In 30 Days
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

I really did not know what to expect. In some ways I thought I might have hidden aspects of my life from Michelle, but then again, she or Giselle never asked me anything that I lied about.

From the reaction I got from Michelle, or I should say, the lack of one, I was even more confused about what I may have done. Maybe I really did nothing wrong. I just did not know. I had never been married before. The only thing I could judge by is how I would react. I was probably not a good measure though, these thing I had just put aside and not thought about them.

“Do you have anything more to say my husband? Are you some serial killer, murder and rape person, hold slaves, keep a mistress or intend to cast me aside.”

“I hadn’t thought of any of that. My but you have an imagination. I just never thought anything about it until Marcel gave your Mom those picture; then it all started coming back to me like a bad dream. Up until then the life I had been leading with you was the only thing I thought about.”

“So, I should do or say what? What do you expect from me?”

“I have no idea, I am so confused. I might be making more of this than I should only because I never told you or even thought about it before. When it looked like Marcel was getting me back involved with the Legion, I panicked I guess. That was a part of my life I thought was over. I did not know how you would feel about it?”

“I guess I am confused also. This means nothing to me. Your past, what you did before you and I met or anything. I care that you and I stay happy, have a good life and raise healthy, happy babies. The move is scary because I have always lived in Rouen but I go where you go, so it is not so difficult as you may feel. That talk you say we will have as a family is good. Mom and Kimber should know what we may do but I do not see where this is so much the problem you think it may be,”

I held out my arms and held Michelle tightly.

“Now you need to give Mama and Kimber one of those too. You had us all worried what you were going to say.”

They were worried, they were worried, I was in a panic.

We had a meeting, foregoing any more one-on-ones. I again fell back to Marcel’s approach. I told them we were asked to move to Paris. I paused to let that sink in. Kimber’s face fell about to her knees. Then I said” “Did I also mention we were all getting a promotion, you at least, more salary and private offices at corporate.”

Two of the three perked up a bit. Kimber’s face went a little lower. “I guess Corporate likes the way things are going. Marcel says he has a very nice estate for us, all of us, just outside of Paris. He said, and I will paraphrase him: If we do move, Marcel says our new house there has plenty of room for all of us, including Kimber if she wants to go. He also said you and Giselle have new offices and a promotion for taking on more work.

“I asked Michelle if she would mind but I think her question centered on how much more the salary was. Pretty soon she is going to run for some over-paid government job and want to leave me. I may have created a monster. Kimber, I’m not sure what exactly you will be doing, or why you seem to want to join our band of misfits, but Marcel has included you in this too, if you want to go with us?”

Like a kid who was just offered a bag of candy she jumped up, screaming, “If I want to go, if I want to go, I would just die if you left me here. Yes, yes, a thousand times yes I want to go. Oh Chel, this is the best day of my life!”

The looks that passed between Michelle and Kimber made one think there was more both had to tell me.

I thought Kimber’s Mom might object or make a plea for her to stay. I think I told you she was really a beautiful girl, modeling could be in her future and at 16 she was filling out in all the right places. For the life of me, why Michelle wanted that competition around me I never knew. As Michelle had said, Kimber’s idea to be attractive was not exactly as a ‘Prim and Proper’ lady. About the only thing she had not done while we were in Rouen was climb into bed with us. I digress.

True to his word the move to Paris went like a precise military operation. Actually not, it went off well, without the proverbial ‘FUBAR’. I was impressed. Marcel had a car and driver to take us to our new home. Paris was not that distant from Rouen and the estate we were to live on was actually North East of Paris so it was even closer.

We were going down country roads, really country dirt roads before we stopped. Our driver seemed to be lost. The girls were making sounds like they had never seen horses or country like this before. I volunteered that maybe that Chateau up the hill on the left can tell us where this new place is, I have the address right here.” I handed the driver a piece of paper with the information typed on it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.