up, “for males to take females, and mate with them. The big male and the smaller female. The male makes his choice, selecting the most fit females for his progeny, and breeds with them. And obviously you’re the fittest female around - in every sense.” He sniggered to his friend on her other side.

“They’ve simply fulfilled their genetic destiny Nikki,” continued Mr Clements, “you understand don’t you?”

Nikki stopped struggling, trying to work out what they were saying. Mr Clements took his hand away from her mouth, gauging that the moment for screaming was over.

“Only we’re not talking about pregnancy of course Nikki, we’d never do that to you, at your age, we’ve got a morning-after pill for you.” Mr Fallows patted his pocket.

Nikki saw the awful truth. “You mustn’t!” she gasped. “You mustn’t! You mustn’t do it to me! Force me!”

“You’ll get into it you’ll see,” Mr Clements sounded kind and encouraging, “We’ll be very gentle won’t we Jim?”

“Oh yes we won’t hurt you, it’s just instinct Nikki. A man and a woman. It’s natural. A girl flaunts her developing body, and the males of the species respond.”

“I’m not flaunting myself!” Nikki objected. “It’s a sport...”

“It’s a sport for the most fit girls to advertise themselves,” Mr Clements explained, “proving that they’re the most suitable one for the men to mate with. All sport is like that really, that’s why motorsport has grid girls and everything, and why you’re hardly wearing anything. The winner gets the prize of being top mate,” he finished with a smirk.

Before she could think of a retort the teachers were running their hands all over her body! Up her thighs, her asscheeks, over her tits covered only by the thin lycra, and finally over her embarrassingly prominent labia, while she squirmed between them.

The hands were everywhere. Everywhere they weren’t supposed to be! All her most private places were being molested. Each man gripped one of her upper arms with one hand and felt her up with the other.

It went on for a minute or two, until it was like she had no privacy left. And even worse, the stroking over her breasts had made her nipples stick out, which seemed to encourage her molesters all the more.

The men pulled the leotard’s wide neck off each shoulder. Then they tugged down and in two awful seconds the leotard peeled off her body and Nikki was naked. She couldn’t believe it had been so fast and easy to completely strip her against her will.

“It’s rape!” she spluttered, standing there in the nude, “you mustn’t!”

“It’s not rape it’s just mating,” Mr Clements was feasting his eyes on her delicious young body. “Like animals. You don’t have a husband do you? Or should we say - a mate? And it won’t hurt will it, at the end of the day?”

Her fine, freckled flesh drew their hands like a magnet and they resumed stroking all over her, but now the fingertips were actually on her skin. She wriggled but they held her fast.

“You’ll be caught!” she argued desperately, “you’re not allowed to rape girls! You’ll go to prison for ever!”

“You’ll get into it Nikki,” said Mr Fallows, easing a finger down through her light pubes then between her tightly clenched thighs, over her clit, “it’s just the getting started that’s the bit you’re nervous about. But it’s natural. You’ll get into it. That’s why you’ve got a clitoris with all these nerve-endings and your vulva and G-spot.”

“I won’t!” Nikki wriggled in vain as the invading finger rubbed to and fro along her slit, “I’m supposed to choose! And I don’t!”

“But it’s natural Nikki,” Matt Clements continued the line the men had agreed. “Why do you think females have evolved to be smaller? You just have to accept that it’s natural that males can choose to mate with you.”

He was flicking and tugging at her left nipple, making it even bigger and more twangy and sensitive. He switched to her right nipple, while Mr Fallows rubbed between her legs. She squirmed desperately, afraid she was feeling her labia starting to swell with the unwanted stimulation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.