Little Chain Gang Bangs - Cover

Little Chain Gang Bangs

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A lawyer and a journalist investigate a camp for the sons of Belize immigrants awaiting citizenship. They discover it is a front for a nefarious brainwashing scheme to advance a despicable agenda of rape.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Before noon, I was sweating like a pig. I felt faint. How many miles had we marched? Every now and then, the boys would splash around in the swamp, to cool themselves. Wet clothes helped them to sweat less. I couldn’t stand the idea of soaking my clothes in stinking swamp water. I told myself I was more hydrated than them, starting out. It would only take a day to find help, optimistic bullshit like that.

When the sweltering day had passed its peak heat, Pou declared, “I know the way now.” He pointed to various trees, particularly the moss growing on them. “We’re many kilometers from the camp.” Evondro agreed about the landmarks.

“How many?” I asked.

“We rest now, walk again before dark.” Pou ignored my question.

Jorben added. “They could have men out, hunting us.”

I hunkered down by a tree away from the swamp and away from the boys. I sweated in the shade, but at least I had kept up, at their pace. If they hadn’t been starving and dehydrated, I would have lost them. My feet were massive blisters.

An hour or so passed. Huso walked out from around the trunk. He had just dipped himself in the swamp and smelled worse for it. “I’ll suck your pussy now.” He knelt beside me, expecting me to spread my legs for him. “I’m a gentleman to ask. Will you be a lady or a bitch?”

“Which answer will stop you from raping me with your mouth?” I was sick of the boys’ misconceptions.

“A lady likes to get their pussy sucked.” Huso explained, making it clear that he was going to get what he wanted, regardless.

I blame my dehydrated state and the heat. Fighting him would have been a waste of sweat. I couldn’t imagine how, in conditions so adverse to sexual arousal, that even a puberty fueled teen could desire anyone. I scooted down and opened my legs.

“Why not fuck me?” It was a stupid thing to ask - potential provocation to getting fucked - but I genuinely wanted to know.

He crawled between my knees and lowered his head to my cunt partially veiled by the tatters of my pants and underwear. “Sucking lady juices is better than spending juices, in this heat.”

For stars sake! The idiot thought that the teaspoons of moisture released during coitus, would made a difference to the pints that we sweat in a day. He buried his black lips between my hairy pussy lips and licked greedily. I hated how relaxing it felt. I couldn’t deny the good sensations.

Pou appeared, watching his friend. “White Bitch can suck on me.” He took my hand and put it inside his shorts. He was hard again. These boys were rape machines! Their ability to perform in dire circumstances had nothing to do with how the camp had brainwashed them. Their sexual energy was a product of unnatural selection over hundreds of years of breeding slaves. I had a personal epiphany. It’s no wonder that jazz performances, most often from black musicians but sometimes by white ones, turned me on. It was the music of sex!

“Mmbl, mmm, bbll,...” Huso savored the wetness seeping onto his lashing tongue.

I pulled Pou’s erection from out of his pants and pursed my lips. I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of sucking it voluntarily. He didn’t care and pushed himself through my oral sphincter. My lips parted at the invading prong, and I sucked his long, slim prick mechanically. My attention focused on the good feelings Husa’s tongue stirred into my sex. I suppose, technically, they weren’t raping me, but they were certainly taking advantage, against my will. Reluctance counts.

Individually, they didn’t last long, except for Huso. While I was getting Pou off with my mouth, and debating exactly how much I should allow myself to enjoy the passionate tongue lapping at my crotch, Evondro showed up, pulled out his dick and jacked on it for a few seconds. Then he grabbed one of my arms and made me masturbate him.

Pou grunted and spilled his seed down my throat. He hadn’t been too wild at fucking into my face. I swallowed his nasty cum without choking for once. He pulled his quickly fading cock back into his pants and wandered away.

Evondro filled the vacated gap behind my teeth with similar, low energy. His dick tasted of warm swamp and days old sweat. I gagged, unable to bring up enough saliva to cut the foul flavor. I was so thirsty. Pou’s cum, saltier than I’d ever tasted, was not helping. It was Huso’s determined cunnilingus that kept me from fighting off my fresh assailant.

“White Bitch sounds like she’s enjoying this, again.” Evondro observed.

I had been making cooing noises on his rutting dick. Instead of rebutting with the truth, which he would only ignore, I worked my mouth to get him off quickly. Truth was, Huso had given me a nice orgasm, but he was building me up to a better one. I hoped he wouldn’t tire before I came more powerfully. I wished I didn’t have a stinking prick jabbing into my face. I wanted to fully experience Huso’s less intrusive passion.

“Yeah, White Bitch is gonna suck us dry. She loves it!” Jorben walked up. He dropped his drawers and pulled my hand to his sharp prong. I jacked it and sighed on Evondro’s dick.

“Gonna - Cum!” The boy in my mouth uttered. His dick lurched and sprayed fresh, extra salty cum against the back of my throat. I choked a little, but managed to swallow it. My mouth wasn’t salivating like it should. I would be in serious trouble, if we didn’t find water tomorrow.

Evondro wiped the tip of his nasty prick across my cheek, stepped away, and Jorben pushed his half hard cock into my mouth. “You must be really grateful to get all this food!” He laughed but not loudly. He fucked me with low energy, like the other two. A day ago, they’d thrust their randy, half starved dicks into Mindy and I, like wild things.

I wondered if the boys were competing to prove their manliness to each other. I gave up trying to suss their motivations. Natural law was all I needed to know. These boys would fuck at the drop of a woman’s shoe. I sought to lose myself in Huso’s pleasurable ministrations. My mouth sucked Jorben as half-heartedly as he and the others had fucked into it. I stopped caring if he would cum or not. I just wanted to get off in a big way. I had come to think I deserved it.

Huso was a champ. He went the distance, and when I did finally cum, I let myself blurt out, over Jorben’s chugging prick. “AAaaaahhhh - nnnngggghhh!!!” My thighs halted Huso’s rocking head. My hips rocked it for him. “MMmmmmm...” I groaned, free for a moment, from the world that had entrapped me.

“Go wan, Huso.” Jorben pushed his friend’s shoulder gently. “So I can make her cum.” His hard dick plopped out of my mouth. Good riddance!

Escaping the clench of my still spasming legs, Huso cranked his neck left and right while rubbing the back of it with a black hand. He sat back on his butt and licked his drenched lips.

Jorben pulled my legs around him as he sank to knees and pushed his hips forward. He entered my slick grove like it was home. He pumped in and out, grinning at the opportunity to cum in my twat.

Perhaps if I had resisted, he might have let me suck him to completion, but I was tired, emotionally drained, and a little high on the major orgasm from Huso’s efforts. I let the last boy fuck away, my attention clawing at the lingering pleasures suffusing my nervous system.

When Jorben’s dick twitched and his hips took their final, deep stab, I smiled at him, feeling like I had won, as his groin threw bolts of cum into my cunt. He assumed he had made me cum again. “It’s good, White Bitch, no?”

I just kept grinning. Stupid fucker. I slept after that. I think the boys did too.

Pou woke me. The sky was slightly darker, with the sun hitting the top of the trees. He was rubbing something on my swollen feet, a green mash. “This stops pain for a while, but they’ll bleed more if you follow.”

The pain in my feet had diminished. A couple aspirin would have worked better. I struggled to my feet, cum flecks breaking off of my thighs. I couldn’t let let them abandon me. I wouldn’t last another day of heat, alone. I’d probably do something stupid like drink swamp water, or mistake an alligator for Huso’s mouth.

My feet didn’t fit my shoes. I tore up the towels and tied two layers around each foot. I had to retie them every thousand yards. The boys couldn’t have hurried if they wanted. They were at their limit. I had plenty of occasions to protect my feet.

We reached the main road at twilight. In the direction away from the Starry Cross Preservation Society, as far down the road as we could see, a car had pulled over. I led the boys then. It was the rental. We reached it, found the trunk open and keys in the ignition. I tried to start it, but it was out of gas. Mindy must have been incredibly pissed, to have found the way out, only to become stranded.

I wasn’t sure I if I could feel sorry for her. She had stranded me with our rapists. When I looked in the trunk for water bottles, I rasped loudly, “Fuck that Southern White Bitch!” She had taken them, no doubt to walk the road. The boys sank into the car seats, exhausted. We found two, half empty bottles in cup holders. Mindy and I had sipped them, so cavalierly, during our drive in. Those barely soothed our parched throats, but the water restored a glimmer of hope.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.