Little Chain Gang Bangs
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A lawyer and a journalist investigate a camp for the sons of Belize immigrants awaiting citizenship. They discover it is a front for a nefarious brainwashing scheme to advance a despicable agenda of rape.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Now that I was semi-hydrated, rested, and reasonably fed, I managed my panic reaction, mostly for the sake of Mindy in her devastated state. While she had probably stopped bleeding from last night’s rape, her soul was drowning in rape blood. I had a hunch about Huso’s whisper. I distracted Pou further. “Let me accept three of you.”

Pou scratched his head through kinked hair. “I don’t know. Was the white killer raping this bitch to pay and thank her, for eating last night? We got to do this right.”

Huso told Mindy, “Yeah, we’re sorry we interrupted your rape, but we had to give him justice.” Huso’s perspective on table manners stunned silence into her, until she was completely aghast.

Evondro chimed in. “We don’t want to cause trouble for our parents to become Americans.”

That was a revelation for me. In a sentence, he’d explained why the boys were so adamant to behave ‘appropriately to American customs.’

I wondered. Was that the reason the Starry Cross had brainwashed their sons? The odds were already stacked against their parents’ applications for citizenship. Why go to so much trouble? The camp had been in operation for a couple years but only for Belize boys of ages 14-16. That’s a big effort for so few boys. It didn’t make sense. Like most progressives, I wanted to believe the stereotype of ‘dumb as fuck’ rednecks, but no one organizing such an effort could be that dumb.

The boys always dismissed Mindy and I from serious consideration as human beings, let alone equals. We were stupid white bitches, but my hope sprang eternal. I tried again. “Mindy is a reporter. I am a lawyer. You’ll make more points with me than with her, regarding your parents immigration.” Once again, I was reinforcing their conditioning, but two of them on Mindy would have destroyed her. I prayed my insight into Huso’s whisper was accurate.

Pou looked to her, then me. He told Huso, “You pay the lawyer bitch. I’ll pay this one.”

“I-I want you, Pou.” I forced myself to say it.

“Nah. I disagree with Huso. I don’t think licking a bitch is enough, for all the food we ate.” He pushed past Huso and grabbed Mindy’s arm.

Mindy struggled to free herself. “NO! I hate you! I don’t want this!”

“Stupid, Bitch, I was going to give it to you on the seat, like the killer. You want me to slam you on the ground?” He jolted her with her arm.

“PLEASE, no! I BEG you!” Mindy realized, just in time, that she needed to wake up to reality and be accept her fate. “The SEAT. PLEASE, the seat!”

Pou walked her to the truck and opened the door. He bent her over the driver seat, like Paul had, last night.

“Let me get wet, first, Pou!” She begged.

My attention was ripped away by three black teens who treated me like a wishbone. “I get her cunt.” Evondro called, tugging on my arm.

Jorben grabbed half of my hair. “You lie down, Evo. So I can fuck her ass.”

Huso walked up. “Grab her tits if you’re gonna do that. Gimme her hair, Jorben.” He held out his hand. “Can’t get a good suck if I can’t control her head.”

“Sure.” They were very agreeable, but they tugged me in three, opposing directions.

“Just a little longer.” Mindy was frigging herself, desperate to prevent her vagina’s wounds from re-opening.

“You are stalling, White Bitch.”

“Count to twenty, slow - real seconds. Please, Pou!” Those were the last intelligible words I heard from Mindy.

Evondro dropped to the ground between my legs, forcing them apart without letting go of my arm. He lay flat on his back, releasing his hard prick from his shorts. I nearly fell as I bent over to accomodate him, but Huso grabbed my hair from Jorben and caught me painfully.

“OW!!” I yelped.

Jorben’s hands reached around my waist and clutched my fat tits. His fingers sank into their flesh as they dangled through my tattered clothes. I yelped again. His nails were long and filthy. I just knew they would make infected cuts. His dick prodded my ass cheeks.

“I go first.” With a tight grip in my hair, Huso pulled my face to his jutting cock. I resisted, dreading the taste.

“No. Me!” Jorben pulled on my tits, to bring my ass back to his prick.

“I can’t fuck her, if she isn’t on her knees.” Evondro complained. He grabbed my hips and fought them for control.

“You’re hurting me!” I blurted.

“Twenty!” Pou declared beside the truck. He thrust his dick into Mindy.

“NOOOOwwww!”

Huso gave ground to the other two boys by stepping forward and aiming his prick at my face. My mouth grimaced. Of all the boys, I feared him least, but his hand gripping my hair hurt worse than the fingernails digging into my tits.

“Push your spit into my ass!” I begged Jorben. “It’ll hurt YOU if you don’t.” I emphasized his safety. Thankfully, the boy released my nipple tipped tubs of fat, to spit into his hand. This let Evondro pull me down to my knees. His prick divided my vulva and sank into my moist cunt. I refused to admit their need was a turn on. I told myself I was lucky to juice up before being raped. At the same time, my begging allowed Huso to stuff his meat into my gob.

Mindy cried aloud, likely from pain, but she must have gotten some lubrication before Pou pounded cock into her, or she would have been screaming.

Huso’s humped his hips, sending his long, slim dick into my suck hole. I licked and curled my lips around it, to make him cum as fast as possible. His prick tasted like swamp muck. I managed to keep from choking by soaking it with saliva. Thank the stars, he didn’t thrust too deeply starting out!

I felt wet fingers invade my bung. Spit is a lousy lubricant, but it was the best these boys could or would do. I steeled myself for a somewhat dry butt fucking, by focusing on the one prick that didn’t make me suffer. Evondro pulled and pushed on my hips, using them to fuck his hardon.

Jorben, “HEY!, you’re making her ass a moving target!”

“Why don’t you wait!” Evondro told him. “This white bitch’s cunt feels great!”

“No, no. I ate the least. I should have gone first.” The boy surprised me with another double finger of spit against my bouncing asshole.

“I’ll slow down.” Evondro offered. “Huso?”

“Mmmmm.” The boy in my mouth didn’t give a damn about anything but my sucking lips and darting tongue.

A slick prod parted my asscheeks but Evondro controlled my hips to force them upon his upthrust prick. Jorben had soaked his prick with spit. Thank the stars! I was so grateful, I resisted Evondro’s controlling hands, to let Jorben’s dick head find purchase against my ass. I clamped down on my sphincter.

“Hey!” Jorben called. “I slicked my dong. Don’t resist or I’ll wallop your butt!

“Keep pushing!” I wanted to tell him, but I couldn’t with Huso plugging my face.

“White Bitch, I’ll bite your tits if you don’t get back to humping!” Evondro threatened.

Before I knew it, a hand cracked sharply against my ass, and Evondro bit into my left nipple! I screamed against the gag plunging into my mouth, allowing Huso to spear deep into my throat. I convulsed and nearly threw up from a gag reflex.

My sphincter relaxed from the sharp pains evoked into my flesh. Jorben’s cock slid into my ass, surprising him. He stumbled forward, sending his weight down and forward. My crotch fell upon Evondro’s erection, and my head pushed harder upon Huso’s skewering prick. The tip of it crammed down my neck!

Mindy cried out from fifteen feet away. “Oww- OW- OWW!!”

I thrashed like a wounded boar.

“GODS! Bitch is crazy for us!” Evondro laughed.

“Yea gods!” Jorben agreed. “Bitch’s ass is crazy tight!

“She going to need a need a new pair of lungs!” Huso bragged, but he pulled out and waited for me to catch my breath. His friends didn’t notice. They fought to get their dicks deeper into me. I suffered additional swats and tit bites, stemming from their desires. I gasped and groaned against Huso’s cock. I licked the hole in the tip, out of gratitude for one full breath.

“That tickles!” He resumed fucking my mouth.

Three dicks ravaged my insides. Three boys competed to get more strokes out of me than their friends. I was tugged, bit, slapped, spanked, hair torn, and insulted. If I hadn’t recently rested or ate, I would have collapsed from their abuse. They grinned and laughed, as if they were enjoying the contest. I was just their toy!

My bung dried quickly and Jorben’s dick started scraping my insides. I whined and moaned.

Evondro had taken to humping up into my wet snatch, but the pleasure of it couldn’t compensate for the pains invoked into my body. Huso’s dick humped the fastest, and I was crying from how he tugged on my hair to keep me with his pace.

After dozens of prick plunges, they found a rhythm that worked best for all of them. It turned me into an elliptical machine for their cocks! My body gyrated: sucking, fucking and ass reaming, in that order.

The harsh, dry flesh grating my ass was the worst of my ordeal, probably worse than Mindy’s suffering. However, she was the greater victim, of a ravaged psyche. I had tried to help her, but Pou called the shots for what he thought was proper, rape decorum.

When my cunt sank down on Evondro’s dick, I could almost stand being raped. I was wet and sensitive to the pleasures sex can provide. That mote of happiness was driven away by the pain of being cornholed nearly dry, to then be gaged by Huso.

He was moaning louder now. “Mmmmm, fucking mouth...”

“Bitch keeps getting wetter and wetter!” Evondro cheered.

“Damn, I can’t see how she likes this so much. Her ass has gone dry, but I ain’t stopping!” Jorben pledged with a wince.

I tried to deny his assertion. I hated the pain his prick dredged into my colon! Huso’s dick prevented me from correcting the boy roughing my ass.

Minutes into my semi-rape (I had invited three, but I didn’t want any of them), I was crying from the pain in my ass. I could hardly suck Huso properly while his dick slid in and out of my mouth. I was bawling from the peter scorching my shithole! My strange gurgling did something to Huso. His prick thrust deep suddenly, and it sprayed my gullet with hot cum.

“AAAHHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!!” Huso orgasmed. He let go of my hair but remained down my throat until I had choked down every drop of his cum. My head and neck were released from their torment of being a shock absorber. My pelvis continued to be beaten front and back. Again, I tried focus on the dick rubbing goodness into my pussy as I caught my breath and swallowed the last of Huso’s cum.

He wandered off to watch Pou plough Mindy.

My tears didn’t stop. Jorben was groaning, not happily, as he rogered my raw anus. I groveled, “It HURTS! OOOWWW!!”

“Gonna...” Evondro’s dick exploded inside me. I love the feeling of hot cum erupting against my cervix, but the sensation collapsed under Jorben’s ass rasping. Sperm dripped down Evondro’s stilled dick. He relinquished control of my hips to his friend. Thrusts from behind made my cunt lap at the tip of the dick half stuck in it, as if it wanted to pump as much cum as possible. More of Evondro’s spunk streamed down his flexing spear. “Good Bitch.” He sighed beneath me, enjoying the motion Jorben sent through my body.

“Now I can fuck you proper.” Jorben pulled me higher, allowing his prick to grind deeper into my rear chute. Evondro’s dick plopped out and flopped against his lower belly. Jorben actually sped up, despite his own pain. “Gotta make you cum!” He declared.

Through my sobs and outcries, I managed to squeak. “Your doing it, AAA, Jorben. You’re making me cum!” I lied. Scientists once observed that most people cannot tell the difference between a woman suffering and a woman orgasming, not by the sound at least. I simply added to his narrative, that I was enjoying my anal rape. “Gods, it feels incredible! I-I, OOOWWW, AAAAGGGHHH!!!” I cried out honestly.

Jorben’s steady thrust faltered. His hips raked my insides a few times more before he jammed his cock up my ass as far as it could go. His cum shot into my bowels like a cannon. My intense focus on achieving this life-saving moment, did something strange to me. I came.

Not from pleasure, and gods no, from pain, but my dire anticipation of the end of suffering flipped the bit in my sexual unconscious. My body bucked at the sensation of hot cum filling my rear. His battering had ended and my confused brain was grateful. “OOOOHHHHH, UUUNNNNGGGHHH!!!!” My backside heaved against Jorben’s pelvis, sending his sperm spewing probe deeper. “AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!” I hollered.

“Damn, that was a good one, White Bitch.” My final assailant pulled out his dick. The last of his cum soothed it’s exit path out of my worn flesh. I fell to the ground, whimpering. I hated myself for cumming.

“This Bitch is broken.” Pou announced. He’d resisted his orgasm, waiting for Mindy to cum, until he declared her defective and finally hosed her damaged vagina with gobs of spunk. Her sobs reached my ears, and I would have gone to her, if my ass hadn’t felt as painful as Pou’s ego-saving claim.

The day was warming. I managed to go to my friend while the boys discussed what they should do. They had a truck full of food and water and two white bitches to pay for consuming it. None of them were so foolish as to think this was the end of their journey. The Starry Cross would hunt them upon figuring out their supplies had been hijacked. Where could they go?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.