The Incubus' Bride - Cover

The Incubus' Bride

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Aldrich Tasse is an Incubi...who feeds on sex.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Slow   Caution   School   Nudism  

I can see her, but she cannot see me. She is wearing those sexy and tight and revealing leggings of hers, and a nice, charming, and eye-dazzling bra that fits and shape her breasts SO finely and superbly. Yeah. I want to lie down to bed with her right this moment. I want to take her right straight into my arms and wield and embrace and canoodle her. I want to experiment everything sexual and lust-appetizing with her. I want sex so, so bad...

As I crawl down the walls that I had scaled up not a while past so that I can step and stand upright on the floor, she breathes in and out heavily and recklessly fast. She is afraid. I can smell it ... I can sense it. She now knows that I am not human and for that she is terrified that I might kill her. No, of course! I am not definitely going to do that. I am not going to kill her. I love her.the last time I slept with her, it was so mind-shattering and mind-wrecking at the same time. As long as the sex and lust between us stays fierce and ferally wild, things are meant to last longer than usual for the both of us. I wont kill her because of this immense and mammoth lust that I have and do feel deep inside for her.

Aldrich. Are you still crawling on those walls? She asks in a nervous and quivering voice. I touch and embrace her into my arms from behind and she shudders and quivers the moment I do so. I kiss her hair steadily and affectionately, caressing her shoulders and arms with my stabled, touchy-feely hands, and then go on to feel and pat her breasts ahead. She likes it ... I can tell it in the way that she inhales deeply in excitement and pleasurable relief.

I might have been crawling on those walls, dear. But that shouldnt warrant you that I would do it to hurt and unsettle you.

So it is true then. That you are an Incubi, and you are not human, Aldrich.

Yes, baby. I was born an Incubi, and I will one for the rest of my remaining days up till I shall eventually fall down into my grave.

I hear that Incubus dont die. They vanish and disappear straight into hell when they breathe their last. There is no heaven for you it is presumed.

I cant tell why. But I am suddenly and abruptly angry and mad with her. I hold her painfully tight, clinching her towards myself to be exact, and my eyes lighten and blaze up a livid and fuming red. The room is dark, inevitably dark indeed, but at this moment, everything is lightened and illuminated up. Evette is terrified and terrorized to shit-hell itself. She trembles and quivers in my arms, her nicely light blond hair spreading and unfurling out in fright and horror. She must be possibly thinking: Is he going to kill me? Is he?

Dont ever say anything like that again, do you hear me, Evette? I snap to her in a threatening and menacing voice. Not that I mean and purport to do this. It is my other side of naturedangerous and human-ticklish instincts, stepping in and intervening to my defense and safeguard. I hate the word hell. I believe that there is no hell. But that does not mean that there can never be hellfire and brimstone and the filthy curse cursed den of the devils itself.

Why didnt you tell me before? About your true self?

I havent told anyonehuman. I just barely met you a couple months ago, Evette, and I have not gotten to know you that long enough in order for me to be able to trust and pin my faith and reliance on you.

It doesnt matter. I already know now. And your secret is evermore going to stay safe and sound with me. I give you my word.

What if you dont keep your word to me and you instead turn your back against me?

You kill me then. By making excessive love to me up till I shall not be able to keep breathing anymore.

She freezes solidly and staunchly as I graze and move my lips right against hers. Her hands quickly move and fasten onto the back of my neck, and she pushes and thrusts me straight towards herself. Arghhhhhhhhh! Are those her lovely and huge breasts that I have just happened to hit and crash on? I can feel them wag and throb like the thrashing of her heart deep inside her chest as I stir and make a steadied move right bordering next to her sweat trickling and oozing self. She is Evette. The girl of my carnal fantasies; the girl of my bodily food and nourishment.

We continue on kissing and hugging each other all the more cruelly and aggressively. Yes. I am very hungry at this particular moment in time. I am so hungry I could collapse and topple down. But the more I kiss Evette, the more I stroke and caress her softly and pliable-like body, the more I thrust and shove myself right against her goddess down there, the more I feel relieved and ridden of this physical and spiritual hunger that is devouring and eating me up deep inside. We both toddle and walk over to my bed, where we plummet and fall down, and having looked right straight into her eyes with my red-burning eyes so that she heaves and sighs out deeply, I make the light shining and flickering in my eyes to go and evascence out so there is sheer darkness and blackness all over. Then I go on to feel and touch her right booby with my hand while kissing and nibbling at her other breast with my mouth and teeth. She quickly gasps and moans out, taken high up in joy and satisfaction. Yes. We are going to make love until there is no more strength and energy left up in us and even my hunger itself that I can feel deep inside gone and vanished.

Aldrich! She whispers and bleats out, Oh, Aldrich, my love.

I dont stop at what I am accomplishing. It is all dark and lightless.but enjoyable and pleasurable too to the very core and dimension. I think I am seeing stars encircle and twinkle straight at us. I think that we are in heaven somewhere and the angels are singing sweetly and tunefully to us. I can hear their sweetly melodious music, and so can Evette too.

I kiss her gently and smoothly on her soft red lips as she looks into my eyes quietly and wordlessly. She is lovely, with that long light blond hair of hers and full cheeks that are so chocolate soft and comfy to touch and stroke. I love absolutely everything about her. Evette Williams. She leans herself against my chest steadily and calmly and heaves out a deep sigh as she does so. The sex we had a couple minutes ago was mind blowing and shattering. The perfect food I ever needed for the night. Right now, I am all satisfied and filled up and not lacking of anything at all. Absolutely and veritably nothing at all!

Two minutes later. I stand in my small bathroom before the mirror, every inch naked and undressed and about to get myself into the bathtub filled up with warm and enjoyable water. This is my life as an Incubi. I am Aldrich Tasse; I am French American by origin and race, and I along with every of my family member feed on nothing but sex, three times a daybreakfast, lunch, and supper. We do eat ordinary and commonplace food, but it does us no nourishment and body-furnishing and muscle-strengthening. If we dont have sex regularly, we are as good as starved and we might drop down dead later on for that. Seriously speaking!

The Tasses first moved here to Las Vegas, Nevada, two hundred years ago. We have grown on to become one of the most powerful and wealthiest family in this state and in our country itself, worth notably billions of dollars. My fathers name is Daryl, and I have a twin brother, Jules, who is sixty-three seconds younger than I myself am. He is strong-built, with cropped pitch-black hair, and penetrating and searching crystal blue eyes that seem a bit eerie and frightening and spine-chilling to some extent. Jules and I are the only sons of Daryl. We are like best mates.

Honey, your brother is here, wash up quickly, will you? Evette shouts and screams to me from my bedroom.

I immediately and quickly shout back to her, Tell him I will be done in a little bit while. I will see him in the dressing room.

As I pass Evette by my bed, she is fully naked, relaxed and lying down lazily and effortlessly as she reads some Women magazine that has the picture of Julia Roberts on the cover. Wow! Julia looks amazing and spellbinding on it. Nice brown hair, shaggy and tousled up a little bit, clean and spotless white teeth, and fresh and natural-looking light skin. She is an angel.amazing, fantastic, and super brilliant. I love watching the actress performing on TV and in movies. For a flash while, I picture up a naked and clothe-less Evette being her, winking and signaling me with her hand to come over and lie down on my bed right next to her. And you think that I am man enough to not turn down a glorious and wonderful opportunity as this? I bet not so.

Jules. He is eye-catching and eye-bewitching in a very dark suit that matches well and harmoniously perfect with his intensely darksome pitch-black hair. Tonight, his darkly hair is ruffled and messed up neatly. He is also putting on a white shirt that is barely noticeable and seeable underneath the jacket that he is having on. His shoes.they sparkle and flare up, like they are made of some darkish gold or something valuable of the sort. Magnificent-o! This is my very much handsome brother, not so? Lets see if I can beat and kill his look!

You always enjoy doing things late, dont you? Jules asks me madly and furiously. Wait a second. How long has he been here at my house? Three seconds.minutes.hours.what exactly?

What do you mean by that? I ask him while throwing off my towel so that I remain wholly and absolutely naked. He sizes and surveys up my big damn fine ass. Screw him! Mine bums are a bunch small bigger than his are, and I am wondering if he is really jealous of that or not. I put on a clean pair of blue underwear.mens undies just to be specific.

Do you have the slight idea of how long it is that I have been here waiting for you, man? Almost two hours, and you showed no any signs of aliveness, let alone did you bother to kick your fine damn ass up, I almost laugh and chuckle out as Jules complains bitterly and soberly. Damn him for it!

I laugh and snigger out here and then. Dude. I was ... nailing up Evette in my bed.

He looks puzzled and astound. Evette.she is here?

Thats right, Jules.

I am comfortable having blue undies under the guise of black slacks. Yes. This is going to rock. I can imagine the ladies swooning and almost being knocked unconscious at seeing a drop-dead Jules and me. Ha-ha-ha! Lady-killers.that is what my funky twin brother and I myself definitely are. Can you imagine how killer dressed and attractive we have to be each day just so we can have women giving us solid and good sex three times in a day. It is no easy thing, no painless either, but we always and without fail do it. In fact, I play the game better than Jules himself does. All my girls are more attractive than his are. You can bet on this for sure!

Wow! You are so lucky to be fucking that goddamn gorgeous blondie. Tell me, bro. How did you lure her into your bed? You paid her for the sex, right?

No, I reply firmly as I smirk half-way. I just talked her into it, and she agreed in no time. It turns out she has been lusting after me as well. A lot damn way more than I myself was itching and hankering up. I wasnt expecting it; I was so shocked by it too. You knowthe typical.

Hmmmmnnnnn.I wonder if I can have the same luck with women as you yourself seems to be wielding and enjoying.

I am at long last dressed up to completion. A red shirt underneath a nice flawless black jacket, a red tie that is as newly and fresh modern as a fashionable pin, shoes that sparkle and shine up just like Jules, and darkly slacks that shape and pattern my feet and legs flawlessly well and nice. I look like I am going to present some Oscars Red Carpet Live Show with the celebrated company of Kelly Osborne and Guiliana Rancic, but then this is not it. I am not going to some Red Carpet show exclusive for Hollywood starlets. I am going to a lavish and for-the-predominantly-rich partying up.

Im a bit tad jealous of you, fine-most looking brother, Jules confesses up to me neatly and accordingly. I am wondering. Could he be jealous really? Or is he just inventing and making this up? I look and study our reflections in the huge, tall mirror. We are both fine looking and attractive tonight. I dont think that anyone of us is more dishy and sexy than the other one might be. No! Thats quite absurd and dumb and unrealistic to think as realism.

Having winked at him kindly and benevolently, I proceed on to say my, Goodbye, to Evette who is still relaxed and calmed down on our bed, leering and scanning through her Women magazine and that Pretty Woman Face of Julia Roberts greets and hypnotizes me once again. Oh darn! What could this be meaning exactly? Am I infatuated with her? Thats what it seems like

Evette glances and runs an eye at me seriously and sober-faced. You look angelic, she opens up to me finally and eventually.

I smile back at her kindly and affectionately. Well, thanks for the acknowledgment. I really do appreciate it.

Really?

As in what?

I dont know. I am just saying because there is this particular blank and morbid expression on you. I am just hoping that you really mean what you do say, Aldrich.

I go on to kiss her on the check, kindly and amiably. She bends her face opposite my direction as I draw near her so that she has her cheek and skin faces me right straight. Good thing on my part. Planting a sweetly and honeyed-like kiss on her cheek proves to be as much less trouble and shooting pain as it is for her on the other hand. After I am done with the kissing, I leave her lying still and effortlessly down that goddamn giant bed of mine as she reads and peruses her Women magazine much to her own feminine enjoyment and delight. As I was kissing her, I had sure drawn close enough to her to make out the following article that she had been pondering and cogitating to herself quietly still: WHY HE WANTS SEX FROM YOU SO BAD LIKE A FREAK OF A GENTLEMAN THAT HE REALLY IS.

I wonder. Why do women always want to know everything about us men and our behavior and thinking and our whatever? Why exactly? We on the handwe dont hassle or bother or agonize to get into their pantssorry, minds that much. We are comfortable with who we are, what we do, and what our other creatures and love mates are as well. But for the ladies, it is all a very different story, trust me!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.