My Stepfather Needs Some Loving - Cover

My Stepfather Needs Some Loving

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy has a new stepfather and it looks like the honeymoon is over. She decides to interfere and make certain he feels wanted at home and never has to look for outside loving to make him happy.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The high school that I attend is famous for their cheerleading team and their spirit squad. It is unfortunate that our basketball team has had a losing record for the past several years but everyone knows it is because the money up here in the foothills has dried up just like the economy across the entire State. I can't tell you the name of the school because it would cause a lot of unhappy faces knowing that everything I say is true and that they could probably be identified from my recording of the facts. I sure do not want to get anyone in trouble especially our female coach who has been like nicer to me than my own mom and who makes me feel real good when I am a bit depressed about some jerk of a boy.

This story isn't really about me and the fact that I am a real "Hot number" but it is about my new stepfather Alfie who wakes me up almost every night ever since the honeymoon by banging my poor mom's backside into her mattress with the energy of a teenaged boy. I listen to her moans and it makes me so horny that I am forced to masturbate with my pillow between my legs even though I am officially "legal" at eighteen.

I was sick in my junior year and had to redo all the schoolwork making me the oldest girl in the senior class and the only cheerleader with the legal permission to drink on the team. Not that I am all that enthusiastic about drinking. In fact, I hardly ever take more than one drink at a time but I am real popular with all the guys on the team because they come to me to get them beer in the supermarket with my authentic driver's license and a wink-wink from the clerk who was the recipient of a memorable blow-job in the alley behind the store right next to the loading dock.

I like doing it like that in a place where we can get caught at any moment because it make my pulse race to think how degrading it would be to be have some innocent bystander see me on my knees with a guy's cock buried in between my teenaged lips.

I am going to tell you that my name is Cindy but it really isn't but I don't think that really matters anyway. What really matters is the reasons why my stepfather Alfie started ass-fucking me every time my mom went out of the house to go to the store or to her craft club down at the church. I know that my mom didn't suspect a thing and just seemed glad that Alfie wasn't giving it to her when all she wanted to do was sleep or relax with a good book. Not that she was frigid or anything like that but she was getting along in years and his constant pestering for goodies must have been a burden for her after the freshness of the honeymoon wore off.

It was kind of the opposite with me. I liked having my stepfather Alfie as a steady cock ready to fill me in any opening and kiss me like he wanted to turn me inside out and get right inside me with his tongue. It was sure a lot different than the fumbling boys at school who didn't know the difference between a clitoris and a vagina.

Now that I was in my final few months at school, I was letting some of the younger male teachers use my backside for their carnal pleasures and even let my female coach under my panties with her well-practiced tongue that was able to find the needy corners of my pussy. I was very discreet about all that and I think the only reason some of the teachers were attracted to me was more the fact that I was of legal age and was certainly fully consenting to whatever they had in mind. There were a lot of other girls that were even hotter than me but the teachers were smart enough not to touch them because of the liability of fooling around with an underage girl.

I was smart enough to carry condoms around with me in my cheerleader uniform hideaway pocket for emergency fucks that sometimes happened when you least expected them.

Somehow, I had forgotten them hidden in there and was surprised when Alfie showed me a pair that he had taken out of the pocket before he put my uniforms in with the colored wash without the bleach. He didn't say much except to tell me to be more careful with where I put my "secret stuff" so my mom wouldn't find out I was giving out "freebies" to anyone who asked. I had to laugh because he was so serious but I understood why he was concerned and I promised to be a good girl in the future. I liked the fact that he was doing the wash to help out my mom because I knew he was sniffing my cheerleader uniforms and my panties before he put them into the washing machine. It made me proud to think that my dirty underwear was making my stepfather hard as a rock and I had this unexpected urge to do something for him to ease the fact my mom was cutting back on his bedroom fun-time.

Since he didn't seem in a hurry to leave my bedroom and we both knew my mom was down at the church hall for at least the next three hours, I tentatively lifted my skirt to show him my pink panties and asked innocently,

"Do you think we should put these in with the rest of the load? I don't mind walking around without any on until I get my pajamas."

His face got a little red and I knew that he was enjoying my promiscuous attitude. I had never talked to him like that before and I don't know what came over me but all I could think about was my mom moaning each time he put his meat to her in the middle of the night right on the other side of the thin separating wall between our bedrooms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.