My Stepfather Needs Some Loving - Cover

My Stepfather Needs Some Loving

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindy has a new stepfather and it looks like the honeymoon is over. She decides to interfere and make certain he feels wanted at home and never has to look for outside loving to make him happy.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My mom whom I love dearly finally caught me giving her new husband Alfie a blowjob when she came home unexpectedly from work with a migraine headache. One look of me down on my knees with my supposed innocent mouth filled with cock and poor Alfie ready to blow his cookies was all it took to cure her headache.

I was totally mortified and begged her forgiveness for being such a naughty girl.

Alfie was speechless waiting for mom's lid to blow because she never hesitated to let either of us have it loud and clear if we so much as dropped a spoon on her floor. Instead, she just sat there at the kitchen table looking at us with those accusing eyes and in all honesty it really freaked me out more than if she had given me a tongue-lashing I would not forget for a long time. My stepfather's head was hung down low not showing his eyes and I knew he was not sorry for shooting his load in my face but was real regretful at having been caught.

Mom handed me a couple of tissues from her purse and I realized suddenly that Alfie's spunk was dripping down from my chin like a tag of guilt. I was so embarrassed that I was speechless and could only sob out my pathetic regrets. Eventually, she took off her shoes because she was on her feet all day and Alfie sprung over to rub them just like he always did. I half expected her to kick him as hard as she could but she just gave her feet up to him and we both knew she was accepting of the new relationship. That certainly made me feel a whole lot better because I was not the type of person that took pleasure in hiding stuff and being sneaky about my love-life.

I found out that I wasn't off the hook entirely because mom told me to go into the bedroom and lay face down on her bed. I knew that usually preceded a good ass licking and I figured it would be to teach me a lesson about messing with her bed partner. I followed orders of course because at heart I am basically an obedient girl even if I am a bit hot-blooded when it comes to cock.

My face was hidden in the embroidered pillow when I heard them both come in the door. I realized they were both going to administer my correction together. Mom yanked down my Hello Kitty panties and I was strangely embarrassed knowing Alfie was looking at my naked ass because he had only slipped it to me standing up with my clothing mostly in place.

"All right, husband, you seem to have an attraction to my daughter so you can do the honors."

I heard Alfie take off his belt with infinite slowness. I started to leak out onto my mom's sheet and I was frightened she would discover my naughtiness. I heard my mom snicker when I tightened up my cheeks in anticipation of the first blow.

"She has been a bad girl, Alfie dear, so give it to her good and hard."

That bastard Alfie spanked me so hard that I was almost breathless in shock and I am sure my ass was as red as a beet.

I was crying and it wasn't an act.

Mom whispered in Alfie's ear and he straddled my helpless hips and rubbed his greedy cock up and down my crack like it was his private territory. I have to admit it wasn't entirely distasteful but the fact my mom was watching made me feel so guilty that I wanted to scream out my reluctance.

A few minutes later, I was watching mom and her new husband humping like teenagers right next to me and admittedly it was a huge turn-on. I was jealous and aroused at the same time. It was at that point that I decided I definitely needed a boyfriend of my own to fill my needs whenever I desired.

After that episode, I didn't have to sit in my lonely room listening to them doing it in the next room. I had permission to watch them humping like rabbits and they both took turns spanking me just to arouse their desire for sex. I was beginning to look forward to the spanking sessions because it seemed to satisfy some urgent need deep inside my feminine core. I wasn't allowed to give Alfie any more blow jobs and he was not allowed to put his cock inside my brown eye any more just on top with my mom watching to make sure he didn't penetrate me. It was a compromise but I could see the sense in it because it mollified my mom's pride and ego.

The community college was really a nice place and the students were all a bit older and quite friendly. Most of them had full time jobs or part time jobs whilst I was totally unemployed and able to devote my time to my studies. They had a basketball team as their only concession to the sporting world but no cheerleading team to encourage them to win the games. I think we were like last the league and the other students were going to the games just to ridicule their pathetic performance. It was almost like they were proud of their last place position and did everything possible to stay in last place. As a cheerleader, I found that awfully strange and I talked to the coach about their attitude.

His name was Jerry and he was a former student at the college and was only a few years older than me. I found out he had married one of the other students and she had run away with the man that collected their garbage after he had left for work. The joke around the campus was that he came in second place to the garbage man. Actually, he was a muscular "jock" with red curly hair that made my heart go pitter pat when he was within touching distance. I told him I was a former cheerleader and he asked me to show him my routine right there in the gym even though we were totally alone. I took off my running pants and showed him my tights and my long slender legs so he could get a better idea of the cheerleading steps. At the finish of the routine, I went into the classic bent over position with my chin almost on the floor and my ass in his face and was pleasantly surprised to find his greedy paws all over my backside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.