Little Chain Gang Bangs
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2020 by DiscipleN

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lawyer and a journalist investigate a camp for the sons of Belize immigrants awaiting citizenship. They discover it is a front for a nefarious brainwashing scheme to advance a despicable agenda of rape.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

It couldn’t have been more obvious. These boys had been told, over the last couple years that a person earned food by raping white women. As horrific and incredible as that sounds, teenagers have a strong sense of self-preservation and privilege. Huso had proven it, to Mindy at least, and somewhat to me. My mind raced to find a way to save her and myself.

When Huso and the boys meet in a welcoming hug, they instantly formed a tight unity of purpose. They wanted to free their fellow prisoners. They had nothing but scraps for clothes, t-shirts and short pants, and if like Huso, no underwear. All were filthy.

The boy named, Pou, his wrists wore handcuffs with the link broken. Evondro’s ankles were similarly adorned. They appeared more weathered than Jorben and Huso. Perhaps they had escaped first. I overheard Pou tell the others, “Strange crocodile caught Dominik a week ago.” The boys gave a sad hum-song at the news, including Pou. They quieted.

Jorben said, “I saw one of those. Big daddy of a crocker, two days ago. Swamp food is terrible. So we must taste really good to him!

The boys laughed. Jorben leaned to Huso and whispered something while studying me. I was kneeling with a hand on the fetal ball of my friend - little comfort, I knew. “They’re going to kill us with those long, thin dicks of theirs.” Mindy shuddered.

The boys were bonding - trusting only each other. She and I had to earn their trust, or her prediction would undoubtedly come true. “Hey! There’s food in the trunk of the car.” I pointed.

Jorben and Pou looked at the open trunk. Then they looked at Huso. He nodded.

“Huso raped us good. He earned plenty of food for all of you. Take what you want.” I clenched my teeth the moment I heard the last sentence leave my mouth.

Pou went first, to the car. He looked in and grinned at the other boys. Jorben and Evondro scuttled over and their eyes widened.

“Damn you, Shawna. You reinforced the lie that made Huso do this to me.” Mindy growled in a low voice. At least she wasn’t cowed. I felt a little better for our prospects. A broken partner would only get us into more trouble.

“We’ll get to the car and lock ourselves in.” I grabbed her by an arm and urged her to stand. Her other arm tried to hold the shredded strips of her blouse over her naked tits. I tried to shield them from view as I helped her to the car.

By then the three new boys were holding up wrapped bars, examining them. That worried me. It’s not like they didn’t know what the things were.

Huso urged them, “Eat.” He smiled at me.

I managed to set Mindy in the back seat. I looked into the car for just a second, to help her get her legs into the foot well. A hand clapped on my shoulder. It was Evondro.

In his other hand was the unopened oat bar. He shook his head and frowned. “Huso don’t pay for me.” He pulled me to him and stuck his foul tasting tongue into my surprised mouth! Mindy shrieked! His lips mashed against mine.

I pushed as hard as I could and broke free. Stumbling around the open, rear door for protection, I opened the front door, which gave Evondro plenty of time to circle his arms around my waist and pull me back.

“Yeah, It’s not right,” Pou said. He dropped his bar in the trunk and walked towards Mindy. She threw her legs into the foot well, shut the door, and locked it. He shrugged and turned to Evondro and me.

I knew what to expect, but when my assailant unbalanced me, I still hit the ground with a stunning, “OOF!” I saw stars. I managed to get to my hands and knees, facing the car, but the ground was the road. Pebbles cut through my nylons and scrapped my hands. I felt dirty hands tearing at my panty hose and panties. “NO! YOU DON’T NEED TO DO THIS!”

“The white bitch is pretty stupid. She’s not from around here.” Huso told his black fellows.

Suddenly there were hands at my naked ass and on my head. I managed to close my mouth to the hard black snake eager to take pleasure from my throat. It poked my pressed lips ineffectively. Evondro stuck his ready prong into my softer, thicker lips behind. I clenched as hard as I could to keep it out, but the Starry Cross must have trained their captives well. A bony hand cracked against my tense ass cheek.

“OW!” I yelped. My body relaxed for just a second, and the slim, hard prick sank deep into my pussy. Simultaneously, another long dick dove into my mouth. That didn’t stop Pou from smacking my face with his hand! CRACK!

“You can trust us, White Bitch. We’ll do you right, because Huso said you’re gonna help us.”

However their blows hurt me, I feared worse from the cock raping my unwilling pussy, but it slid smoothly into my body instead of painfully. My vagina wasn’t as dry as I expected. Was it still wet from Huso’s earlier efforts? I prayed not, to a non-existent spaghetti monster.

“She is good fuck, Huso.” Evondro pumped his black prong through my sufficiently moist privates. It was so long, it beat my cervix like a rubber mallet, which hurt like hell. “AAAAA” My cry of pain only opened more room for Pou to maneuver his plumbing cock.

“Yeah.” Pou agreed, pulling my nose to his filthy, swamp stinking crotch. His prick hit the back of my throat, choking me. I gagged and nearly vomited, but he pulled out half way, guiding my head to control the depth of his face fucks, but he couldn’t control Evondro’s rapid strokes that slammed his hips against my ass and slapped his balls on my clit! Those threw me forward forcing his friend’s invader deeper into my throat.

Tears from wounds emotional and physical, wept from me. I had wanted to help these boys, but they were making that more difficult with every lunge and stab of their stiff peckers. I wanted to tell them that, but the meat gag seeking only pleasure prevented them from understanding what they were jeopardizing.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mindy express shock behind glass. Jorben, locked out of her door, was climbing into the open front one!

Evondro pressed his chest to my arched back, while his hips forced his pecker in and out of my fuck hole. Pou pushed his prick deep again, his hips blocking my brief view of my newly endangered friend. The slim but long cock lodged briefly in my gullet and retreated right away as it began to fuck my skewered gob. The two humpers, their rhythms clashing, made my double piercing all the more violent.

“STOP! STOP!” I wailed against the rutting flesh burning my lips.

Pou only heard what he wanted. “She want’s more!”

Seconds into my spit-roast raping I caught another glance of the car. Huso stood next to Jorben, shaking his head. Suddenly, he flicked his eyes me. Then Pou blocked my view as his cock slid its rancid, sweat along my disgusted tongue. Evondro pounded my cleft harder. I got embarrassed when my raped slit kept up with his long, rapid strokes, with additional lubrication. To my shame, it allowed his bone to slide faster and knock my bruised cervix harder!

I consciously laved the prick in my mouth with spit, but only to quell the horrible taste of Pou’s unwashed dick. My face grew bright red.

A fresh surprise tore at my sympathy for these abused, foreign teens. I felt fingers at my shirt buttons. Jorben had crawled under me, aiming for my tits. I tugged against Pou’s grip on my head and strained my eyes to see Jorben, his long dick sporting from the zipper panel of his shorts. While his hands busied themselves from below, two firm pricks gouged my body, front and back. I groaned from worse humiliation!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.