Little Chain Gang Bangs - Cover

Little Chain Gang Bangs

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A lawyer and a journalist investigate a camp for the sons of Belize immigrants awaiting citizenship. They discover it is a front for a nefarious brainwashing scheme to advance a despicable agenda of rape.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Mindy never mentioned what Huso did to her, other than the obvious. Whether she had an orgasm that time in the car, legs splayed around the Belize boy’s face, I’ll never know, because I’ll never ask. She had bit her arm, almost until it bled, to mask her shouts. After I sat her in the front passenger seat, she didn’t say anything, four boys cramming into the economy sedan’s rear seat. I used the map we had, for four hours of driving. I stopped when the tank reached half empty. We never found a main road. I said we’d try again in the morning.

Pou slept in the car, in case Mindy and I tried to drive away in the night. The other boys huddled together for warmth, outside, with a couple towels we’d borrowed from the AirBnB. They didn’t need them. The night was warm. I felt a hand grip my wrist. It was Mindy. She looked like a zombie who had died from shock. Her eyes implored. She whispered, “They’re going to rape us in the morning, for breakfast.”

The inside of my body tingled. My head burned with anger. I had lost nearly all empathy for these trained gang bangers. I nodded. “We can’t kill them. That camp taught them how to fight unarmed women. They tripped us to the ground too easily. I bet there’s more where that came from.”

“I don’t want to kill them.” Mindy surprised me. “Can’t we escape?”

I felt for the keys in the one pocket intact on what was left of my clothes. “We can’t go on foot. These boys grew up in a jungle. They’ll find us, even without the car.”

“The problem with you, Shawna, is you think too much with your head.” Blood returned to her dead features. “Give me the keys.”

I trusted her. Mindy had great journalist instincts. She was one of the most sought after pundits for progressive causes. I gave her the keys. I shouldn’t have. Taking them, she opened the front passenger door and got out.

Pou stirred in the back. “What’s the matter?”

“She had to pee.”

“Oh. Be careful of those strange crocs.” He turned over in the back seat and closed his eyes.

The trunk opened. Oh, shit! I scrambled out of the car. Pou cried. “Hey? She in trouble?”

I caught Mindy tearing open the oat bars and throwing them into the swamp. “No food. No fucking rape!” She screamed when I tried to stop her.

A rear door opened. I looked. The dim interior light cast a black shadow getting out of the car. It was blacker than the half moon lit sky. I stood in the way. “Pou. She’s hurt. Please, have pity!”

His eyes flared open. A splash sounded from behind.

“AAAYYYIIIIEEEE!!” Mindy screamed. Pou leaped past me.

Turning, I saw him arc through the air and land square between the eyes of an alligator twice his size. The thing grunted like a stabbbed pig, when his naked heels struck its flat forehead. It shook its broad head. Pou leaped back, in front of Mindy, into a half crouch, ready for anything.

The stunned beast took off in reverse, shimmying back in to the water, sinking into inky safety.

“Aw, you ruin all those bars.” Pou frowned at the torn wrappers on the damp ground.

“I hate this!” Mindy was in tears. She fled to the car, jumped in and started it. The roar of its engine dragged Pou’s attention away from the lost food. He started.

I leaped at him! I grabbed an arm and shouted, “Let her go!”

His arm whirled like a windmill, throwing me off. He ran. Spinning tires shot pebbles at him. He had to cover his face with his arm. The car roared away! Acceleration slammed the two open doors shut.

Huso, Evondro, and Jorben jumped up, towels floating away. “What is happening?” Evondro called to Pou.

“Little white bitch drove away, after I saved her from bad croc. She don’t have good manners.”

“She’s terrified, Pou! She’ll come back when it’s safe.” I prayed to whatever spaghetti monster this swamp might have. If anywhere, a swamp should be swarming with that god’s children. I prayed silently, “Let her find the authorities.”

The boys consulted in a huddle. When I approached. They scorned me. “You said you’d help us and our friends, White Bitch.”

“I’m sorry!” I unleashed my anger.” If you weren’t so keen to rape us, we might have been more focused on your problem.”

“White Bitches got no sense for good manners.” Huso spit. He broke from their huddle, heading at me. The rest followed.

I retreated. “Please. I didn’t know she would do that. I’m sorry!”

“That may be true. Now we sleep.” He stopped. The others stopped. Four black statues stood under moonlight dimmed by sparse branches. They were waiting.

Behind me was mud, swamp, creatures of the night, and alligators. I walked slowly to where the towels had landed, unable to face their black, shining eyes. I knelt down, taking care not to lie on road pebbles, but I quickly pulled a towel over my torso, hoping to hide the flesh of my poorly covered tits and ass and stomach.

The four lay their bodies into a log pile, me between them. The towel was my only barrier to their long, dangling dicks. Still, hands pawed my ass. Others gripped my tits. Their fingers relaxed as their breathing calmed, and one by one, they fell asleep.

I couldn’t sleep. I trembled, but not from cold. Their bodies were four campfires making me sweat. I worried I would die of dehydration before sunrise. Maybe that was best.

Hands on me moved during the night. Each move rolled their pile into different configurations. Each boy had time in the warm center. I didn’t think I would sleep, until an erect prick pushing into my relaxed vulva woke me. I didn’t know who, but he simply inserted himself deep into my vagina and rested there. Within a minute, additional, precious fluids flowed out of my body. I felt an urge to rub myself on the stiff pecker. Instead I crawled, millimeter by millimeter, pulling away from the arousing intrusion.

Somehow, moving as I did, triggered their unconscious response to shift our pile of bodies. I found myself on the outside. I stayed there, resting on one side, towel beneath me, until the first light of dawn. I may have slept again. I don’t think so. I nearly did when light entered the sky above sprawling branches.

Two hands, Jorben’s, dragged all drowsiness out of me. They pushed my tattered clothes aside and grabbed my large tits. He pulled himself to me and grinned. “I’m first, today.” His morning wood prodded my exposed pubis.

I pushed at his belly. No! I shook my head.

He pulled my hand away and pressed it to my lips. He glared, insulted by my refusal. He kept pressing my hand to my mouth, as if it were a command. I opened and he gagged me with my own hand. His other hand tugged and pinched the dark nipple it controlled. I yelped into the meat of my palm!

His free hand plunged between my thighs and gripped my ass. When he pulled, my legs opened. His prick stabbed into my wet pussy, and I groaned! His mouth sucked in my other nipple. His teeth nibbled as he fucked leisurely. “Cunt.” He spoke to my trembling chest.

Dawn returned light to the swamp as the young teen freshly violated my body with his stabbing, black dagger. I whimpered and moaned from his youthful thrusting. I didn’t want him! I love sex, but this was bad, my body’s reluctant acceptance of his lust notwithstanding. If I made too much noise or motion, others might wake and take inspiration from their friend and their own morning erections.

By suppressing my repugnance, while Jorben raped my pussy and mauled my titties, he probably thought I wanted it. The group had proven to believe what suited them. I had tried to convince them, with reasoning and desperate pleas. They’re conditioning, to rape for food, used their post-pubescent urges against them. Younger boys would have been less strong, physically and more empathetic. Impressionable boys in their mid-teens, who wanted to fit into a new society, were the perfect tools of the Starry Cross’ scheme. The nefarious purpose of which, I had yet to find out.

“I’m going to cum in your cunt, Pretty White Bitch.” Jorben whispered between chewing on my nipples. My body jerked from his intense stimulation of them. I tried my best to mute my pangs of anguish with the palm of my hand. His hands roamed my tit mounds and ass and thighs. They dug fingers into me, as his own arousal grew. His dick kept sliding through my slick folds. I privately wished he was sucking gently on my clit, like Huso.

I hated my body’s natural response to his eagerness. I wanted to yell. “Don’t cum in me!” I wasn’t on the pill. My occasional lovers were happy to oblige my demand that they wear condoms. Every dump of young, thick cum, no doubt brimming with energetic sperm, increased my chances to conceive one of these boys’ black baby.

“Please, no, Jorben!” I hissed past my hand gag. “I-I’ll suck you, instead. I beg you. Let me suck you instead.”

“White Bitch wants to suck.” Jorben declared.

“Mmmm-too sleeepy.” Pou curled against a snoring Huso. Evondro got up. “Sure, but I hope I don’t piss by accident.”

“Noooo.” I whined, pulling my hand out of my mouth. “I meant Jorben. I don’t want him to cum in me - down there!”

“We’re all gonna cum in your cunt, White Bitch. What’s the point if we don’t?” Evondro knelt beside my head, holding his cock with one hand. His other hand grabbed my hair and twisted my face to his long, thin prick. “Man’s gotta eat.” He poked his erection against my refusing lips. “Now White Bitch better eat.” He hunched forward, trapping his dick head to my tight lips. He let go of himself and raised his hand. It was a threat.

“Sorry!” He would have hit me if I hadn’t open my mouth. “Ullggghhhhh!” His hard dick forced its way to the back of my throat!

Upon seeing his friend skewer my mouth, Jorben’s crotch hit mine harder and faster. No longer worried about waking his friends by fucking me, he let his passion rule his actions. He slobbered loudly over my erect nipples and firm tit skin.

When Evondro’s dick had gagged me to his liking, he praised, “Yeah, that’s good, Bitch!” He immediately pulled half out, to begin regular fuck strokes along my disgusted tongue. He tasted worse than swamp scum! The hours since he had fucked me the previous evening, had turned his dry cum and my pussy juices into a putrid coating. I nearly threw up. To prevent that, I laved his stabbing spear with all the spit my mouth could muster.

“MMMmmmm! White Bitch’s wet mouth is great!” Evondro declared and fucked my face faster. Unfortunately, that caused an unexpected reaction. “UH-OHH!!” He hollered, but regret didn’t touch his grin.

“Hot fluid flooded my oral cavity.” Compared to the sick taste of his prick, this sudden outpouring was little different from water! It gushed down my throat and squirted out of my lips! His fuck stick paused in my mouth while its tip hosed the back of my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.